10 BY NEBULA

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Nebula was chatting with Smokescreen about anything that came to mind. They had already set up 2 driving trips to spend some more time together, since they both loved to race each other.

Nebs laughs and feels the unmistakable aura of Beta-04. She looks over and sees the femme watching her every move. She bids Smokey farewell and walks down the hall, away from the femme. She locks herself in her room and curls into a ball. The poor femme looks to the wall and sees a calender. Today was circled in deep black. Nebula staggers to her peds and walks to the opposite wall, crashing to the floor before she can get there. She crawls to the corner and wraps her wings around herself, creating a cacoon. "It's time again." She thought as a sharp pain jolts through her form. "The time when the past comes back to haunt me!"

Back in the main room, Beta watches the hallway with a confused expression. She doesn't understand why Nebula always leaves the room when she walks in. She can't shake the dark presence that surrounds the young femme. She thinks back to when she saw her embrace Ratchet. That was the only time she had ever seen her be so open. And the way she shook, as if she was terrified of whatever that dark presence is.

Beta-04 begins to walk as she thinks. She is thinking so deeply that she goes into autopilot. The next thing that she knew:

*BAMM!*

She hits something and falls on top of it. When her vision clears, she realizes the thing she hit was none other than Optimus. He lay beneath her trying to get his bearings while Beta lay on his chest plate. The femme freezes in shock and embarrassment. Right then, Optimus clears his vision and sees that Beta was on top of him. Beta scrambles back and helps him up. "I'm so sorry, Chief!" She reaches down and picks up the datapad that he had dropped.

Optimus clears his vocal modulator. "No, it is I who should be apologizing. I was not paying attention to where I was going." He smiles, bashfully, taking back the datapad.

Beta-04 chuckles and rubs the back of her neck. "Well, you weren't the only one." She adverts her masked face.

Optimus smiles. "Were you injured?" He asks, worriedly.

Beta shakes her helm. "Nope. I'm fine." She chirrups. Optimus smiles. "I'm glad." He dissmisses himself into a room a few feet away. The archives.

Beta chuckles and moves further down the hall to the training room when the wall next to her lets out a bang. She jumps and sees that it is Nebula's room.

She approaches and presses her audio receptor to the door. It sounded as if she were throwing a tantrum or training, the CyberNinja couldn't tell. She knocked on the door and waited.

Inside, Nebula's vision clears and she looks around. "Oh no." She groans and pants heavily. "Not again!" Her room is trashed. All the furniture except the berth was in splinters and the knick-knacks were shattered. Another knock resounds from the door. She stumbles over and opens the door. There waiting was Beta-04.

"What do you want?" Nebs gasps out, too tired to snap at her.

Beta looks into the room and sees the destruction. "What were you doing?"

Nebs looks back at the mess. "Training."

Beta seems to doubt her answer but it is hard to tell with her mask. Nebs gets around her and closing the door, staffers to the storage room for a refuel, not letting Beta ask anymore questions before she leaves.

Beta-04 stands in the center of the hallway, looking after her. Whatever that dark aura on the mountain, it had just showed itself and it had an aura of pure evil. "What is this?!" Is all she can think.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro