Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Screams surrounded everyone's ears as strings shot from the ground, grabbing even the quickest and smallest of monsters.
"What the-" I started to say, but the moment i did, i knew their was no use. We just needed to find serifim sans and get out of there.
Ink and Blue went into the timeline and tried to help as many monsters as they could, get into the void for safety. They did this as i ran out there looking for serifim sans.
'Where in the world could that bastard be?!' I thought as i ran and ran not knowing where to check first.
As i ran into the Judgement Room, i saw a horrid sight. Error had already got to him, i watched as Error absorbed the souls.... until he turned to me that is.
"So yOur STilL AlIvE?" He said smirking.
"Y-" i started before he cut me off
"DoN't evEn FiNnISh tHat SeNtenCe. iT wILl bE inValID AftEr i FinNisH aBsoRBing AlL thEse-" i cut him off by lungeing at him.
I grabed ahold of all 3 souls left and quickly absorbed them.
"YOu PeICE oF" his words glitched. "THoSe wERe MInE!" Error was furious.
I watched as strings started to come from the ground. Error tried to surround me as i quickly telleported to ink.
"Cross, did you find him?!" Ink looked at me worried.
"Error got to him first, but error didnt get ahold of all the souls. I'll explain when you both go back." I reasured Ink as I opened a portal and went back to the void.
I looked at all the monster refuges hugging and crying. there was maybe at most 12 monsters rescued by the looks of it. As i looked around i was startled by frisk sounding from behind me.
"So did you find him?" I jumped and looked at them.
"Yes." I looked back down as i said this.
"Then where is he?" Frisk looked at the other monsters to see if he was somehow hiding.
"Dead."
"W-what?"
"You heard me. Hes now dead. Error killed him and absorbed most of the souls, i got ahold of 3 but he still got ahold of the other 4." Frisk looked at me with utter disbelief.
"Wait so your telling me that error now has 4 human souls and is now going to be destroying timelines with them?!" Frisk went wide eyed, there red eyes showing the same disbelief as their voice.
"Yea pretty much." I sighed.
"Well then tell me this" frisk sounded urgent.
"Go on." I looked at them waiting for a question.
"Who got the soul of determination."

------
fanfictionisgucci WildCardXX beingLovfulisPower GemKatKing Radragonb Sam_Is_Suicidal Scarlettwolf34 psssst read chapters one and two and tell me what i need to fix lol

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro