1-Piolet

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Zea point of view

That is me. I have the power of dark magic. I don't know why I have dark magic. But I know I will never use it for evil ever!  I have other sisters but they just don't know. I am home trying to get their memories back but I think I need to show them the light and jog their memories back! Oh my gosh anyways back to my life. My mother is Queen Hannah. I am 18.

Luna point of view

I'm Luna. And I'm 18. I go to college and my friends are Sarah,Lucy,inna,and Zea. Zea I don't know much about her she is very mysterious. I only see her at school and no where else. Inna is sporty and a tomboy. Sarah is a shy bug. Lucy is a girly girl.

Lucy point of view

I'm Lucy. I'm very popular. I'm a girly girl. Zea is the famous mysterious one. No one knows a lot about her. Not even her boyfriend Sam and she tells him everything kinda. I never see her anywhere except school. Luna is the famous ocean and sea animal girl. Sarah the shy girl but i know she is brave and show her that she is like air rough when things are wrong and calm when things are. And inna is the famous sport girl everyone loves her in her skills. I'm 18 years old.

Inna point of view

I'm inna. I love soccer and volley ball. People think I'm better than them but that's not true they just got to find and use there brain and heart and see the fire in them.

Sarah point of view

I'm Sarah. I love art and I'm scared of everything. I'm shy too. And yet i have friends to support me. I also love nature. It is so calm and beautiful. Calm when it's happy. Yet they are rough when they know when someone or something made it angry by destroying nature.

No one point of view

Each girl took a shower and changed into there clothes.

That is what Lucy was wearing

That is what inna was wearing

What Zea was wearing

What Luna was wearing

What Sarah was wearing

Zea pov

"People think having powers and being a hero is cool and easy. But truth thing is it can be kinda cool but hard work and a lot of strategy and practice."I say to the class.
Everyone clapped at my report and I went to sit down.

"Very we'll report Zea it looks like you woke the class up, ok now Luna with her report on the water"said Ms. Goody

"Water is strong. It can't be destroyed. It's may seem gone but water is in us. For example saliva. It is water of our own. But it isn't quite water. It can get you wet. It helps animal drink and survive. It help us cook for food we need! But water is also liquid and it's everywhere when you don't see it. That is it for my report Miss"said Luna.

"Very well"
The class clapped then the bell ringed.

"Don't forget to write your book Zea can't wait to see what's next and who is the psycho is"said Ms. Goody.
I nod.

Lucy and my friends come up to me.
"Girl everyone loved your report! And your so famous in your book 'psycho killer' like I'm reading it. And you know how I hate reading!"said Lucy.

"Thanks guys I can't believe I have 10K reads!"
"Keep it up!"said inna
"It's a little bit scary for my liking you also got a lot of views on your 'Being A Fangirl' book I love it!"said Sarah.

"Yeah that one got 10K views too and I love there comments it just makes my day!"I say
"I heard your making a sin book! Now you can show everyone your Dirty mind is!"said inna.
I laughed at there comments
"Well got to go to do homework bye"

No one pov

"Ok everyone follow her!"said inna
They all looked at each other and nodded. They were all behind Zea when she looked behind her.
"Guys you can stop following me"
They all got out and sighed
"Well we tried"said Luna
Then Zea heard a roar.
"Oh no not now!"

"Zea what's wrong?"said Lucy
"Guys you got to go"
"No!"they all say together.
"Guys run NOW!"
They were all terrified of zea yell she never yells.

Zea ran and went to hide behind a tree. She looked at her purple amulet a yelled.

"The darkness power I command you to give me your strength"
Zea transformed

That is what Zea was wearing after she transformed

"Great! I forgot I have a dress for transformation!"said Zea

"Isn't that the amulet we all found last month?"said Sarah. They all nod.

Zea jumped back where the girls where on one knee down and one up panting

"Sarah! Your transformation is 'Earth I command you to give me your strength!' Ok?  Lucy! Say this 'Air is everywhere I  command you to give me your strength. Luna! Say this 'water is strong I command you to give me your strength!Inna! Say this 'Fire is burning I command you to give me your Strength'NOW HURRY!" They said there transformation secret word and they trans formed.

Lucy dress

Sarah dress

Inna dress

Luna dress.

Ok new book and I hope you enjoyed

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro