Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Back to #Tejran Conversation.

Karan : what now?

Tejasswi : sir, I am so sorry.

Karan : what will I do with this sorry, Miss Tejasswi, I can't tell my parents that I was lying.

Tejasswi looking down, and she is not able to meet her eyes with his.

Karan : I don't know anything, I will give you more 5 lakh rupees but I want a girl to get ready.

Tejasswi : but sir, how will I convince a girl to marry you within 24 hours. Please try to understand, this is not practically possible.

Karan : I know, it's nearly impossible. But you have to make it possible, Tejasswi. (He said in requesting manner 🙏🙏)

Tejasswi : sir, don't do this, It was my fault.

Karan : hmm, but it's okay.

Tejasswi : sir, I will return your money.... But I can't find someone within 24 hours, I am sorry.

Karan : okay fine, find someone you can pretend my wife in front of my grandmother. Later, we will find out a perfect match for me and I will marry her.

Tejasswi : and how will you make your family understand.

Karan : I will do that anyhow. But right now, I want someone to act my wife or fiance in front of my parents.

Tejasswi : uhm.....

Karan : I will pay for it, I will give 50000₹ per day to that girl. And I promise I will mantain my distance.

Tejasswi : 50000₹ per day. Seriously?

Karan : yes.

Tejasswi counting on her fingers.

Karan : what are you counting?

Tejasswi : that how much that girl will earn in a month?

Karan : 15 lakh, simple.

Tejasswi : 15 lakhhhhh. (She can't believe it, that he is offering 15 lakh to  a girl, who only pretend his fiance in front of his parents)

Karan : so, will you help me?

Tejasswi : yes, I will.

Karan : thank you.

Tejasswi : hm.

Karan : I should go now. I will talk to you at night.

Stay tuned.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro