1 | ceremony

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

[ i d o l ⭐ a u ]

- You are part of a group named (y/gn), your group has been 4 years in the industry and you are the youngest of the group.

- You are the main dancer and a vocalist.

- You have a screen name of your choice. ( Comment it here, I would like to know. C": )

- You and your group are under the company entertainment of aura ent, which is part of the big 3 companies.

‹« 爆豪勝己 »›

3 : 24 AM at Aura Ent; December 1, Saturday.

December 1, a day that is very precious to all invited idols, this is the day where the stadium are packed with various fans of various idols. This day is where the idols will know what kind of award they will soon bring home.

This is the day where y/gn was invited to a one of the best prestigious music awarding ceremony.

The one and only, MAMA music awards, which took places in Vietnam, Japan and Hong Kong but this day will take place in Hong Kong. It is a major Asian music awards ceremony presented annually by entertainment company of Z&K. The majority of prizes are awarded to artists who dance and sing. This ceremony has been held outside of Japan since 2011 and now airs internationally.

At an early time like this should be probably people sleeping peacefully but on the other hand; y/gn are wide awake, rehearsing their vocals and dance for the awarding ceremony and later on, they will travel from Japan to Hong Kong which is quite tiresome.

You yawned softly, sitting down on the floor as your group members are busy stuffing their selves as they were really hungry; you ate a heavy yet proper meal at your group's dorm since you were the first to wake up so you aren't that hungry.

"N/n, you're not going to eat? The food is really good!" The leader of the group said while stuffing food in his mouth.

"I have eaten already at home, Aikou!" You laughed, he nodded; smiling and continued eating.

Aikou Kiraze, age 24; height is 184 cm; the leader of y/gn; main rapper.

He was scouted by Aura at the age of 16, he used to be an underground rapper during the highschool days.

You stood up, stretching your tired limbs after doing so, you clapped your hands together and smirked at your group.

"Hurry up guys, we still need to rehearse remember?"

× × ×

6 : 48 PM at Hong Kong, MAMA music awards; December 1, Saturday.

"You know what to do guys right? We'll follow you from behind." Our manager instructed, you smirked and gave him a thumbs up, Aikou slowly opened the car door and went out first, every member of your group already got out.

"N/n? Let's go, hun." She gave her hand out to you, you nodded and grabbed her hand, you went out of the limousine carefully not to trip over your feet because sometimes you are clumsy.

"Alright, I'm out already Aki." You laughed, still holding her hand.

Aki Shouto, age 22; height is 177 cm; main vocalist.

She auditioned at Aura when she was at the age of 17.

She lets go of my hand gently, and went ahead to the three guys in your group, you trailed behind and caught up with them.

You and your group faced the cameras and the fans, you all bowed to them simultaneously.

"One, two! We are Y/GN! We are honored to be here in Hong Kong!" We all said, smiling at them and waved at the fans, well, the others but you on the other hand, you playfully dabbed but after that, you waved also, laughing wholeheartedly.

The fans squealed loudly, making you and your group chuckle, you all bowed once again and went towards the entrance.

You heard the fans screaming very loudly, loud enough to make you and your group cringe, you scratched your ear and looked back to see a new rookie group from UA entertainment, the number one company in the entire Japan.

You wished to enter the UA entertainment but your parents belittled your dream of becoming an idol on UA so you gave up UA but of course, you didn't give up on being an idol.

You sighed sadly, you shook those thoughts and smirked at them.

It's nice to see a new competition though and they're from UA!

You pushed your group forward, chuckling at their distracted looks.

"Now, now guys! We need to get inside! I'm starting to wonder who's the leader of this group now." You laughed at Aikou's playful offended look, he chuckled, ruffling your hair, you pouted but smiled.

"Now, let's go inside! We'll see them again once they went inside!"

---
k.bakugo point of view
---

We saw the y/gn going towards the entrance but after we went out of the limousine, the fans were screaming loudly, we saw all of them visibly flinch as well as Deku.

"I-It's y/gn! Oh my gosh, I can't believe we're on the same ground as them! Agh, it feels like a dream come true to see them so near.." Deku muttered, fanboying at one of his favorite group in the same industry.

"The hell are you talking about Deku?! You dumb shit, don't fanboy right now!" I angrily exclaimed, smacking him at his back, he winced and nodded.

I look back at y/gn to see one girl with h/c and e/c smirking at us then turned back to her group and pushed them towards the entrance. They seemed to be talking but I can't hear it, we then faced the cameras, bowing down.

"Now, let's go inside! We'll see them again once they went inside!" I heard the h/c girl said, making me distracted and made me stare at their figures going inside.

Is she talking shit about us?!

Someone jabbed me in the hips, making me hiss and glare at the person who did it, I raised an eyebrow at Kirishima.

"Do you want to die?" I asked him quietly, he shook his head and chuckled, he pointed at the cameras and that made me scoff then we waved at the fans.

We bowed at them then went towards the entrance, the fans screamed loudly once again, my group was about to look back but I stopped them by walking forward to the entrance, leading the group.

"Don't look back, keep going. We aren't here to just see who's who, shitheads. We're here to perform and win an award!" I said, calmly and I looked at my group at the corner of my eyes and saw them either smiling or smirking, I nodded and we all went inside.

×××

You sighed once you and your group sat down on the couch, the stadium was packed, all idols must sit on their respective couches but they are not in the backstage, they are placed on the middle but not entirely on the stage.

The stage that will be used by all idols, is designed in a "I" shape, the upper of the "I" is longer and where most idols would perform but they can use the vertical stage that connects to where all the invited idols sits, there is also a circular stage on the center of the vertical stage.

In that circular stage, it's for the battle of the year, it only happens every 4 years though but any idols can use that stage too after the battle of the year is done.

"Sweetheart? You alright?" A voice popped out in your analysing mind, you jumped and glared playfully at him, pouting.

"What was that for Vui?" You chuckled, you stared at the stage once again and back at Vui, you held his hand and he intertwined his fingers with yours.

Vui Daichi, age 24; height is 186 cm; lead rapper and dancer.

He was scouted also by Aura with Aikou and his twin at the age of 16, Vui and his twin are both underground rappers during the highschool days.

"You looked troubled sweetie." An arm was placed on your shoulders, making you look to your upper left, you smiled softly at him.

"It's nothing really! I was just analysing the stage, Lui." Vui and Lui looked at each other and shrugged, they then leaned down to give your head a peck, you laughed softly.

Lui Daichi, age 24, height is 187 cm; lead vocalist and dancer.

He was scouted with Vui and Aikou at the age of 16, he can rap but he preferred being a vocalist.

"What is this affection guys? Am I going to be the main character of this harem?" You joked, laughing loudly, you covered your mouth and they laughed with you, they removed their grip from you and covered their mouths.

"Why are you guys laughing without us? Let us join this so-called harem of yours then N/n!" You laughed harder, tears of joy were falling, you all laughed together, hugging each other making the fans squeal from the cuteness of you and your group.

"They look like a whole happy family!"

You and your group looked up to the fans, smiling sheepishly, you all waved at them, well, you were kind of struggling because they were still hugging you, you chuckled, sweat dropping.

You saw almost all the idols were here already making you laugh nervously, you tapped everyone in your group, they looked at you in confusion.

"Can you let me go now? Most of the idols are here already." They looked around and laughed sheepishly, they nodded and removed their grip from me, sitting up straight and crossing their legs.

Professionalism at it's finest.

You smiled softly, crossing your legs together and sitting up straight like them, you then heard some quiet squealing sounds coming from the couch behind your group's.

You turned your head around and saw the rookie group from UA and it was the green haired guy with freckles that made him look bashful, he was the one who was squealing then he blushed when he saw you staring.

You stood up and bowed to them, you smiled at the freckled guy and sat back on your couch, your group stared at you and dismissed it.

---
k.bakugo point of view
---

After she turned around, Deku exploded at the shade of Kirishima's hair, he covered his mouth as he smiled widely yet nervously, I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms and legs.

"Ah. Deku exploded." Todoroki simply said, shrugging, he crossed his arms together, I scoffed and glared at this h/c girl, she made me curious about her.

Nothing special about her though.

Or so I thought, while I was glaring at her, she caught me off guard.

"Welcome to the MAMA music awards this year in Hong Kong!"

She turned around and smiled directly at me while waving, I was caught off guard but I was able to wave back hesitantly, she nodded and turned back to the stage.

I felt my cheeks go hot as my eyes went wide, I cursed to myself for being flustered at such simple thing, I crossed my arms angrily and closed my eyes.

Shit. Getting flustered by someone who's in the same industry? What the shitty fuck is this sorcery? Even when that Momo girl wears a clothing that's very revealing, I don't even get flustered about it!

My right hand went to my messy hair, brushing it up and sighed softly.

But still..

I place both of my hands on my knees, taking a quick glance at this h/c girl and back to the stage.

I think she's the first girl to be brave enough to smile at me without any hesitation.

Sure, girls in UA can smile at me but their smiles are forced I can tell, fans can do it too but not that genuine like hers and with the exception of any relatives I have.

Sighing once again and for once, I had a small genuine smile.

"I'm glad someone has the damn guts to smile at me."

×××

03/31/18
word count: 2035 words.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro