Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Tejasswi :  oh wait, I forget to ask you when this love story between CEO of The glamorous and you started.

Disha :  it started few days ago, even I wanted to share it with you, but I didn't got chance, then to make him jealous I let my dad ask Karan Kundra for marriage proposal.

Tejasswi :  oh, and I was worried there and planning to sleep with Karan, so you wouldn't be interested in him. (She said in hurry)

Tejasswi blushed hard.

Disha :  what what, you slept with him already?

Tejasswi :  just slept in same room, nothing happened between us, so don't use your dirty brain.

Disha :  okay okay.

She laughed in reaction.

Tejasswi :  what happened after that?

Disha :  he confessed that he loves me.

Tejasswi got a chance finally to tease her.

Disha :  now I just wish, jiju will talk to him so it would go ahead.

Tejasswi :  don't worry, Karan will never break him promises.

Disha :  true, I know.

They were talking when her phone rangs and it's Karan.

Tejasswi :  Karan.

Disha :  Jiju, already missing you I guess, put the call on speaker.

Tejasswi :  okay okay.

Tejasswi picks up the call and immediately told him that he is on speaker and Disha is listening him too.

Tejasswi :  now tell me, are you okay? I hope everything is under control there?

Disha :  yeah, sorry jiju.... I had to tell them to truth. I didn't had any other option.

Tejasswi :  yeah yeah.

Karan :  it's okay, Disha.... And Tejasswi dad and mom and your family decided that they will prepare fast and we will get married within 5 days.

Tejasswi :  ohk...... (Then she understood) 5 months na?

Karan :  no I said 5 days.

Tejasswi :  5 days.

Karan :  yes, what happened you are not sounds like happy, what happened to you don't you want to get married soon with me.

Stay tuned.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro