Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I look at him as he closes his eyes. Snuggling closer to him I whisper. "Goodnight, Chad."

I am woken by the plane bouncing around and I look over at Chad.

He opens his eyes. "We need to get back to our seats and put on our seatbelts until the turbulence stops." Chad holds his hand out to me and I take it.

We walk back to our seats and put on our belts.

The plane dips a bit and I grab onto Chad's hand. "Is it supposed to be this bumpy?"

"No, I haven't been in a plane with turbulence this bad."

"Are we going to die?"

Chad holds my face between his hands and he looks into my eyes. "We're not going to die. I don't want to hear you say that again."

"Okay,"

The flight attendant walks pass us. "We should be getting out of the air pocket soon." He walks to his seat and puts on his buckle.

"Do you think there's a storm out there?"

"I don't know." He unbuckles me and he sits me on his lap. He pulls his cock out of his pants. "You need a distraction and that's what I'm going to do." Chad thrusts into me.

I turn my head toward him and I start kissing him as he pulls in and out of me.

My moans are muffled thanks to us kissing.

I don't particularly want the flight attendant to hear what we are doing, but he'll know what we've done by the smell of us that will surely linger in the air thanks to the aircon that's on.

The plane stops bouncing and I move off Chad. I put my buckle on and pretend that nothing happened between Chad and I as the flight attendant checks on us. "I was just informed by the captain if you want you're allowed to go back into the room."

Chad looks at me. "Do you want to go back to the room?"

"Yes," I pull Chad his feet and we make our way to the room.

Chad shuts the door behind us and he lifts the hem of the dress I'm wearing over my head. He throws it across the room. He quickly takes his own clothes off.

I lie on the bed and wait for Chad to join me.

He grabs my legs and pulls me closer to him. He thrusts into me.

Chad and I are sitting in our seat as the plane flies over to the top of Paris.

I look out the window and I can see the Eiffel Tower.

Chad leans across me and looks out the window. "That's our first stop as soon as we get off the plane. After we've seen the Eiffel Tower we're going to have something to eat at my favourite restaurant."

The plane lands at the private airfield and we wait for the custom officers to board the plane.

"How long do we have to wait?"

Chad looks out the window. "They will be here soon."

The door to the plane opens and a custom officer steps onto the plane. He talks to Chad for a minute before we are told that we can exit the plane.

Chad and I walk off the plane and we make our way to the custom desk.

The woman at the custom desk asks me a few questions before she stamps my passport.

Chad is still talking to the custom officer. He looks at me. "The limo is waiting for us."

I hold Chad's hand as we walk to the limo.

The door to the limo is open and our bags are being taken off the plane.

Chad looks at me. "I'm going to help load our bags in the trunk."

"I can help."

"Grace, you're pregnant and you can't lift up heavy stuff. Please, wait in the car. I will join you shortly." He walks over to the trolley and wheels it over go the limo.

I climb in the car and wait for Chad to join me.

There's a mini bar across from where I am sitting and I open it. There's a few bottles of water on the shelf as well as beer. I open the bottle of water and start drinking.

Chad climbs into the limo. "Where did you get the water?"

"In the fridge."

Chad opens the fridge and he pulls out a bottle for himself. He leans forward and he talks to driver. "Can you take us to the Eiffel Tower first?"

"Sure, we will be there in fifty minutes."

Chad closes the window, blocking us from the driver. He looks at me. "What do you want to do since we have privacy now?"

"I want to sleep Chad." I lie my head on his shoulder and close my eyes.

"Wake, Grace. We're here."

I open my eyes and look out the window. I see the Eiffel Tower out the window.

It's beautiful.

The door opens and I step out.

Chad shakes the drivers hand. "I'm going to take my girl to dinner after we go up the tower. I will give you a call with the name place." He walks over to me and takes my hand.

I take my phone out of my bag and start taking pictures. "Chad, stop there." I take a few steps back and I take a photo of him.

Putting my phone on a selfie stick I take a picture of Chad and I with the Eiffel Tower behind us. "I wish Joy was here with us."

"Don't you ever get sick of doing things with her?"

I shake my head. "She's been a great friend. I may not have known her for long but she's been there when I need someone to talk to."

"Call her when we get to the hotel. I'm sure she'd like to know that you arrived safely here."

Chad and I take the lift to the top of the Eiffel Tower.

I walk around the top taking photos of the city below.

The Tower isn't crowded as it would be earlier in the day. I see the sun start to set.

Chad wraps his arms around me. "I could stay like this forever with you wrapped in my arms."

A throat clears behind us and we turn in the direction.

A little boy with his parents asks if we can take a photo for them and they will do the same for us.

I give the mother my phone and she takes a photo of Chad and I. "Thank you." I put my phone back in my bag before I take the Nikon camera from the father. I adjust the lens before I take a picture of the family. I show the father the picture.

A smile spreads across his face. "That's a great picture. I love the way you captured the sun setting behind us. If you'd ask me it looks like it has been photoshopped, but we know that it wasn't. Thank you so much." He walks away with his wife and son.

Chad watches the family walk over to the lift. "That will be us soon enough. I'm looking forward to taking our child and you all over the world."

Me too, Chad. There's heaps of this to see in the world.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro