Meri Jaan Meri Jaan Meri Jaan
Meri Jaan Meri Jaan Meri Jaan

Aayi Hai Jo Raat Nasheeli

Iski Har Ik Baat Nasheeli

Tu Bhi Aa Karle Nasha

Dono Ki Mulaqat Nasheeli
Nashe Ki Yeh Barsaat Nasheeli
Tu Bhi Aa Karle Nasha

Later in the night, Anahita lay on her stomach on the bed. Her book was open in front of her, and she kept staring dreamily at the pastel floral wallpaper in front. Her cheek perched on her palm and a black fountain pen twirled in between her fingers. The remainder of their hug made her blush, both with excitement and embarrassment. What must he be thinking of her? She made a mental note to ask about it in her letter to him.

But soon, her mind drifted somewhere else.

Anahita stood at the teak French window that lead into the balcony. She leaned against the hinge, enjoying the breeze fanning her face. The loose locks of her free hair stroked her face. She kept her eyes closed and a relaxed smile, listening to the peppy and romantic song of her favorite actor.

Kitna haseen hai mausam

Kitna haseen safar hai

Sathi hai khubasurat

ye Mausam ko bhi khabar hai - Azaad (1955)

In this romantic ambiance of pleasant weather, peppy music, the romantic song of her favorite actor, and Talat Mahmood's melodious voice, there was only one thing missing. Anahita smiled thinking of her "sathi."

Milati nahi hai manzil

Rahi jo ho akela

Do ho to phir jahaan bhi

Chaahe lagaa lo mela

Dil mil gaye to phir kya

Jungle bhi ek ghar hai

An alluring fragrance of black musk attar filled the air. Anahita sniffed, feeling jitters. Before she opened her eyes, the warmth of his presence made her keep still. She parted her lips, trembling a little as the soft petal of rose caressed her cheek. Sensually, he glided the rosebud along her neck, tracing over her collarbone.

Na jaane havaae

kya Kehna chaahati hai

Pachhi teri sadaaye

kya Kehna chaahati hai

Kuch to hai aaj jis ka

Har chiz par asar hai

Anahita inhaled sharply as his minty breath blew against her skin. The goosebumps on her hands were covered with the full sleeve of her chiffon Kurtha. He led the rose on the neckline of her Kurtha, but before it could slide any lower, Anahita grabbed it. She turned her head and stared into his eyes. Asif's face was so close to hers; she saw a flicker of passion in his blue-grey eyes. She looked away, and her smirk turned into a shy smile.

Kudarat ye kah rahi hai

Aa dil se dil milaa le

Ulafat se aag lekar

Dil ka diya jalaale

Sachchi agar lagan hai

Phir kis ka tujhako dar hai

Anahita wasn't expecting him to be here, now, but it was a pleasant surprise. As she walked away, a tug on her dupatta stopped her. She clenched her dupatta against her shoulder and twisted her body to face him. Asif grinned at her, holding on to the helm of the net fabric.

Sathi hai khubasurat ye

Mausam ko bhi khabar hai

"Why are you here?" She flicked her chin, looking away once again.

"Because I want to confess something to you."

She raised her eyebrow, - "So late in the night?"

"I told you, I will confess when the time is right." He replied cheekily and gently tugged on the dupatta. Anahita closed her eyes, letting the sequin red dupatta slide off her.

She clasped her Kurtha while he stood in proximity to her. She heard his shallow breathing against her ear. Her own chest heaved as she struggled to breathe. The pounding of her heart rang in her head, upon feeling his arms around her figure. He cradled her lovingly, leaning in and snuggling closer to her. Anahita kept her eyes closed, but the giddiness of their intimacy was getting into her. He nuzzled his face into the crook of the neck. His minty breath stroked her skin.

Kitna haseen hai mausam

Kitna haseen safar hai

Sathi hai khubasurat

ye Mausam ko bhi khabar hai

"Anahita Agarwal, ever since we parted, all I can think of is you. Your memories drove me crazy. I realized—that—I am madly in love with you. And I want you—close to me, forever." He stepped closer. Their bodies touched, and Anahita's head spun. Asif touched her cheek with his nose, planting a gentle kiss on her cheek. She shuddered and tried to run, but his hold was firm.

"Please, my love, tell me, how do you feel about me?" He flipped her to face him and held her face in a gentle grip, - "tell me, that you are in love with me as well. Tell me, you want me as badly as I want you."

He sounded like those American actors from a Hollywood movie. Rough, husky, and passionate.

Anahita pulled his hands away and nodded, keeping her head lowered. Asif smiled. He held her chin and lifted her face. They shared prolonged eye contact. He stared deeply and lovingly into her eyes, taking in her unsaid words. Unable to take his intense gaze, Anahita closed her eyes.

She gasped when he grabbed her waist and spins her, dipping her in his arms. Fully supporting her back with his arms, he kept staring deeply. Her gaze fell to his lips, and she parted her lips. They shared a mutual sign, and then Asif leaned in for a mind-numbing kiss.

Anahita grabbed the neckline of his shirt, deepening the kiss. Asif moved one hand behind her head, giving it proper support while the other hand was tightly gripping her waist. Tingles and shivers ran through her veins. Even with the pleasant weather, Anahita had perspirations on her forehead and her cheeks flushed.

As they kissed zealously, Anahita slipped her hand inside his shirt. She ran her fingers through his bare, rugged chest. He shuddered in pleasure as she gently touched him.

Anahita gasped for breath after they parted. Breathlessly, she stared into his eyes as he straightened them. She gulped, the taste of his mouth lingering inside hers.

She moved him away and hurried back into the Haveli. But he held her hand and turned her around. Anahita yelped as he pinned her against the door. She saw flames of love and lust in his eyes, and her lower belly fluttered with pleasure and anticipation.

Asif placed her hand on his clean-shaven cheek and glided her palm. Anahita's gaze followed the action and watched her hand disappear inside his plaid shirt. He leaned in and she closed her eyes. When he placed her hand over his beating heart, she realized he was as erratic as her.

Anahita closed her eyes as he nuzzled into her neck once again. His arms around her, holding her closer to him. She tilted her head back, clenching her thighs tightly. He trailed his kisses through the neckline of her dress. With trembling fingers, she unbuttoned his shirt. He shifted to her other side. Anahita sighed, arching her back.

Asif leaned back, gazing into her eyes. He touched her lips and she inhaled sharply. Leisurely, he pressed his thumb against her lower lip and smudged her red lipstick. Anahita placed her hands against the glass of the door. Anticipating another kiss, she closed her eyes and parted her lips.

In a swift movement, he scooped her in his arms. Only half of his shirt was unbuttoned, but that was enough to arouse her further.

"What if someone sees us?" She whispered as he carried her inside.

Asif looked promptly at her, - "I don't care. Neither should you. Once you and I have confessed our love nothing can intimidate me."

"Same here."

"I love you, Anahita."

"I love you too."

Anahita didn't know from where she got the courage, but she did, and it felt great. Like a burden was off her...

Iravati slid into Anahita's room and watched her daughter for a moment. She was surprised that Anahita didn't even notice her. To grab her attention, she cleared her throat.

Anahita snapped from her thoughts and looked at her mother.

"Mother, you are here?" She sat up, pushing back hair strands from her face. Iravati scoffed and sat beside her.

"Where were you lost, my dear?" She spoke oddly sweetly, caressing her forehead. Anahita licked her lips, adjusting her dupatta. Her mind was still dazed but she was suspicious of her mother.

Iravati showed the ink on her finger and, when she looked at her reflection, Anahita noticed she had printed ink on her forehead which was smeared on her fingers and thumb.

"Oops!" She shrugged.

What the hell was she thinking? Sexually fantasizing about him.

Flashes of her thought made her shift. Anahita could feel a trickle of wetness in between her legs and urgently wanted her mother to leave her room. Instead, she kept comfortably seated.

This was ethically wrong, to think this way of her best friend's brother. But the prospects and the dopamine shot through her veins caused a strange aching sensation down there.

Iravati flashed a plastered smile, - "Beta, nowadays you are losing your focus. It is unlike you." She said. Anahita shook her head, tugging a wild strand behind her ear.

"Anahita darling, Daamodar was upset that he couldn't meet you that day. So, he and his family are coming this Friday. Hopefully, everything will be finalized." She said, gripping her hand.

Anahita's smile dropped, she looked helplessly at her mother.

"Mother, do I have to marry Daamodar?" She slipped her hand from her hold.

Iravati's sneered for a moment, then forced a smile again, - "Beta?"- she caressed her head,

- "Do you have someone in your mind? If not Daamodar then anyone else that is to your liking?"- She paused observing Anahita's reaction, then she sighed, - "Asif Rahman Khan?"

Anahita's heart dropped and for a moment she was dumbfounded, - "What?"

Iravati tapped the back of her daughter's palm, - "See, Anahita, you are not a child anymore. These are foolish fetishes and not real life. I agree he is sweet and attractive but he is off-limit. How can you miss the obvious?"

Anahita frowned shifting a little away from her, - "Ambika loved someone from the same community but you rejected him too."

Iravati retracted her figure, - "You want to do what she did?"

"No! I want your and father's blessing."

Iravati gasped, springing from the bed, - "Are you insane? You want to marry a person who is not one of us—"

Anahita shot up as well, - "Have I said I want to marry him? Why are you overhyping everything?" She knew her mother would react unpleasantly, so she decided to play safe.

After all she was still contemplating her feelings and more important was Asif's feelings for her.

Iravati rolled her eyes, crossing her arms, - "You think I am blind? What were you two doing in the backyard? You have gotten so bold to do such vulgarities under our noses? Do women of good character and morals do what you did?"

Anahita paused, thought for a moment and then spoke, - "That—hug? That was just a friendly hug."

Iravati raised her eyebrow, tilting her head a little, and still eyed her daughter.

"Beta, this is India and not Britain. What is this friendly hug?"

Anahita shrugged, - "What? Mother, you are still in the 40s. You don't know, but friendly hugs exist and it was just—friendly." She pinched her throat. Iravati was still unmoved by her. Anahita tried to coax her with a bear-hug.

"See, this is a mother-daughter hug. Similarly, there is a friendly hug." She tightened her grip around her mother. Iravati sighed, pulling Anahita off her.

"It better be, what you are saying. Anyway, designer Kiran will be coming tomorrow so you can choose the best saree for your meeting with Daamodar." Iravati commented dryly. Anahita lowered her head and nodded.

"Okay, Mother."

"Good girl."- Iravati lightly stroked her cheek, - "Beta, this is why I and your father adore you. You are my acha bacha not like Ambika. And I am hundred percent sure, you will never let me down. Ever."

Anahita didn't like her mother's trust in her. She was in a major dilemma, a crossroad she thought she would never find herself in.

Thank God! This time Anahita didn't write her fantasy down. Else Aryaman...

And Uh-Oh, Anahita has found herself nearing the cross-road. What do you all think will happen next? What are Asif's feelings, any guesses?

How was the Chapter, my lovelies? Drop your thoughts in the comments, please, and don't forget to vote dears.

Stay Tuned for the next update, sweeties *Hugs and Kisses* *Lots of Love*

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro