20 (BY NEBULA)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Nebula watches the door as she sits in the dark. She was 99% sure that Beta was her new carrier, but she wouldn't tell her. Nebula wants nothing more than to give her the love and care that she deserves, feelings she has been saving since before she was 1. Her birth carrier, Starflight, had offlined 3 weeks before her first creation day so she never really knew what it was like to have a carrier, which is why she wanted to know who shared the bond with her so badly.

She sighs and stands up, walking out of the room and closing the door behind her. She walks to the top of the base, flapping her wings to go on a flight. The appendages creak and squeak as she tries to get airborne. Since her wings and peds were the first to loose color, they had been shut down the longest and gone stiff. She finally achieves lift off and leaves the base perimeter, loving the feeling of air rushing past her.

Meanwhile, Beta had gone out on patrol. Her tires rumble over the hard-packed, uneven ground as she scans for any con activity or energon signals.

After 20 minutes, she finally gets a ping, then another, until they surround her. Beta transforms and looks around for the cons. They don't disappoint. The eradicons land in a circle around her, their weapons already charged and ready to fire. Beta looks around and slowly draws the katana on her back, watching their ever move. Then, the troopers move back as a gray cybertronian bomber jet lands and transforms. Megatron had arrived. Beta gets into a fighting stance, waiting for them to make the first move.

*Later*

Nebula had arrived back at base and was now sitting on a crate with Smokescreen, lost in thought. When she was almost back to base, she felt something over the carrier bond she had, even though it is blocked. It made no sense that she had felt something over a suppressed bond.

She is snapped out of her thoughts as the familiar roar of Beta-04's engine enters the base. The femme comes into the main room and transforms. Nebula sits up straight, looking Beta over. She was covered in wounds and you could hardly see her paint through the layer of energon she wore. Ratchet drags her to the med bay with Nebula following.

"What happened?!" Nebula sits next to her.

"I got ambushed on patrol. By Megatron himself." Beta responds in a crisp tone.

"Why didn't you call for backup?! We could've helped you and you wouldn't be like this right now!!" Nebs asks, freaking out.

"Because, you just got off this berth, if I had called, you would've come and gotten hurt again. Then, you would be in my place right now." Beta responds, looking over at the younger femme.

Nebs huffs. "So?! Beta, I KNOW you are on the other side of my carrier bond!! I don't want you to be hurt when I could have helped prevent it! I want to have a proper relationship with you. I never really knew my birth carrier, and now that I have you as a carrier, I'm really happy that Primus blessed me with the chance to have such a cool carrier. I love you, mom, and I don't want to see you hurt!!" Nebs winds up almost in tears and she runs out of the med bay quickly, and onto the rafters of the training room. This was the only place she could be undisturbed and think/calm down. All while leaving a shell shocked femme laying on the med berth.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro