49 (BY ME)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Beta-04 rolled onto her side, the warmth felt good on her body, as she yawned in a peaceful half-awake, half-asleep state. Beta-04 trembled and shivered as she felt her armor tingle as a servo slid over her hip. Beta-04 groans a bit as she opened her optics, and smiled lazily as Optimus shifted beside her. His servos squeezing her hip, his other hand tucked beneath her helm as his face was nuzzled into the crook of her chest plate. Beta-04 smiled as she held his head and kissed his audio fin, her other servo rubbing up and down his neck.

Optimus let out a low groan as he reached up and held her hips and rubbed them with his thumbs, working his way up her waist. Beta moans at the action before she kissed his audio fin again, "Optimus . . ." she mumbled softly, gripping onto his back a little bit, her digits gripping into his strong back struts.

Optimus stirred and opened his optics, before he smiled and kissed her upper abdomen and chest. Beta blushed and giggled a bit, "Well, good morning." she said with a smile.

Optimus grumbled under his breath before he looked up at her, blinked a few times before an adorable smile caressed his face, his innocent optics bright and adorable as could be, "Good morning my sweet." he leaned up and sealed the greeting with a kiss.

Beta-04 blushed and kissed back. Optimus kissed from her lips down to her jaw as he shifted so he straddled her hips. Beta-04 arched her back up into him as Optimus latched onto her neck cables, and sucked there.

"Did you sleep well?" Beta-04 asked as she gripped the back of his helm.

Optimus groans into her neck as he kissed her wires and purred softly, "I slept just fine." he rubbed her side as he pulled back and rested his majestic helm on hers, "And you?" he asked in return.

"Sound as a newborn sparkling." Beta said as she leaned up and kissed him deeply.

Optimus moans and kissed back, and when he pulled away he cupped her face and nuzzled her gently. Beta nuzzled back and hugged around his helm. Optimus then slid his arms beneath her and pulled her upright. Beta gave a shaky gasp as her lips crashed to his again.

Beta groans as she held him to her form and wrapped her arms around his head. Optimus pulled back with a gasp, and smiled at her, rubbing her thighs and hips.

"We should get going." Beta-04 said.

"In a moment." Optimus said, caressing her face, "I wish to just enjoy this moment, and you." he leaned in and kissed her one last time.

Beta-04 kissed back with a low hum and smiled softly, "I think I can spare a few minutes." she said softly, reaching up and caressing his cheek.

Optimus turned his face into her palm and smiled into it, before he kissed it and looked up at her, "You are an angel." he rumbled lowly.

Beta-04 blushed and giggled and looked away, "I'm no angel . . ." she said softly, as she bit her thumb.

Optimus pulled her closer, "To me, you are." he kissed her.

Beta-04 was more than happy to kiss back.

Meanwhile, Nebula moaned quietly as Smokescreen nuzzled the back of her neck. A blanket draped over the both of them, as warmth was shared between their frames. The young femme rolled over to face Smokescreen and she smiled up at him. Smokey gave her a dorky grin before he kissed between her eyes,"Morning babe." he purred, his arms secure around her middle.

Nebula giggled as she blushed, "Morning, Smokey." she purred, before she sat up and stretched and yawned.

Admittedly, she felt stiff and slightly sore, the wounds--Long healed--were still throbbing. She stood up with a pained groan, before she rubbed her side. Nebula yawned and sighed as she looked down at her armor.

Smokescreen watched her slight body stretch and flex as she gave her morning stretches. He blushed as his optics flickered around her frame, as his bit his lower lip. Smokescreen sat up and smiled at her, as he stood up, he then strode over to Nebula.

Nebula blushed as she felt Smokescreen's hands wind around her waist, nuzzling into the back of her neck. She turned in Smokescreen's arms and smiled up at him, "Someone's clingy."

Smokescreen huffed and hugged her tightly, "So? Am I not allowed to snuggle you?" he asked with a smirk.

Nebula covered her mouth with a giggle, "No, no, but you have been snuggling me all night."

Smokescreen huffed, "Well forgive me for being scared for you." He cradled her face in his hands, "I thought I was going to loose you." he said softly.

Nebula blinked, before she reached up and hugged him, "I'm not going anywhere, Smokey, I promise." she whispered into his shoulder.

Smokescreen sealed his optics shut and kissed the top of her head before he sat back down on the edge of the berth and pulled Nebula onto her lap. Nebs blushed before she resumed snuggling up to her mech.

Smokescreen hugged her tightly as he rubbed her back in gentle circles, "I will never let anyone hurt you. I promise." he whispered, kissing her audio fin.

Nebula smiled into his chest, "Thank you."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro