¡!1!¡

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Marinette hummed through her house as Tikki danced with her. She was a happy, healthy, twenty four year old with a free will and life. Her business was booming and her life couldn't be more perfect. "Come on Tikki! We have to celebrate another success!" She smiled at her Kwami and took another sip of her small glass of wine. Tikki limited her in case there was an akuma attack. The doorbell rang and Marinette turned off the music.

"Are you expecting anyone?" Tikki sat on her shoulder as she set down the glass and walked to the door.

"No. Not anyone." She walked to the door and looked through the peephole and saw no one. She opened the door when the doorbell rang again and looked out the door. Left, then right, then down. Tikki hid behind her long hair.

Marinette couldn't believe her eyes. She thought she closed off all directions to her and...no. He was dead to her. She never thought of him again. She just, looked, at the small child. "Hi I'm Emma. You're my mommy right?" She couldn't be more then four. Go figured.

"I don't remember having a child. Should I call your mommy?" She bent down to the child. She didn't want to deal with her. That's why she gave her up. He wouldn't help her and she was careless.

•∞Four Years and Nine Months Ago∞•

Adriens eyes widened as he looked at Marinette. She bit her lip and held her stomach. "No. You can't be." The people in the cafe drank their coffees.

"I am Adrien. I'm pregnant and this child," she bit her lip and looked down, then up at him. "Is yours." He didn't want to believe it. He shook his head and stepped back from her.

"No it's not! I don't know you! Leave me alone!" He shouted at her and stormed out of the cafe. Marinette ran out of the cafe with tears in her eyes. The cafe was silent with all but one person who decided to speak.

"That poor girl." She sighed and everyone went back to their business.

•∞Four Years and Nine Months Later∞•

"No. You're my mommy! Someone told me to give you this!" Emma pulled out a note from her bag, tucking her teddy bear under her arm and gave Marinette the note.

Dear Ms.Dupain-Cheng,

This is your daughter Emma. She was given the name you requested she'd have and her middle name is Valentine. We, the agency, have given her to various foster homes and adoption agencies but she has always ended up back to us, her original foster parents from the hospital.

Although your documents were sealed and we had no way to contact you, we found our ways to reach out to you and give your daughter back. Foster homes and adoption houses cannot handle her destructive outbursts and now, under your contract, paragraph four, page nine, line three, "We have the right to give your child hold back to you if she is unkept and not have found a family within three years of her birth."

We have kept her for an extra year to see if she elegance to have another family but, as you can tell, we never found one for her. We are sorry to inform you but we, and the government of Paris, have now given Emma back to you and she is now registered under your care in your name. We will be sending you more letters to give you more information on your daughter. You are not required to give any back unless we say so.

Sincerely,
Conspire The Heart Adoption Agency

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro