¡!39!¡

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Emma huffed as she felt a string wrap around her body and hit against someone else's. She opened her eyes and looked into their blue eyes with a grey tint in them, his blonde hair having the tips dyed red. "Uh hi?" Emma nervously giggled, his heart fluttering. They untangled themselves and Emma rotated her neck then smiled at him. "Hi I'm Chat Noir!" She held out her fist and he slightly bumped it.

"I'm," he was tempted to say his name. "I'm LadyBettle." He smiled and wrapped the yoyo around his waist.

A loud explosion crashed and he flinched. Emma grabbed her staff and looked at him. "Hey," her voice was soft. He looked at her. "You okay?"

"I don't think I can do this." He bit his lip as she rested her hand on his shoulder.

"Of course you can. You were chosen for a reason," she smiled. "Now lets go save Paris, yeah?" Her eyes gave him hope.

"Yeah!" He smiled and they quickly jumped into action. Hours later LadyBettle landed through his window and sighed, biting his lip as Tikki came out of his earrings. His earlobes still throbbing from getting them. He held his hands over his face as Tikki landed on his shoulder.

"You did great! There's no need to freak out about it." Tikki smiled as she took a cookie from his desk.

"I'm not freaking out about that," he blushed as he fell back against his beanbag chair. "She's so cute!" He smiled as his hair fell in front of his eyes.

"Oh boy," Tikki giggled as she flew to him. "Come on Thomas, she's just a girl," a girl she knew all to well. "A girl you should go for! She's perfect for you."

"Really?" Tikki nodded and smiled. Thomas smiled down at his hands.

"Now," Tikki giggled as he stood up and walked to his closet to get ready for school the next day. "Get ready. You're first day of school is tomorrow."

"It's also halfway through the year Tikki," he rolled his eyes. "Maybe I should get my Mom to enroll me in online school then put me in next year."

"Well it's actually the start of the school year," he lifted a brow. "The akuma made it snow. Why do you think it's August and snowing?" He nodded and bit his lip. "So you'll be great! Now get some sleep, Thomas and make some friends tomorrow." He smiled and crawled into bed and fell asleep soon after, the mysterious girl stuck in his head. His twin sister, Olivia walking to her room and falling asleep after arguing with her blonde mayor of a mother on a video chat about when they would see her in the flesh again, and not be with their librarian Father.

Emma sighed as she picked out an outfit for tomorrow. High waisted pink shorts, black tights to go underneath, black combat books, a white shirt and a knee low overcoat. Plagg smiled as she got in bed, him falling asleep next to her. "What do you think of LadyBettle?" He asked.

"Not my type." She mumbled as she fell asleep. Plagg rolled his eyes and fell asleep next to her.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro