📶#5

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

[A/n: a cutie baby named Hyunjin in the media, a must protect]

"Okay class, we'll be having a play with the B-class. The play is about Mulan. Who doesn't know Mulan?" I sighed, seriously? A story play about Mulan? If it's disney princesses, I like snow white better.

No one raised their hands, meaning we all know who Mulan is. Mr. Bang clasped his hands together, smiling.

"Good to know. Also the play is in english." Almost everyone groaned, except me and Felix.

"I should get the leading man role." I heard Felix said. "And Mulan is going to be Changbin." I almost choked on my own saliva, hearing that Changbin is Mulan.

"Dude, what the fck? Mulan's a girl." Felix raised an eyebrow at me.

"A girl pretending to be a boy. Changbin's pretty confindent with his acting skills. I know we can nail the roles." I just shook my head, before ducking on my table.

"This will serve as your test this grading. The principal's going to watch." It was followed by a second groan from my classmates again.

"Dude! Mr. JYP's coming and he shows up like, once in a blue moon." Felix said grabbing my shoulders, shaking me.

"So who's going to be Mulan?" Nobody dared to raise their hands. It's an english play, and even though Mr. Bang's teaching skills are proficient. Not all can catch up with his australian accent.

"Mulan should be Jeongyeon." Jeongyeon was shocked when Mr. Bang chose her. She has the shortest hair in our class, maybe that's why. Also she's good with english.

"But..." I heard her whisper in protest.

"Now who's Li Shang? Mulan's partner." I glanced at Felix who was avoiding Mr. Bang's eye contact.

"Sir, I suggest Hyunjin! He's famous with girls!" The whole class went wild when someone sugegested Hyunjin.

"Oh my gosh! Hyunjin and Jeongyeon would look good together!" I heard one of the girls squeal.

Why does it have to be Hyunjin? I nibbled my lips in frustration of what's happening.

"Okay class, calm down! It's decided. Jeongyeon as Mulan, Hyunjin as Li Shang. Now who's Mushu the dragon?"

Jisung ended up being mushu. It suits him well, since he was talkative.

"We'll get the other cast from B-class then. Class dismissed."

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I DON'T WANT TO SPEAK IN ENGLISH FOR AN HOUR!" My head was shaken by Hyunjin's thoughts. I laughed silently.

He worried for speaking in english, instead of getting the leading role. Really Hyunjin?

"Seungmin, let's go. Changbin's waiting for sure." I took one last glance at Hyunjin who was messing his hair in frustration.

"Okay, let's go." I said as I started following Felix.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro