10. I want divorce

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Swara, I know all these are really disturbing for you and it's hard. But Swara, I assure you. You are not forced to do anything. Whatever happened during your memory loss, your marriage to him, me getting apart from you after that accident. It's all just the situation. Nothing can change our relationship." Aryan said.

"I know Aryan. Our love is stronger to face anything." Swara said with small smile.

"Right. This relationship doesn't mean anything for you. I know that so, if you don't want to go with Sanskar then I will talk to him. I am sure he won't force any decision on you. I will arrange cab. We will go to my flat. Hmm?" Aryan said holding her hand.

Sanskar who came to talk to Swara about going back to mansion, stopped in his track hearing them. He heard everything and his heart squeezed in pain. He saw Aryan was holding her hand but what breaks him more was she was putting her another hand over his like she trust him the most. When Aryan talked about taking her to his flat, it was damn hurting to him but what was more painful was her reaction. She was silent. She didn't said anything. Then she nodded slowly which stabbed his already bleeding heart. Not able to see much, He turned back and walked away from there. His eyes started shading tears and his vision blurred. He wiped his tears away then went out. Atul who was near reception saw him and about to go to him but Sanskar straightly walked out of hospital. Atul knew what he must be going through. He figured out Swara has denied to go with him as he went to talk to her about that only.

Park:
Sitting in the park since long, he was looking at the blank space. He felt himself so alone, the sound was getting deeper, the pain was worsening. There was nothing to heal him. His cure was Swara but she wasn't with him and he can't even hope to get her.  His eyes were red and teary. Sometimes tears also doesn't wipe out the hurt feeling that our heart is holding. His mind was continuously roaming around the moment he has spent with her, their love, hugs, kisses, her embracing him feeling protected.
"This is the best feeling to be in your embrace like this. I see my world most beautiful in your presence."
Touching his face with so much care and love.
"I love you Sanskar." He remembered her confessions and fisted his hand.

Then he heard a voice.

" What do you think ? You will snatch her from me? NEVER!! I WILL NEVER LET HER GO AWAY FROM ME, the day she will come to know your reality, she will hate you and she will come back to me. You used her. You might have helped her but you used her innocence. She was never yours. she was mine and always will be mine." He heard the voice that was more oftenly used to rang in his mind since the time he came to know that Aryan was alive.

"No!!!!!" He shouted at the top of voice clutching his head.

"I love her." He said and fall on his knees. He was still trying to Believe that destiny has played the worst game with him and he has lost his everything. His hope to be happy. His hope to live a new life.

After spending sometime there lost in his thoughts and those memories that was still fresh in his mind, he went from there to mm.

Mansion:
Sanskar stopped the car. He never thought yesterday that next time when he will enter his home, it won't be home anymore. He would have lost  everything. Coming out of car, he went inside taking tired steps. Maria who sees him coming inside asked.

" Sir, how is Swara ma'am? Is she fine?" Maria asked looking at him.

Sanskar nodded absent-mindly.

"She didn't come? Will she be there in hospital only for today also?" Maria asked.

Sanskar didn't answered. He got flashes of the moment when he saw her last time and Aryan's word. Swara's nodding in agreement. He was lost in his thoughts when he heard Maria.

"Oh Ma'am, you came? How are you?" Maria asked looking behind Sanskar.

Sanskar heard this and got confused. He looked at Maria who was looking at his back. His heart beat got fast. He closed his eyes praying what he is thinking should be right. She is here. With this thought, he turned around slowly only to feel some relief and happiness after continuous pain. She was standing there just few metres away from him. Atul was standing behind her. She came with him.

Sanskar got shocked. He looked back only to find Swara standing there.

"Ma'am, are you fine now?" Maria asked.

Swara looked at her confusingly but then nodded with small smile as she couldn't recognise her.
Then she shift her gaze to looked at Sanskar. He was calmly looking at her, not able to believe she is here. She remembers how she found him when she got consciousness. Then he hugged her and she pushed him away.

"He is your Husband Swara." Aryan's word roam in her mind. She remind whatever Aryan told about their accident and she had lost her memory during these five months. It was too hard for her to believe all that. She wasn't able to believe she forgot everything, Aryan and she don't know what and how she was living in these few month. All she knew that she is married to this man standing infront of her.

"Ma'am, you should take rest. I will make something healthy for you. Till then you get fresh n up and take rest." Maria said.

Swara didn't know how to react. She just nodded and Maria went from there.

"I will take your leave Sir. I just came to drop ma'am." Atul said.

Sanskar looked at him and nodded. Atul left. Then Sanskar looked at Swara once again who was already looking at him. It was only them in hall. He took a step toward her.

"Swara, I..." Sanskar was saying when Swara showed her hand indicating him to stop there. Sanskar who was taking steps toward her stopped there.

"No please, Mr. Maheshwari. You don't need to say anything. I came to know your favour what you have done to me." Swara said in straight tone.

He got confused hearing her. The happiness that build up in his heart started to fade away.

She was looking at him. It was something different which he never saw before. She took few steps toward him and stand just a step away from him.

"Aryan told me everything. After my accident it was you who saved my life. So, thank you so much. I can never pay back what you have done to me. Is that what you want me to say Mr. Maheshwari? No!! If you would have just saved my life, I would have genuinely thankful but could you please care to explain, what on the earth was the reason to marry me? You saved my life. That was so good of you but you ruined everything by marrying me. What did you know about me? Nothing, right? Except my name what did you know? Nothing!!! Still you married me. I had lost myself and you thought to use the situation in your favour for whatever reason I don't know because I don't remind these few months!!! Aryan was saying, you did so much for me but I don't see any good except saving my life only to destroy it by marrying me. I loved Aryan and I still do. I forgot myself and you took advantage my situation. What the hell was the reason Mr. Maheshwari? What?????" Swara shouted.

Sanskar couldn't utter a word. He just wasn't believe that she is the same Swara whom he loves immensely. He married her just to save her life, because he was forced under situation. He knew that one day she might question him or would be thankful for helping her but he never knew this will hurt so much.

Getting no reply, Swara got more angry.
"Tell me Mr. Sanskar Maheshwari, what was your selfish reason behind marrying a girl who has totally forgotten herself? I don't even know you then why? Someone can't be so good to marry a orphan girl, knowing nothing about her except her name!!!" Swara said sternly.

"Selfish reason" Sanskar heard her and it broke his heart. He never imagined that girl who used to say she loves him so much is now accusing him that he married her for his selfish reason.

"I did that to save you." Sanskar said with heavy voice.

Swara gave a sarcastic chuckle.

"Aryan believed this reason. I won't. I don't believe that to save someone, you need to marry her." Swara said sarcastically.

"Believing or not believing doesn't change the reality Swara. The truth doesn't change." Sanskar said with hurt look but he was calm.

"Right, truth doesn't change. So, the truth is I love Aryan and I don't gave a damn to this so called relationship. For whatever selfish reason you have done it. I WANT DIVORCE and get free of this relationship which is nothing to me." Swara said.

"And don't even have second thoughts that why am I here if this relation meant nothing to me. I am here just because  whether I accept it or not but the truth is that I got married to you. So, I can't go to Aryan being stuck in one. I know my values and for me Marriage is most pious relationship. I can't disrespect it so that people accuse me calling me shameless even though I did nothing. So, once I get free from this so called relationship, I can happily live with Aryan. So, I will live here till I get divorce!!" Swara said further in stern tone.

"Divorce" that one word held a strong impact on him. Yeah, he had once thought he will have to divorce her once she get her memory back but as the time passed he had totally forgotten it with her presence, with her love. She will go away from him.

His eyes turned glassy but he fisted his hand to control himself. What else is left to see and get more broken? He questioned himself only to get answer that " may be a lot more to come."

"And till I am here, I would like if you won't interfere in my life. Neither I care about you." Swara said.

Sanskar kept looking at her. She was looking at him with anger but then she looked away with stern face. Sanskar blinks and takes a deep sigh and nodded.

"Ma'am, you didn't go to your room till now? Should I help you with something?" Maria came there and asked.

Swara was about to say something but before that Sanskar said.

" Lead her to her room Maria. She needs rest." Sanskar said trying to compose himself.
Swara looked at him who was already looking at her with teary eyes. But then Sanskar averted his gaze away and walked away from there passing by her. As he passed by her Swara felt a sudden uneasiness building up inside her. She turned around and looked at his retreating figure. Why his eyes was teary and trying to convey something she didn't understand? What was that? And what's happening to her suddenly?

"Ma'am"
"Huh!!" She came in sense with jerk and looked at Maria.
"Let me take you to your room." Maria said with smile.
Swara nodded. She looked back toward the direction Sanskar went but didn't find him. She couldn't understand anything. What happened suddenly. She went with Maria.

Maria lead her to room. Swara entered inside and looked around room and it happens again as she felt different. She confusingly look around.

"Ma'am, you get fresh and take rest. I will come with your food in sometime." Maria said.

She also noticed something weird in her behaviour but she didn't said anything. Swara nodded and Maria went from there confusingly.

Swara rubbed her forehead as she felt really weird and unknown restlessness. She went and sit on couch. She sees water jug on table. She poured water and drinks it to feel little better. Then take a deep breathe.

Flashback:

Swara was immersed in her thoughts. She was looking at the floor. As Aryan asked her to come with him. She nodded absent-mindly but inside she felt like something is getting wrong. Aryan went out for something but her thoughts were kept disturbing her. Then only Nurse came there. She did her check up and was about to go when Swara stopped her.

"Excuse me? Can you please call my husband inside?" Swara asked.

"Yeah sure." Nurse said and nodded with smile. Nurse went to call Sanskar but he had already left. She saw Atul.

"Excuse me Mr. Where is Mr. Maheshwari? Her wife want to meet him." Nurse told Atul.

"Sir has just gone out for something. I will call him. Don't worry." Atul said.

Nurse nodded and went from there. Atul called Sanskar but his phone was  with him only. Sanskar has given him to keep it.

Swara was in her ward sitting with support of bed post when a knock appears on door. Then door opened. It was Atul. Swara looked at him confusingly as She was waiting for Sanskar.

"Sorry Ma'am. I know you want to meet Sanskar sir but he just went out for something. I am sure he will back soon. Still, if there is anything important then I will go to see him." Atul said.

He saw she was looking at her confusingly. He realised that she must not have recognise him.

"I am Atul ma'am. I work in Sanskar sir company."Atul said.

Swara nodded. She thinks a bit and told something.

After sometime,

" What are you saying? How did you decide it all of the sudden. You were coming with me na?" Aryan asked.

"I don't want to go with you now Aryan." Swara said.

"But why Swara? What's wrong?" Aryan asked.

"Aryan, You know na what marriage meant to me. However it was done, the reality is that I am married to him.  Whether in any situation, the truth is that I am his wife. I will live with him till divorce. I don't want people talk wrong about us that I m someone else's wife and I am living with you. I want to come with you but all right and respect. Once this divorce will be done then we will be back together." Swara said.

Aryan looked at her and started thinking something.

"Aryan?" Swara called him.

He gave a small smile and nodded.

"As you Say Swara. I am with you in every situation. Anyway, after divorce, we will be together. That's all matter for me. If there's any problem then call me. okay?" Aryan said.

Swara nodded with small smile. Aryan moved toward her to hug her but then only Atul who just came there knocked on the door.

"Ma'am, shall we leave?" Atul asked.

Swara nodded.

Atul looked at Aryan. He felt something wrong but he didn't said anything. He was happy that Swara was going to mm, to live with Sanskar. And he prayed that they live together forever.

Flashback end.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro