Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Disha (in mind) : I don't know why I feel but Tejasswi is only one who is perfect for Karan Kundra and family.

But she will never get ready herself and maybe this is the good idea to make her feel insecure and make a fear in her mind of losing him.

Maybe, then she took stand for herself and try for herself with Mr. Kundra.

Disha's father : oh, this is like my daughter, Disha.

Disha : yes dad, if you can suggest then why not, Tejasswi. Karan Kundra is billionaire, handsome, gentleman, caring, loving and what not. He have all the qualities every girl wish for.

Tejasswi : you are right, but give me a minute I want to talk to you? (She asked a moment in personal to talk to her)

Disha's father : I hope, there is nothing serious.

Disha : no dad, don't worry.

Tejasswi and Disha went far away from Uncle, when Uncle waited for Karan to come back to him.

Her father was talking to Karan.

Meanwhile,

Tejasswi : what is this happening? You and Karan.... There is no match of you two, Disha.

Disha : why?

Tejasswi : Don't you want to make your career, you always told me that you want to become popular and do something your own in life. Why are you ready to marry then? (She is really sounds insecure now)

Disha : be practical, Tejasswi...
If I become Mrs. Karan Kundra, I will be popular without anything else. I will be billionaire's wife so I can start anything and I can't dream bigger than this. (She gave reasons)

Tejasswi : yaar... You are not trying to understand.

Disha : what? (Disha is trying her best to make her confess her feelings for Karan)

Tejasswi : okay fine, give me few days I will talk to Mr. Kundra about this.

Stay tuned.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro