¡!14!¡

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"What on earth are you doing!" He pulled his hair up and faced up. He smiled as he opened the cans of red, green, black, purple and white paint. He knew what he was going to do. And it was chip away paint so as soon as you were don't with the color you would chip it away and it went with the wall.

"I'm making her room less depressing." Adrien laughed.

"But you can't paint her walls! She'll be home in a few hours and it won't be dry by then!" Marinette shouted.

"That's where I have you wrong bugaboo," Adrien laughed. "Your parents agreed on watching her tonight so I could do this," he flinched her nose. "Besides, I already painted her closet."

"What!" She ran to the closet and growled at him. "You ca-"

"I can. My Father found out and he went a judge, who he's friends with, who said that I should have half custody of Emma unless we get married or decide that she should stay with one of us," Adrien smiled and pulled out the paper. "Now, while I do this I need you to make a blanket for her bed with my staff with your yoyo around it with white akumas flying up to your yoyo and a black one on it."

"Okay. but I don't really know your staff design by heart." She giggled dryly.

"Plagg Claws Out!" He transformed, handed her his staff and started to paint designs in the wall. Marinette left and walked into her room and Tikki smiled at her.

"You like him~" Tikki chimed and Marinette hit her away.

"No I don't. He's destroying my house." Marinete sat at her desk and started to work, a small amount of blush on her face.

"For Emma. He loves his daughter, Emma is half you so he loves you." Marinette rolled her eyes at Tikkis logic.

•∞Five Hours Later∞•

Marinette walked into Emma's bedroom and looked at Chat still working on the walls of the room. He would let a wall dry and construct a dresser or her desk and paint something on it Chat Noir or Ladybug like. He noticed she liked music so put a few music notes on her desk. She cleared her throat and he looked at her. She threw his staff at him and he detranformed after catching it. "Did you finish?" He asked and continued working. Marinette picked up a paintbrush and added small things to already painted and dried paint on the walls.

"Yeah but the blanket is going through the wash to see if can hold up," Marinette added small things that made everything better. He looked at her and smirked. Her jeans were nice, but what if... He kept his work, dipping the brush into paint then quickly working then he struck and slid the brush down her ass and laughed as she gasped and turned to him. "Adrien Agreste! This jeans were one of a kind!" Marinette yelled at him and painted across his face.

"Then why have I seen my Father make them!" He laughed and painted her. She laughed as they painted on each other then stopped at how mess they looked. Adrien just finished the last wall. They added designs to everything and then Adrien walked with Marinette down the hall to their rooms. "While it dries I'll be in the shower."

"No, I will," Marinette crossed her arms and Adrien sighed. "Adrien, I just got back-"

"Why don't we just take a shower at the same time, in the same shower?" Marinette blushed but shook her head. "Why not? We did it like all the time when we were together." Adrien crossed his arms.

"Because every time we did it we ended up having sex," she bit her lip and faced into her room. "And I don't want to be let down by you again." She closed her door and he heard water running. He sighed and build her bed frame and took out the tarp in Emma's room.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro