📶#13

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Later that day, I got home safely. The scene from earlier still bothered me. I thought that thought to myself, I'm sure I didn't open my mouth to say it.

How come Hyunjin said I said it out loud?

I reached my bedroom and then sat on the side of my bed. This just gets weirder and weirder everyday. My eyes landed on my study desk, there layed a red paper.

"Another note? What the hell is these things?" I read the paper loudly for me to hear. "What about connections? It isn't fun playing with just one player, the more the merrier. Tip no.1: don't think too much, if you don't want the other player to know your thoughts." I stared at the red paper for a minute, absorbing what really is happening.

Don't think too much?

"Does that mean someone else can hear my thoughts too? That's crazy shit!" I flopped down my bed, tired to even care on what's happening.

I tried my best not to think about anything, but that's just hard like you can't just think of nothing at all.

'I know right.'

"WAIT, WHAT THE FCK???" I sat up abruptly from my bed, completely shocked that Hyunjin just said ‘Ikr’ on his mind.

"Does that mean Hyunjin can hear me? And I can hear his thoughts? Hmmm, I don't know if this is actually cool but let me try it again!"

Pizza.

'Oohh pizza, I like pizza!'

"Oh my fcking gosh!"

"SEUNGMIN DEAR AM I HEARING A CURSE WORD THERE?" My mom shouted from downstairs. Mom's ears are like radars for curse words.

'Then don't curse?'

Shut up.

'No you shut up.'

Ugh, why did this have to happen?

'I think it's pretty fun!'

"MOM IT WAS THE SHOW I WAS WATCHING!" I shouted back.

"OKAY DEAR, COME DOWN NOW FOR DINNER!" I just ate burnt cakes. Of course dinner sounds appetizing!

'I never touched those cakes.'

Yeah, your coward ass can't eat it.

'It's my turn to say Shut up'

Wait, do you even know whose mind you're hearing?

'Uhhhh, Changbin?'

Fck no, I'm way better than him and taller.

'I'm telling this to Changbin, whoever you are.'

Wouldn't you like to do that, Hyunjin?

'HEY! How come you know me and I don't?'

If you use that head of yours maybe you'll know whomst is me.

'I'm guessing okay? Uhh, Felix?'

Ehhh, what about no.

"Seungmin, eat up. Don't just stare at your food like a fly died on it." My mom motioned me to eat in a sassy way. I just smiled before shoving a spoonful of meat in my mouth.

'Ugh, I'm tired of thinking maybe tomorrow I'll try again. I'll go to sleep now whoever you are.'

Yeah, don't think about me too much because I'll know when you do.

'Shush. Imma zzzz now.'

Surprised you can say zzzz in your mind.

"Thanks for the meal, I'm full. Good night mom." I kissed Mom on the forehead before going upstairs again to sleep.

The next day, I woke up early for school. Ugh, school. I wonder if Hyunjin's awake now?

Maybe not yet, his morning thoughts are relatable. He rants the whole morning while getting ready.

"What about waking him up? I'm so brilliant, I know it!" On the count of three I'll wake Hyunjin up.

One, two, HYUNJIN WAKE THE MORNING PERSON IN YOU UP!! I sang wake me up by Twice to make it even fun.

'SSHHHHH, it's still evening.'

I rolled my eyes. I know he isn't a morning person, he'd rather be a rock(aye) and stay on his bed all year long.

I didn't think about it anymore and then got out of my house to walk to school.

"Wait, if he can hear my thoughts. Then I can't think about how he's so cute and handsome and lovable at the same time I can't hide my feelings for him anymore!?" I put my hands on my face before dramatically jaw dropping with it.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

'YES! What the hell are saying no for?'

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! YOU CAN'T!

'Uhhh... Yes, I can?'

Shut up! I'm going to school, tardy student!

'Hey! Don't call me that!'

I didn't mind him again and dashed to the vacant seat next to Felix.

"FELIX!" I screamed making the sleeping Felix sat upright from his slumber.

"Seungmin, it's just you. You freaking scared the sht outta me." He said in english. I grabbed his shoulders with big eyes, "It's not just me! I'm Kim Seungmin not just me! But that isn't the problem right now, the problem is Hyunjin!" I shook his shoulders back and forth his head going with the rhythm.

"It's always Hyunjin. Tell me something else." He rolled his eyes.

"You know that I can hear his mind right?" He raised an uninterested eyebrow to me. Well, stitch if this doesn't make you interested then what I'm about to say next is.

'What are you about to say next?'

Not you!

'Okay, goodness you're grumpy.'

Ugghh, and you're not?

'Tone down the sassiness, it can kill.'

Not until I do it!

'You're actually scaring me right now. Are you a killer?'

What!? No, I'm not! Maybe you're the killer one.

'Yeah, I'm a lady killer. Hahahaha!'

I just rolled my eyes on that one, just letting you know.

'Okay, now I gotta go I arrived at hell I mean school.'

"Seungmin, you spaced out at me for about 5 minutes and then rolled your eyes. Are you okay?" Felix sounded worried, but creeped out too.

"No sht sherlock, I'm not okay. Hyunjin—" I can't call it saved by the bell, because I don't need a saving.

'Smartass.'

My eyes almost dropped to the floor. Goodness, can Hwang Hyunjin stop being so snarky at my every thought?

'Heh, not until you tell me who you are pretty voice.'

You think my voice is pretty?

'Uhm, yeah I think so. Why don't you like it?'

"Seungmin, why the bloody hell are you blushing? Are you thinking naughty?" I almost gawked at Felix for what he said.

'Felix huh? You're friends with him!'

Felix who? There's alot of Felix around the world.

'And a korean one isn't alot.'

"Why would you say that? Do you think I would even think about those?" I explained to Felix almost hysterical. I can't believe him.

After that, Hyunjin entered our classroom to which I ducked my head really fast.

Tugging Felix's long sleeves, "Hide me." Confused to why, he didn't bother asking.

The teacher came a minute after Hyunjin came. He was almost late.

'Almost is the keyword.'

Can he keep it down for atleast a whole day?

'Hmmm... Eh, what about no?'

I sighed and then focused my attention to our teacher.

Lunch time came. Felix and I sat in the corner of the cafeteria.

"Continue what you're telling me earlier!" I nodded before taking a sip of my banana milk. I gulped it down and then spoke, "As I was saying earlier, Hyunjin he can—" I cut down my words when he passed by our table.

I nervously looked down to sip on my banana milk.

'SEUNGMIN!'

And then the banana milk in my mouth flew out to Felix's face.

Now my Australian friend is drenched with gooey banana milk. I gawked at him first before laughing. He wiped his face with his napkin, I'm sure he's annoyed now.

"Felix, I'm sorry it's Hyunjin. He-he can also hear my thoughts now too. And somehow we can talk through it." It was his turn to gawk at me.

Way to go Hyunjin.

'I knew it was you!'

Ugh, it's gonna be a long day.

'But time passes by so fast when I think about you! Wink wonk!'

You did not just say wink wonk.

'Bleh, I did.'

Internal sigh.

💋

OOOHHH??? AN UPDATE AFTER YESTERDAY'S UPDATE? Hmmmmm.... Well this isn't titled Telepathy for nothing :P

And to explain something, Hyunjin can't hear Seungmin if he explains something for example: I'm walking down the mountain. Yes he can't hear movements, but can hear judgements. It's for you readers to know what he's doing. I hope this helps lmao :')

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro