Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Next morning,

Karan : mom, Tejasswi wanted to ask you something?

Karan takes her name directly. And she felt trapped because she was expecting Karan will take permission for her.

His mother : yeah what happened, my dear? (Aunty asked sweetly)

Tejasswi : mom, my friend is coming to Punjab today to meet me, so may I go to meet her?

His dadi : are you feeling better than before now?

Tejasswi : yes dadi, I am completely fine now.

His mother : okay fine, you can go. But Karan bring her safely and yeah take care of her and be around her. Got it? (Aunty said in concern).

Karan : you never take care of me like this mom, I am feeling partial behavior in this house these days.

His mother : yes we are biased, any issue?

Karan shake his head for "NO".

His dadi laughed a bit.

His dadi : we love her just because she is your lifeline as well, so don't be jelous of your better half my grandson.

Karan smiled and nodded.

Tejasswi is so happy, emotional and blessed getting all this love because this is something she never imagined.

Karan : can we go?

Tejasswi nodded.

His mother : go safely.

His dadi : yes, and drive car slowly. Tejasswi, you have to take care of yourself okay.

Tejasswi : yes dadi. (They are really confused because this is more than normal now)

Karan : I will take care of her dadi.

His mother : then go and come back soon and Tejasswi, you can ask your friend and her father to stay with us tonight.

Tejasswi : I will ask her, mom.

They get up from dining table, Tejasswi get ready and they left Kundra mansion.

Disha told her that she will meet him in X factor land, Amritsar. Her father is buying a plot under this project only.

Stay tuned.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro