Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Karan thought that she wants a safety assurance.

Karan : I assure you, Miss Prakash that I will mantain at least 1 feet distance in you.

Tejasswi : that's okay, but I was asking something else?

Karan : what?

Tejasswi : my best friend, Disha fill a tender in "The glamorous" Company for advertisement contract. If she will get it she will be so happy. So you can deduct amount from my work. But, if you recommend her to CEO of "The glamorous" Will be great help.

Karan : okay, I make sure, she will the contract before this evening.

Tejasswi : how can you be this sure? (She is confused)

Karan is about to clear her misunderstanding of Manager and managing director.

He was about to tell her that he own "The glamorous" But her phone rangs.

It's from her family, so she had to pick up and this topic remained unanswered again.

Tejasswi after ten minutes joined him, but now they start discussing, how will they execute this.

Karan : I will inform my parents today, that I am coming Punjab tomorrow, with their future daughter in law.

Tejasswi nodded.

Karan : I hope you don't mind?

Tejasswi : no, it's okay. I will pack my bags in evening and I will join you tomorrow.

Karan : thanks.

Tejasswi already completed her police verification and all. So, she didn't thinking about safety and all.

She know that he is genuinely stucked so, he will not take advantage on her in anyway.

Because, it will be his loss. As he is working in a billion making company. And Tejasswi had a inferior feelings because she was still struggling.

Tejasswi : do you have any specific demands, I mean in dressing style or something, your family will like?

Karan : no, you can wear anything you wish. And my family will immediately approve you.

Tejasswi : how can you say this with such confidence?

Karan : don't mind, but I never saw someone more beautiful than you. And, they want a beautiful daughter in law.

Tejasswi blushed.

Stay tuned

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro