Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Tejasswi : yeah, he told me that CEO of "The Glamorous" will attend his marriage. And, you know CEO of "The glamorous" Is more famous than celebs.

Disha : Yeah. Karan is powerful too.

Tejasswi : Yes. He is manager there since starting days of company.

Disha : I don't know anything, I just know that you made me reach here today, Teju, I can't thank you enough.

Tejasswi : you didn't even need to thank me, if you want to thank me, come with me for shopping.

Disha : always ready for shopping. (Happily)

Tejasswi : I have 2 lakh rupees today, so I can buy anything. (She said so happily and confidently)

Disha : 2 Lakh rupees?

Tejasswi : Yes, Karan gave me advance amount. So, I will shop some outfits according to my need in Punjab.

Disha : okay. I will help you to choose. Or, maybe you should ask him only to go with you for shopping.

Tejasswi (sounds shy) : are you mad? How can I ask him to help me to select my outfits.

Disha : awie, but babe, you gonna act his fiance. So, you have to be a bit comfortable with him.

Tejasswi : I will be, but today you should come to help me.

Disha : okay fine, I will send him pictures and he can give his opinion on chat.

Tejasswi : But ... Why you want me to ask him? (Sounds blushy)

Disha : because babe, you have to keep him and his family happy.

Tejasswi : uhm....

Disha : you just get ready, I will pick you from your place at 5 PM.

Tejasswi : okay.

Tejasswi is little nervous but happy that she is doing everything possible to run this business successfully.

She got 2 Lakh rupees so she is happy with it. She sent 1 lakh to family and keep 1 Lakh with her.

At 5 PM.

Disha reach at her place.

Stay tuned.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro