2~Men In White Uniforms

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The Pan AM flight was boarded, Prisha met her air hostess friends and greeted all of them with smile. Passengers began to enter and settle, the air hostesses including Prisha checked everyone's tickets. The plane was about to take off. Prisha proceeded to do the announcement.

Prisha: attention please! The plane would take off in a short time, kindly fasten your seatbelts and switch off your cellphones, thanks.

She said and settled on a seat with her friend Shweta. The plane began to take off, Prisha was smiling with excitement along with her friend Shweta.

Shweta: Prisha, ye tere haath mein kya hai?

She asked looking at the small gift given to her by Rudra.

Prisha: Rudra ne diya, kaha tha flight mein kholna

Sh: flight mein toh hai, ab khol le

Prisha: ummhmm, no, I think ye mera birthday present hai, aur mera birthday 2 din baad hai, tbhi kholoon gi

Sh: oho Prisha, life mein second chance har kisi ko nahi milta, kya pata ye gift he tera second chance ho

Prisha became dull and rested her head on the seat.

Sh: chhor, bhool ja purani baatein, abhi present pe focus kar, I think Rudra loves you, mujhe lagta hai tu bhi usay pyaar karti hai, karti hai na?

Prisha: hmmm I don't know

Sh: toh jaan le pagli, move on kar

Pratha was sitting in Prisha's room looking at her photos and belongings. She looked at her childhood framed photos and smiled.

Pratha: Prisha

She hugged those photos.

Pratha: jaanti nahi kya? Ke jab tera plane hawa mein jata hai toh mera BP high ho jata hai, aur jab land karta hai tabhi kaheen ja kar toh sukoon aata hai laado, I miss you so much, tera bagair ghar kitna soona ho jaata hai

Rishab came to her.

R: Pratha, kya hua? Itni udaas kiun? Aisay Prisha ki photo ko galay kiun lagaya hua hai? Sab theek toh hai na?

Pratha stood up and placed the photo on the bedside table and hugged him.

Pratha: as if you don't know, aray uss se kitni baar kaha hai ye job chhor de, modeling karay kitni achhi chal rahi thi, lekin humari madam laado toh jaisay zid pe arri hui hai, kehti hai I love my job, aray plane mein kitna khatra hai, maa ka dil hai mera, kaise fikar na karoon

Rishab hugged her back.

R: mera bhi toh baap ka dil hai na? Tumhe kya lagta hai? Mujhe fikar nahi hoti? Wahan Prathisha bhi bas didi didi kar rahi hai, us ka kaheen dil nahi lag raha, humesha sahi salamat wapis aati hai, ab bhi aaye gi, late he sahi, lekin dekhna aatay saath bistar se lag jaye gi, aur phir wohi tumhara roz roz ka laad, phir subha wahi ek baat ke ye job chhor de, aur phir us ka wahi kehna, I love my job

Pratha broke the hug and chuckled.

Pratha: you know how to make me laugh, don't you?

R: koi shak?

Pratha shook her head but then became dull.

Pratha: kaash ke humari Prisha ki kismat mein bhi aap ke jaisa koi hota, aur us ki life mein kabhi woh Chirag aata he nahi

R: ab toh woh us ki life mein nahi hai na? So just chill, humari dono bachiyaan khush hain, is se ziada humein kya chahiye, Prathisha designer aur Prisha air hostess, un ki jaise marzi ho na un ko jee lene do, jawani ek baar aati hai baar baar nahi

Pratha nodded.

Prisha, Shweta and other air hostesses prepared the food for passengers and it was time to serve, Prisha went out with trolley and began serving.

"Excuse me ma'am."

Prisha turned to see three children sitting together who were traveling without family.

Prisha: yes bacha?

"ma'am hum ko na chaye nahi soft drinks chahiye."

Prisha: beta woh toh available nahi filhaal, khaanay ke saath aayengi, aap ye lein paani

She gave the water to those children.

"Ma'am, ye dono darr rahay hain flight se, isliye main soft drinks maang rahi thi, race lagatay toh in ka dimag us taraf nahi jaata."

Prisha: beta don't worry, khaana short time mein bas aa he jaye ga phir soft drinks bhi mil he jaayengi okay

The kids smiled. Prisha went back and came with food and soft drinks tray and served everyone food and drinks.

"Thank you ma'am, sting nahi hai kya?"

Prisha laughed.

Prisha: plane mein sting nahi hai, common soft drinks hain bas

"Okay."

Rudra sketched Prisha's face and smiled at it.

Ru: beautiful, ye ek aur advance gift ready, waiting impatiently for you Prisha

He smiled and kissed the sketch.

Shweta went to the pilot's cabin.

Sh: jee captain?

"Hum bas land karne walay hain, aap ja kar announcement kar dein."

Sh: jee

She exited the cabin and palmed her ears, Prisha came to her.

Prisha: kya hua?

Sh: yaar ab kaan dukhne lagay hain, ye na roz ki baat hai yaar

Prisha chuckled.

Sh: haan hass le, ab announcement karni hai, apni awaz nahi aa rahi kya karoon, ek kaam kar Prisha, tu he kar de, bolna ke hum bas land karne walay hain

Prisha nodded and took a wireless microphone.

Prisha: attention please! We would reach Karachi's Jinnah International Airport in a short time, thanks.

She disconnected the mic.

Sh: thanks, you're a lifesaver.

Prisha smiled.

Prisha: bas sirf thori derr aur, shaant ho ja, theek ho jaaye ga, tere dard ka ilaaj mere paas hai, aaja

She said and took out two cotton balls and dipped them in vicks balm and stuffed it in her ears.

Sh: aray Prisha, is se naak khulta hai kaan nahi

Prisha: ye kaan ka dard theek karne ke liye hai madam

Sh: oh, thanks

The plane landed and the plane exit door was opened.

Prisha: attention please, get ready with your luggages, we've reached

The passengers got ready with their luggages and exited the plane.

Prisha: Shweta, how's the pain now?

Sh: better

She took out the cotton balls and threw them.

Pr: great, ab next flight na 2 ghantay baad hai, tab tak na rest kar le, us ke baad toh phir se...

Shweta laughed.

Sh: bas bhi kar, hassa hassa kar rulaye gi kya

Prisha chuckled.

Two hours later, a car with men dressed in white uniforms drove towards the airport and after showing their IDs, they were ready to board the plane. The checking at the airport began. The machine beeped.

"Ye pairo'n mein kya hai?"

"Rod dala hua hai sir, officers hain, duty karte waqt hua ye sab, hum jaaein?"

"jee."

The person sighed in relief and walked towards the plane, the same Pan AM plane.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro