7.Wolves (Under Going Rewrite)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Description- The wolves are very  majestic and wild beasts. They are very loyal and cunning. They are also very
nurturing and gentle. They are also very protective and  proud. But as the forest they live in disappear so do wolves.

Review- I'm currently rewriting this story so thanks for your  patience. Sometimes when I'm writing I have so many ideas go through my head that I sometimes write them down not noticing that on paper it in my head. Then I have to do some major work to save my work. Not I'm not one of those people who just gives up every time I'm not satisfied with something I've published I publish even my bad work to publish even my bad work to encourage my best friend to not give up. Even when it's not her best work. Because you have a good laugh. No ones perfect. Every one makes mistakes. Yes I get frustrated  when I put all my time and effort into a story a it doesn't  meet my expectations. But that when you put  on your  big girl pants on suck it up and start rewriting  it till you get it the way you intended it to be. Thank you I love you all so much. XOXOXO.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro