12 (BY NEBULA PRIME)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Nebula looks up at the masked femme who was holding the tree over them. Beta's words echoed in her processor.

"I'll be damned to the inferno before I let a sire loose his creation. Wether she loves him or not."

This shook her to her very core. She did love her sire, she really did, but she had forgotten how to love during her millennia of isolation. She was trying to show her emotions more but it was hard, relearning emotions. And when Beta had grabbed her and held her out of the way of the missle, it felt warm, nice. Things she hadn't felt since her carrier, Starflight, had offlined.

She shakes herself out of her thoughts and helps Beta lift the tree, putting them back in the battle. But, instead of going right back to fighting, she makes sure Beta is alright.

"I'm fine, kid. Takes a lot more to off me." The tall femme assures her companion. Nebula nods and runs at a trooper, striking it down with one, glowing, fist. She blinks but smirks, darting through the ranks, backfliping to avoid attacks and using her glowing fist to take them out. Soon, all of the cons are either retreating or demolished.

Optimus darts forward and looks her over. "Are you ok, princess?!" He asks, frantically.

Nebs smiles slightly at the name he used when she was little. "I'm fine. Barely a scratch." She then turns to Beta. "How about you? Gonna be ok?"

Beta huffs. "Yeah, I'll be fine." She brushes away some of the energon on her frame. A GroundBridge appeared a little ways away, into which the team files in one at a time Nebs being the last one to enter, who was rubbing her chest panels discretely.

Ratchet herds Optimus, Beta and Bulkhead into the med bay while the others only had some scuffs and some dirt. Smokescreen tackles Nebula in a hug, going on and on about how "she had nearly scared him to an early offline."

Nebs smiles and manages to calm him down. " I promise I'll be more careful in the future, Smokey." She gives him an attempted smile of reassurance.

Smokescreen nods, and gives her one last hug before he has to head out on patrol.

Nebula watches him leave and then perches on a nearby crate, thinking about what she had put aside earlier. The way Beta had held her close like that, keeping her out of harms way...... She shakes her helm to rid herself of those thoughts. Beta-04 was a teammate and teammates watch each other's backs. And besides, these thoughts are making her spark pound and ache.

The young femme turns her head and sees her Sire and Beta leaving the medbay, fully repaired. She sees the spider web crack that remains in Beta's combat mask.

"Hey, Beta. You might want to get that crack fixed if your still to uncomfortable to show us what you hide behind it." Nebula calls over. Beta tenses and reaches up, holding her mask together as she says a quick thanks and goes to her berth room to repair it.

Nebula spends a little time conversing with the team and being scolded gently by Optimus about being so careless. During all of this, Beta had come back with a fully repaired mask and they had spent a little time getting to know each other a tiny bit better, though neither of them were letting any secrets slip out.

After everything winds down, Nebula goes back to the training room to practice with her new fist. Then walks back to her berth room with the intention to read an old datapad that she enjoyed as a sparkling, but unwillingly falls into a short recharge, feeling weak, and having no explanation for the feeling. Training never did this to her, so what was causing this?

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro