Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

His grandmother : I felt that, they didn't work in same office as she told us that she have her own business then how they met in his office.

His mother : hmm, that's true. But I asked Karan. He told me that he knew her from last 1 year.

His grandmother : oh, so we should asked them first that where they were living.

His mother : I got it, mom.

His grandmother : hmm, If they were living together then we should not wait for long and they should get married soon.

His mother : you are right, mom... I will talk to Karan.

His grandmother : no, now it's a time when we should take a decision. Karan decided a girl, now at least we should have right to decide the date.

His mother : yes mom.

His grandmother : talk to him.

His mother nodded.

Meanwhile,

Tejasswi is again nervous looking at clock its 7 PM already and she didn't know how will she share a bed and room with Karan tonight.

And, instead of giving her confidence, Disha is busy in teasing in her.

Disha is so impressed with Karan, after all he is multi billionaire guy and one of the most desirable men of world.

But, these all thoughts making her more nervous.

Finally,

Karan came back.

Karan : good evening.

Tejasswi : hii, good evening.

Karan : all good?

Tejasswi : yeah, dadi and your mother asking me about our meeting and all, I manage somehow to answer and convince them.

Karan : oh thanks yaar.

Tejasswi : uhm... Karan sir... I wanna ask you something? (She is so hesitated)

Karan : yeah sure.

Tejasswi : uhm... Actually...

Karan : what happened? Any problem?

Tejasswi : how will we sleep together? I mean, how can we share a room? (She asked nervously)

Karan : who told you that we will share a room? (Karan said with a teasing smile)

Stay tuned.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro