Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Tejasswi came to her bedroom. Karan is sitting on his writing table, he didn't realised when she entered. And she hugs him from behind.

Tejasswi : hello baby?

Karan turned and smiled at her.

Tejasswi : I am sorry, I should come back soon, but you know na I can't deny, dad. He wanted my help.

Karan : no no, it's perfectly fine. I am happy that finally there is someone in this house can really help dad in business.

Tejasswi kneel down in front of him, she hold his hands in her hands.

Tejasswi : just look at me, and listen, there is nothing more important than you in my life. Not even my breath. I can happily die for you, so this project is nothing in front of you.

Karan : Shh... Don't say rubbish. (Karan place finger on her lips)

Tejasswi : hmm. So, we will work on this project together and make our parents feel proud on us.

Karan : Please, Teju... I had no contribution to get this deal to our company. My plans were good for nothing. It was you who cracked it what the investors want. So I want you to lead and make it grand.

Tejasswi : Karan.... (She sense his inferior complexity in his words)

Karan : do it for me? Please...

Tejasswi : hm.

Karan : and I am seriously happy for you and my dad, he got his business successor. (He smiled, but Tejasswi found the pain behind these words)

But, she didn't know what she did wrong in it. How she hurt him this much by saving him in the conference room.

The next few days are gonna tough for them ----

When, Karan's dad give the project lead to Tejasswi (as per as promise to investor) and ask Karan to follow her instructions.

Stay tuned.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro