Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Karan's father : check it, if you like it or not? If you want any change in design, Tejasswi, we can do that.

Tejasswi : no uncle, this must be perfect.

Karan's father : no need to do this formality, my daughter, you can call us mom - dad, now onwards.

Tejasswi opened the box to see what it us on lot of insistence from his family and she saw a beautiful chain with diamond pendant. It's a gold chain.

Looks, so expensive for sure and it must be expensive after all they are Kundra's and Karan Kundra himself a Multi billionaire.

Karan's father : do you like it, my child? (Waiting for his response)

Tejasswi : it's so beautiful, uncle... I mean dad. But it must be so expensive.

Karan's father looked at Karan.

Karan : why are you thinking about money, baby, it's all yours.

Karan's father : yeah, Karan is right. We earn for you and our family only and your husband is multi billionaire. Don't you know. (Uncle try to ease things for her)

Tejasswi smiled.

Karan's father : wait a sec, don't mind asking, Tejasswi, but where is your engagement ring?

Tejasswi : engagement ring? Uhm.... (Tejasswi had no answer of it, so she looked at Karan)

Karan : dad, she had some irritation with that ring metal, so she removed it in morning only. She will wear it again.

Tejasswi : yeah yeah. (She supported in his excuse)

Karan's father : okay okay.

Karan is wearing a ring already in ring finger so he didn't asked anything from Karan.

Tejasswi : uhm... Dad, if you don't mind can I go and unpack my stuff?

Karan's father : yeah sure beta.

Tejasswi left the conversation and Aunty went behind him to talk to her and to make her feel comfortable in this home.

Tejasswi is feeling more nervous around aunty.

Karan's mother : let me help you, my child.

Stay tuned.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro