4 | accidentally

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

[ i d o l ⭐ a u ]

- You are part of a group named (y/gn), your group has been 4 years in the industry and you are the youngest of the group.

- You are the main dancer and a vocalist.

- You have a screen name of your choice.

- You and your group are under the company entertainment of aura ent, which is part of the big 3 companies.

‹« 爆豪勝己 »›

12 : 29 AM at Hong Kong, MAMA music awards; December 2, Sunday.  

The MAMA music awards just had finished, you let yourself left behind as you rummage through your bag, searching for your phone, once you have found it, you sighed in relief and stood up, zipping your bag closed, slinging your backpack on your right shoulder and let the bag hang beside you, you went outside of the dressing room and closed the door.

You hummed some random music as you walk through the backstage's hallway, the rest of your group left you and they are just waiting for you in the limousine while your group's manager is waiting for you at the exit, you opened your phone to check any updates from your group's fansites and well, they wouldn't even know that you and your group are members of the fansite.

Chuckling from the thought, you scrolled through your phone to see pictures of your group performing, you saw some pictures of yourself in the stage and saw it was taken amazingly, you saved it to your gallery, you also saw pictures of you sitting beside BNHA or most likely Midoriya, you smiled and saved it too.

BNHA huh? They'll surely become famous not because of their company but with their talent. They surely are amazing though.

On the way, you bumped into someone's back, making you stumbled backwards, you scratched your head and bowed apologetically, your sunglasses fell down when you bumped into someone so crouching down to pick up, your hand and the person's hand brushed each other, you looked up to see  the ash blond guy from BNHA, in front of you, you chuckled sheepishly as he grabbed your sunglasses and stood up straight.

Did I fucking jinxed myself?

You stood upright and bowed at him, he handed your sunglasses as you gladly grabbed it, he kind of look like a curmudgeon person but damn he looks scrumptious up close, you grinned up to him.

Yeah, I damn did.

"Thanks! You're Bakugou Katsuki, am I right..?" You mumbled the last part, scratching your left arm as a habit of getting something wrong, you looked up at him, he gave you a small smirk and nodded and so, you beamed happily at him.

"Right! I'm [screen name] but my real name is Y/n L/n, nice to meet'ya!" Your hand was out for a hand shake, he looked down at your hand and sighed, placing his hand at yours, his hand feels very warm against yours then your phone vibrated making both of you look at each other and you smiled sheepishly and removed your hand from him gently, you checked your phone to see messages.

Ah, right. Manager and my group are waiting lolol.

You looked back to Bakugou who was staring somewhere else, you tapped his arm and he looked at you, his eyebrow was raised, you didn't notice that there was a faint pink tint on his cheeks.

"Can we take a picture together? I wasn't able to bring my phone earlier and the awards was going on so I couldn't take pictures with the other idols.. Oh! It's okay if you don't want to." He chuckled very, veryy softly as he nodded, you opened the camera and he bent down a little, his hand was placed on your shoulder, he smirked at the camera while you were smiling with a peace sign, so far you two have 4 pictures together.

"We should go now. Your group are probably waiting for you as well as my damn group." You chuckled and nodded, you both walked towards the exit, talking about idol stuff and once you both reached the exit door, you nodded at him as you grabbed the handle, opening the door.

"Well, hope to see you again back home."

"We'll see." You waved him a goodbye as you went towards your manager, he sighed softly and waved, walking towards a different way towards his group's limousine.

× × × 

9: 28 AM at Japan, dormitory; December 4, Tuesday.  

You were sleeping peacefully in your very comfortable position, your blanket were tangled to your legs, you were in your dreamland when suddenly someone slapped your legs, you stirred a little and turned your body side ways, the person sighed, irritated so the person had no choice but to push you out of your bed, gladly your head was did not fall down harshly.

You groaned and cursed incoherently, you yawned a little, scratching both of your eyes and opened them to glare at the person, it was Aikou who woke you up, you raised your middle finger and cursed at him, standing up as you dusted off.

You grumbled, muttering some curses directly at him, you looked at your digital clock and saw it was still 9:28 AM, you groaned at the same time yawned, it's too early for a day off.

I want to sleep.

"What the fuck do you need at this hour?" You grumpily asked as you sat down on your bed, your eyes were kind of glowing because of the lighting of your room, he smacked you from the head, you winced and cursed again, he glared back at you, you sighed and crossed your arms.

"Not me." He shrugged, making you slap his hand, he hissed at you, you smirked evilly, he shook his head and sighed tiredly.

"It's Dad.." 

"Oh." Is all you can say when Dad is mentioned.

"Dad wants to see us in his office at 10:30 sharp, I don't know why but it sound urgent." He shrugged, you sighed and lie back down on the bed, he shook his head, sitting down on your bed.

"The rest are preparing theirselves, I'll pick your clothes so go take a bath already."

× × ×   

10 : 26 AM at Aura Ent; December 4, Tuesday. 

You wore a black beanie and a ray ban eyeglasses, a flannel jacket that is rolled up to your elbows, underneath was a plain white tshirt, for the bottom, you wore a black ripped jeans and your shoes are timberland, it was all thanks to Aikou for he's very fashionable, well, it's not like you weren't, it's just that you were too lazy to be a fashionista everyday.

You let the rest of your group went ahead to the office as you went to a vending machine to buy a drink, you stand in front of the vending machine as you looked through the drinks then you clicked the drink you wanted, it fell down so you bent down to grab it.

Some staffs who you knew greeted you, you beamed at them and nodded, you opened the cap of your drink and chugged on it, you closed it again and placed it inside your shoulder bag, you sighed and walked to where the way towards the office, looking at the digital clock and saw it's about 10:32 already and you were about to go in a wrong direction, you turned around and ran towards the office.

Oh damn shitty shoot!

You didn't notice someone or a group of people, going to the same direction but ahead of you, you ended up bumping to someone's back again, you staggered a little harshly backwards but you know you won't fall down as you believe you are strong but of course, you felt yourself get dizzy and felt your nose kind of hurt because you were wearing an eyeglasses, you held your face, chuckling nervously.

What a luck I have.

"Sorry, sorry, I'm kind of in a hurry, are you- Oh? Hi there, what are you guys doing here?" You apparently bumped into Bakugou once again, and you were kind of shocked to why they were here in Aura entertainment, they were also shocked that it was you who they bumped into, you then looked at the digital clock above the office and panicked, you smiled nervously at them.

I think it's time for my manager to come out as he noticed I'm late again.

"Oi! Y/n?! Where the heck are you?!" 

"Don't yell! I'm already here geez.. Ow! Begone you thot!" You went  up to him and he suddenly pinched him, you angrily looked at him and yelled the last part, you then looked inside to see Dad looking at you, he's really not your dad, your group just felt calling him that, you chuckled, scratching your head as you greeted him, you kinda forgot that the BNHA was here, seeing the whole thing and sweat dropping at what's happening.

---

k.bakugo point of view

---

"Can't believe we're going to collab with y/gn!"Denki gushed, Todoroki and I listened to them, Todoroki was smiling softly, I grumbled under my breath, my hands inside my pockets.

"C-Collaborating with y/gn! It's a dream come true!"

"Do you think they know we're collaborating with them?" Kirishima asked, after he asked that, I did wonder if they did know, well whatever, I then remembered Y/n as she said her name to me, she really has guts to smile at me, lost in my thoughts, thinking if I would see her again, it seems like there's a fate in someone bumping into my back. I grumbled but saw it was her again, my cheeks went warm.

I damn jinxed myself.

She staggered backwards, was about to help her incase she fell but she's strong to make herself stand, holding her face and chuckling nervously.

"Sorry, sorry, I'm kind of in a hurry, are you- Oh? Hi there, what are you guys doing here?" She made an eye contact with me, making her shocked and she looked around, making herself more shocked to see my whole group, she then looked up to a digital clock, we all followed her gaze, looking back at her when she smiled nervously, looking at a door.

The door was slammed open, making Deku and Denki jump while the rest looked at the person with wide eyes, who the heck is this guy, slamming the door, I just stared at him, curious, I didn't notice that she walked up to him and talked to him.

"-..Ow! Begone you thot!" I was brought back with her loud voice and realized what she said, I chuckled at the reference, Kirishima and Denki knew the reference so they laughed too except for Todoroki who looked confused which I sometimes feel sorry for him not knowing the reference while for Deku, he knew that but he just smiled awkwardly, she looked at us and a look of sudden realization was seen in her face.

Her face was slowly turning red, she covered her mouth and said some muffled incoherent words, she nodded at our ways and walked inside slowly, I chuckled at her action, covering my mouth with the back of my hand.

"BNHA right? Come inside, they're waiting for you." We nodded at the guy and went inside, we saw a long table, on the other end, there was a middle-aged man sitting right there and y/gn sat on his right, we all bowed at the middle-aged guy which I think I remember was the CEO of Aura entertainment.

"Welcome to Aura Entertainment, BNHA." We all nodded, acting as professionals already, I took a quick glance at Y/n who sat just in front of me, I smiled softly when I saw her lean against the other girl's shoulder, covering her mouth, her cheeks are tinted red, she then glanced at me which shocked me but I turned my head a little to her to see, she removed her hand from her mouth and smiled at me.

I felt my heart squeeze from that so I nodded and faced the CEO once again, thinking about her little smile towards me, I sighed and shook my head, turning my smile into a smirk so no one in my group would notice.

"Cute."

×××

[ i'm really happy for my new cover, so i have a question, is it too fast for romance or is it just okay? you guys can give me suggestions~ ]

06/02/18

word count: 2095 words.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro