29 (BY ME)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Once back at the base, Beta-04 set Nebula down on a crate and squatted before her, resting her huge servo on her knee as Nebula trembled and cried faintly. Beta sighed shakily and stood back, allowing Smokescreen to dart in, snuggle up to her and cradle her small form in his arms. Nebula curled up and nuzzled into his chest plate, her optics screwed shut.

Beta-04 leaned on the console for support as her spark hammered. She looked over her shoulder seeing Optimus consoling poor Nebula as Smokescreen cradled her. Beta-04 grit her dentals and walked up to them.

Smokescreen looked up at Beta-04 fearfully, "What are we gonna do?" he asked softly.

Beta knelt before Nebula and spoke, "Tell us everything. No more secrets, no more evading. We can't help you with this demon if you keep it to yourself."

Nebula lowered her head and spoke, "W-well, Dia said it all pretty much. I-I've been trying to keep her at bay."

"Nebs, why didn't you tell us?" Smokey asked.

"Cause I didn't wanna bother anyone about it." Nebula meekly replied, making Beta-04 facepalm with an audible groan.

Ratchet looked up, "If you had kept up your energon levels, you would have been. able to combat her better." he added.

"It is true." Optimus rested a hand on Nebula's shoulder, "If we are to combat Die further, you must keep your energon levels as high as possible, my sweet."

Nebula shook her head, "No. I can't. My tank is as big as a femme my age should be." Her voice cracked.

"No. You don't want to drink Energon because you're anorexic." Beta-04 spat, her voice firm and strong.

Nebula's helm snapped up, "W-what? H-how did you-?"

"I dove into your side of the bond and found a great sense of guilt when it came to energon consumption." Beta-04 said sternly, "I figured since you had been lying, I might as well take the matter into my own hands."

Nebula's lower lip quivers, "I-I was telling the truth about my energon tanks!" she objected.

"But, you didn't tell me why you don't drink energon. The main reason why."

Optimus blinked, then looked to Nebula, "Is this true?" he asked softly, holding her hand.

Nebula gave a small nod, and Optimus instantly engulfed her in his arms, "We will help you get past this. You must get past this." he stroked her helm gently.

Nebula nodded, "I'll drink a child's cube of Energon a day." she stated, "A-and I'll increase the amount a little by little so I don't strain my tanks." she pulled back and looked up at her father, "Is that ok?"

Optimus gave her a smile, "That sounds perfect, Princess." he leaned down and kissed her forehead.

Smokey came up behind her and offered her an energon cube. Nebula took it and began drinking it, as Beta-04 rubbed her chin, her CPU working in overdrive.

"Beta-04, how did you do . . . the thing that made Dia soangry?" Bulkhead asked.

"And can you possibly do it again?" Arcee added.

Beta-04 sat down on a crate. "It's a mantra to subdue a tainted spark. Sensei used to use it on Decepticons. who had been exposed to dark energon and were risen from death." she shrugged, "So, since Dia is the only spawn of Unicron, it works on her."

"Can you get this demonn out of her?!" Smokey exclaimed, as he held Nebula in his lap, the young femme quietly sipping her energon, trying to regain some strength.

"I honestly can't say." Beta-04 replied, rubbing the back of her neck, "It depends if Dia is in Nebula's spark or not. And I don't wanna try anything till her energon levels have returned to a normal amount." she stood up and walked over to Nebula, "But, I can to this."

Nebula looked up with wide eyes as Beta-04 placed a single digit between her forehead, "Ir." She touched her chin, "GN'Ah." She touched Nebula's chest with an open palm, "T'san."

A small warm glow came from each touch and Nebula's expression softened as she leaned back and cuddled up to Smokescreen, much to Optimus' annoyance.

"What did you do?" Smokescreen asked, as he took the empty cube of energon from Nebula.

"I touched the energy centers that induce sleep. This will help her regain her strength." Beta-04 said softly.

Smokescreen nodded and stood up, holding Nebula to his chest, "I-I'll take her . . . to her room." he cast a worried glance to Optimus who was giving the darkest glare of all time.

Smokescreen scurried off and Beta-04 sat back on the crate, rubbing her temples in circles. Optimus walked over to her and sat beside her,

"Thank you so much for saving her."

Beta-04 said nothing for a long pause, before she spoke, "She's not saved yet." she stood up and made her way to the roof of the base.

Optimus didn't follow.

Meanwhile, Smokescreen eased Nebula down in the covers and pulled them up to her chin, he then set an energon cube down on her berth side table for when she woke up. The young Autobot turned to leave but stopped. He glanced back at. Nebula's slumbering form and blushed before he smiled,

"I'm gonna get killed for this, but it will be worth it." he walked over to her berth and climbed into it, snuggling under the covers and resting his chin atop Nebula's head as recharge slowly began to claim him.

He was gonna get fragging murdered for this.

But, it would be worth it.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro