Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Later that night, everyone was starting to settle down, preparing for a night of restful sleep. 

Kokichi was still shivering, curling up in a ball near the end of a rock structure. 

Kirumi and Ryoma laid against a corner of the rocks, the former cuddling around the smaller wolf. 

Angie laid on her side, looking up at the beautiful night sky. 

Kaito and Maki laid on their backs, also looking at the sky. The purple-furred wolf was pointing at places with his paw, whispering excitedly, while Maki just looked annoyed. 

Gonta sprawled out, his loud snores permeating the air. 

Overall, every single one of them was getting comfortable, soaking in the peaceful atmosphere. Usually it was just plain chaos; Tsumugi would be running around looking for materials, Angie would be loudly harping about 'Atua', and Kokichi would be getting up to his usual trouble. 

But, now, it was quiet. 

Kirumi hummed quietly to herself, soothing her mate in the process. He often had nightmares about his horrible, horrible past; doing this routine before bed was guaranteed to calm him down. 

She licked his cheek, doing the wolf version of a kiss, eliciting a grumble from Ryoma. He flattened his ears, blushing slightly. 

She chuckled and nuzzled his neck. 

"Bein' a little more affectionate than usual, are you?" He questioned. "Not that I don't like it..."

It was her turn to blush. "Ah, Ryoma, dear.. I may be starting the oestrus period, that is all.." 

She turned away from him, her nose pointing towards a large star in the sky. 

You see, Kirumi had always wanted to have pups. Ryoma seemed like the perfect wolf, and that was true; he would be the best father. She could almost imagine it: pups running 'round him, flopping over his body, chewing on his tail, and above all, him licking them with a huge smile on his face. 

But, there was one problem. 

The sickness. 

While it had skipped her at birth, she never knew if it would pop up again when she became pregnant. Or, even worse, it could skip her again and pass to her babies. 

Kirumi let out a sigh, laying her head down on her legs. Ryoma had crawled up towards her, licking her cheek and whispering sweet nothings; but, she just closed her eyes in response, intending to sleep her sadness away. 

Seeing his efforts weren't working, Ryoma cuddled up against her side again, head lowered. He wanted pups as well, but knew full well what could happen if they had some. 

He lapsed into a distressful sleep, too wrapped up in his thoughts. 

Another short and sweet one! I gave y'all a little bit of angst, hope you enjoyed it~ (You guys probably didn't) Don't worry, there'll be fluff later! I'm probably gonna do Saimatsu or Tenmiko next chapter, and maybe the next big thing will focus on Shuichi.. ~ Mia 🔱

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro