Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Karan remembered the reality behind this frame of photo but he didn't know who clicked this picture and why send it to his father.

Karan : dad, it's not like the way it's looking from this angle, trust me there is nothing like it.

Karan's dad : karan, I am not an idiot, you know how much this picture made me embarrased in front of Malhotra, this was on internet with a title, that the one of the most famous writer TheLoversPen is spottted with her gf.

Uncle said so angrily.

Karan feels so nervous that now his dad knows his account, and his pen name.

Karan's mom : karan, beta say something.

Karan : mumma, I can just say it's not like the way it's spotted in the camera.

Karan's dad : karan, stop lying. (Uncle is almost about to slap him, he raise his hand but his mother stopped him)

Karan's mom : what are you doing, SP, he is grown up kid now, how can you think to raise hand on him. (In an angry tone defending Karan)

Karan eyes filled with tears and disappointment that his father is not ready to believe him.

He went to his room with broken heart.

Karan's dad : karan... Tell me.... You can't run from us like this.

He didn't stopped now.

Karan's mom : calm down, and think wisely, he is our only son or you can say reason of our lives, what will you do of this business , these billion dollar wealth if he will feel sufocated with us.

Aunty try to make uncle understand for Karan's happiness.

Karan's dad : but how will I forget how much I feel embarrased in front of Malhotra today, he told me if he love someone why I forward a relationship proposal to him.

Karan's mom : I can understand, but now I think we should ask him, and whoever this girl, we should tie his knot with her.

Stay tuned.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro