Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"She is jealous, why don't you tell her the truth and you both can get back together," I said as we walked towards the library.

"I don't want her back anymore, I just want her to regret so bad that she comes to me begging and I'll reject her," he said with his hands in his pocket and chin up, he was walking straight and didn't even bother to look at me.

"I don't wanna go to the library, let's go on the rooftop and have lunch," he said in his deep raspy voice with his Daegu satori as he grabbed my hands and sprinted towards the rooftop.

It was cold but his hands were still warm.

"Ya! But I want to go to the library, I have to study" I said but the real reason was that I wanted to see Sam, its been almost two days since I have met him.

"We can study there as well and please teach me as well," he said with a cute aegyo.

"Ahh!! What should I do with this man?? His duality is out of this world" I shouted in but in my mind.

"Here take this, I have some extra lunch," he said as he tossed me two-three lunch boxes and tossed them to me.

I opened them and they were filled with delicious food such as Kimchi (김치), Soft Tofu Stew (순두부찌개), Samgyeopsal (삼겹살), Jjajangmyeon (짜장면), Chimaek (치맥), Instant noodles (라면) and  Kimchi Stew   (김치찌개).

"Wow, thses look delicious! Are you sure this is leftover?" I asked him with pouty lips and puppy eyes.

"Yeah! This is leftover. Now finish it fast and then help me with our homework" he said as he looked away.

"Okay," I said as I giggled and started with my lunch.

"Aish, it's too cold up here" I complained

"Then you should have wore something warm, why are you wearing a mini skirt?" He shouted on me in his Daegu Satori.

Though Taehyung is handsome and hot at the same time but there is something about him speaking in satori that makes him hotter.

"Ya! It was you who got me all these clothes" I shouted back.

"Well, I got them to wear in front of me; not in front of the whole world," he said

"It's my body, I will do what I want to"

"Then do it, but cover yourself and don't catch cold," he said as he walked towards my side and put his Gucci jacket on my shoulders, covering most of my upper body.  The jacket was smelling like cocoa and I knew it was his channel perfume.

"Uhh, thank you but you will get cold," I said

"Don't worry about me, I still have alot of layering?" he said and looked away.

"Am I looking that ugly that he isn't even looking at me?" I thought

"Your mother made amazing food, say thank you to her," I said as I took a bite.

"I live alone"

"Oh, I am sorry"

"No need and if you are done with your food then we can start with our homework.

"Are you sure you don't wanna eat, it's tasty?" I said as I took the chopsticks near his mouth.

He was still looking away but then he opened his mouth and ate the Ramen reluctantly.

"It is good?" I asked

"Hmm, Give me some more"

"Ohh wait, eat it with Tofu strew. It's delicious like that" I said while placing the tofu on the spoon and taking it near his mouth.

"Wahhhhh, it's delicious; give me some more," he said with a giggle.

"Ahh cute," I said as he was giggling like a five-year-old kid.

A/N : i love u all!!! Thanks for reading

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro