Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Karan : don't worry.

Tejasswi : Karan, my parents will be so angry with me, when they get to know the truth. That I came with you just doing a drama to act your fiance, they already told your parents that I never went to Australia.

She is so scared and crying.

Karan : stop crying. (He cupped her face and wipe her tears)

Tejasswi : Karan....

Karan : shhh.... You came here to help me, I will tell them truth that it's just a drama and It was my idea.

Karan walked towards the exit door of his room. But, Tejasswi hold his hand.

Tejasswi : Karan....

Karan : yeah, Tejasswi... Please don't cry, I can't see you crying yaar.

Tejasswi : why?

Karan : what?

Tejasswi : why can't you see me crying, Karan? (She asked looking into his eyes)

Karan : what kinda stupid question is this, why would I like to see you crying, Tejasswi.

Tejasswi : I am asking you, that why are you feeling bad for me, it's a drama na. (He looked at her, with moist eyes)

Karan : we will clear this mess up, first... Then we will talk about it.

Tejasswi : listen.... I don't want to lose you, I swear on God, I am not a gold digger, I seriously love you.

Karan is shocked with this confession, because it was like a mirror reflection of feelings, Karan feels the same, but he was nervous to tell her.

But, today in all her nervousness, she confessed her love to him clear state of mind and words.

Tejasswi : I swear, this is not because of your money, or anything else. (She try to justify)

Karan cupped her face to calm her down.

Tejasswi : Karan, I really love you, I don't know why, how and when these feelings starts developing but now there is no way back for me.

Stay tuned.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro