¡!7!¡

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Emma played on the couch as Marinette made dinner in the kitchen. She looked back every so often to watch her. She didn't want her to die on her watch. The doorbell rang and Tikki looked at Marinette, a big grin on her face. "Go on! I'll watch the food! You get the door!" Marinette rolled her eyes at how peppy she was. She walked to the door, fixing her skirt and opened the door. She glared at him, the fire of hate still burning in her.

Adrien put his hands in his pockets. He looked down at her and nervously laughed. "Can, I come in?" He asked. Adrien came twenty minutes early.

Marinette let him in and closed the door after he walked inside. She put her hands on her hips and he straightened his back. "Emma is in the living room and I'll be in the kitchen finishing dinner. You watch her and you can not mention you being her father. As soon as dinner is over you have to leave. Got it?"

"G-Got it." Adrien stammered and Marinette smirked with a huff and walked into the kitchen. He walked into the living room and shyly smiled at the little girl. Emma looked up at him and smiled big at him.

"Hi I'm Emma! What's you're name?" She asked, her tiny hand stuck out to him.

He laughed and shook her tiny hand in his. He sat down next to her. "I'm Adrien."

"Hey!" Adrien looked at the small girl as she put her dolls on her lap. "Wanna play a game?"

"Sure. What's the game?" He chuckled as she smiled bigger.

"Here!" He took the tiny doll out of her hand. "You be Chat Noir and I'll be Ladybug!"

"Okay." He laughed.

"You start!" Emma smiled big. Marinette walked out of the kitchen and looked at the two. She leaned on the doorway.

Adrien nodded. "Good afternoon M'Lady!" Adrien chimed.

"Kitty this is no time to mess around! We have an aku-aku-akuma to catch!" Emma laughed. She started to run around, moving Ladybug up and down. "Come on Chat! We have to save Paris!" Adrien laughed and ran after her. They ran around the room until Emma stopped and looked at a laughing Marinette.

"Maman! Maman!" Emma ran over to her. "Come play with us!" Emma pulled on her hand.

"I can't, we can't. Dinners ready," Emma smiled and grabbed the Chat Noir doll from Adrien and ran over to the table. "Emma you need to wash your hands and no toys at the table." Emma nodded and ran off to her room, put her dolls away then ran into the bathroom to wash her hands. Adrien laughed and walked over to Marinette as she set the table.

"Your a good mother," Adrien chuckled. Marinette rolled her eyes. she continued what she was doing instead of paying him any mind. "Marinette I'm sorry-"

"Let it go alright. I'm fine without you. You can drop it and...and after tonight you can go back to Kylie or-or Chloe or Lila or whoever your with." She kept herself from yelling.

Adrien sighed and bit his lip. "Marinette, I'm sorry. Kylie was a mistake, Chloe was a mistake and Lila-"

"Your with her right now, about to get married?" He looked at her as she set out the food. "I read magazines. Lila Agreste? And apparently she's the only girl you'll knock up and stay with." Marinette looked up and glared at him. He bit his lip.

"Marinette I'm-"

"Save it. Let's just get through this dinner." She smiled as Emma ran back Ito the room. She picked her up, kissed her forehead then set her down on her high chair.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro