Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Tejasswi smiled raising her a lashes a bit.

Karan : where is dad?

Tejasswi : he went to bring something for you and their future daughter in law?

Karan : okay okay, so all this welcome is for Tejasswi, not for me.

His mother (teasingly) : honestly no. But I am so happy to see your choice, I must say I can't find such a pretty girl for you.

Karan : you should proud of me, mom.

His mother : you are my pride.

Karan (to tejasswi) : Teju, you must be tired baby. (Whenever he is calling her baby, it's giving her shivers in her body) you can rest.

His mother : yeah, I arrange everything for her in your bedroom.

Tejasswi gulped in nervousness because she was not expecting to share bedroom with Karan at any cost.

She know he is gentle men and he won't take advantage on her but after this she know she have to tell everyone the truth that it was a drama and nobody will believe that nothing happened behind the door between a young couple.

Karan sense that discomfort and he understood the reason too. But, he didn't reacted right now.

His mother calls a maid and order her to bring her to Karan's bedroom.

Tejasswi walked behind the maid to his bedroom.

Karan and his mother went to his mother's room to talk.

Maid : this is your room, mam.

Tejasswi : thank you.

Maid left.

She look around, this is more spacious and bigger than her rich friend Disha's house.

Tejasswi can feel it now that she is in Billionaire's house. This is so huge, so luxurious and even there are hundred type of lights options in room.

But, she is still nervous because this is Karan's bedroom and she didn't expect that she will land in Karan's bedroom on the first of drama itself.

Stay tuned.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro