¡!22!¡

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Marinette yawned as she woke up and rubbed her eyes slightly. She sat up and looked around the room and saw it empty. She scoffed and looked down at her hands. "Of course." She got out of bed and brushed her hair then got dressed into a tank top, shorts and flip flops. She pulled her hair into a ponytail and walked down the stairs of the house and looked at the blood stain. She took in a deep breath and walked past it and to the door that was being banged on. Marinette opened the door and took a step back and stumbled to the wall as he rushed in. He closed the door with his foot and rested his back against the door.

"Marinette," Nino swallowed hard. "Help me." He panted and she crossed her arms.

"Why do I-"

"Chat Noirs trying to kill me," he heaved out and Marinette held her hands over her mouth. "He says that," he paused and put his hands on her shoulders. "He said that you need to talk Alya out of me giving her a baby." Marinette stepped back and laughed hard.

"I-I-I'm sorry Nino but seriously!" She laughed loudly, snorting as she laughed. "Alyas always wanted a baby and she would be thankful if you gave her one." She held her wrist to her mouth and laughed, slowly calming down.

"No you don't understand. I can't give her a baby." He growled and Marinette tilted her head to the side.

"Why can't you? Are you out or something?" Marinette crossed her arms.

"No but we're not married yet. I want to be married, not dating." He threw his hands in the air.

"Then marry her! God fuck I can't solve all your problems Nino! I'm working on babies two and three so sorry if I can't help you make number one!" She huffed and stormed into the laundry room, trying to ignore what she just said to him.

"You're what!" Nino ran after her and she bit her lip as she picked up the basket and walked into Emma's room and put away her clothes. "Marinette you're what!" She slammed the basket down on her bed.

"I'm pregnant! I'm pregnant with twins! Are you blind?!" She motioned to her stomach and shouted. She heard the door open downstairs and growled. "Now you need to leave."

"Why on earth should I-"

"Leave before I kill you. Or someone thinks we're having an affair." Marinette growled and Nino crossed his arms.

"Adrien is my best bud so I should-"

"Who you haven't seen since high school. Go away!" Marinette growled lowly and Nino growled back.

"No. I saw him yesterday."

"Oh yeah? Last time, in person," Nino bit his lip and sighed. "Like I thought. Now go!" She shouted at him.

"Mari!" Adrien yelled through the house. "Sorry I was gone so long! The class ran long!" Adrien yelled and Marinette blushed. He, actually went. Adrien walked up the stairs and Nino held Marinettes shoulders.

"I'm not leaving until you tell me about those babies." Marinette growled at Nino and pushed him into Emma's closet and closed the door. She continued to fold Emma's clothes on her bed. Adrien walked into her room and smiled at Marinette.

"Need any help?" He grabbed one of her shirts and folded Emma's clothes with her. Adrien smiled at Marinette as she bit the inside of her cheek. "Hey," he cupped one of her cheeks and she looked up at him. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong!" Marinette blurted. She sighed and Adrien held her hands. "I'm just stressed, that's all."

"Well, I don't know how to help you but don't be, it's bad for the babies," Adrien smiled. "Why are you stressed?"

"Well uhm," she nibbled on her lip. "Ninos kinda in Emma's closet because I pushed him in there because he wanted my help because Alya wants a baby but Nino doesn't know how to tell her he doesn't want one yet and I accidentally told him I'm pregnant, with twins and now he won't drop it and-"

"In the closet?" Adrien gritted his teeth. Marinette nodded. Adrien walked to the closet door and opened it, pulling Nino out by the collar.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro