Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Mouni : caring... And?

Tejasswi (pretend like thinking) : he should be a good listener, if he won't be handsome I won't mind it much but he should know how to make me special. I want little things in my life.

Mouni : like..?

Tejasswi : some cute romantic moments, like if he write poem for me, write some rhymes, sing a song for me.

Mouni : very sad, my dear friend but God made only one piece with all these perfect qualities and he is your would be Jiju, Rohit.

Tejasswi : yeah true, you are so lucky to have someone like, Rohit. I am really fan of his one liner (pickup lines).

Mouni : yeah he knows well how to melt girls.

Tejasswi : yeah, because of Rohit I realise, that Boys fall for looks, and Girls fall for words of boys.

Do you also think that Girls like boys through their words and voice more than looks?

Mouni : yeah it's true.

Again, her phone rangs.

Tejasswi : you go. Rohit must be waiting for you.

Mouni : yeah thanks, and sorry I see you later.

Tejasswi : it's okay have fun.

Mouni left.

Now tejasswi is sitting alone in college canteen.

Tejasswi POV

God, do you even made anyone for me? Or I am just waiting in my dream world unnecessarily.

I just a wish a Prince Charming in my life, to be honest, when mostly girls wants a billionaire I wish a simple guy who can give me time from his daily life.

I believe in love more than luxury, I can live without Air conditioner but can't live without a warmth of hug of your partner.

I wish a fairy tale kinda life with my Prince Charming. But whenever I look around I can see Playboy's everywhere.

In the ages of reel, everyone just tag each other in reel.

But didn't write few words exclusively to partner.

POV ENDS

Stay tuned.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro