Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Tejasswi sit straight on bed.

Karan : this is for you, my dear friend!!

Tejasswi's mind is not ready to listen that "friend" after that "my dear".

Karan (in mind)

I don't know why, but calling her my dear, my friend is constantly gives me feeling of butterflies.

Okay, yeah I didn't accepted it yet but wherever I go with her to see and meet any girl.

I always planned to cancel it. But, I am shy to confess it yet that I am in love with you my wedding planner. And she is too cute to understand and realise that what she meant to me. She act really innocent.

And, I don't want to spoil things between us telling her about my feelings but I really want her for my lifetime.

I am not sure, it will happen or not.

But, until she is with me, I want to enjoy every moment around her only.

His thought ends.

Tejasswi : what happened, Karan, are you thinking something?

Karan : no.

Tejasswi : so answer me, I asked you that why you bring this for me, is there something special?

Karan : occasion can't be more special than a girl, my dear!! So have it I just want you to feel happy.

The mood swing can be good, you just need to make a girl happy around you. [Learn it guys, don't trouble your loved ones during their hard days]

Tejasswi : this is for me, to just make me happy? (She asked with moist eyes)

Karan : yes, is it not good enough?

Tejasswi : yes it is, great.

Karan forwards his arms to give her the bouquet but instead of holding the bouquet, she caught him and hugged him tightly.

Tejasswi : you don't know, you made my day.... No actually my life by your presence.

Read next part in comment

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro