(#15)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Dear Diary,

Welp, this is a sad day. No, Ray and Sophia didn't break off their friendship. Their relationship is still as lively and beautiful as ever. Yes, I'm extremely grateful for that. There's another thing that really saddens me. I'm at the last few pages of this diary.

There were not many pages to begin with, but I think I took up so much room ranting about bitches and friendship that I used most of the pages up. So, I want to finish this up by giving you one last status update before I finish you up.

So, Ray and Sophia are doing amazing. They're having fun, they're giggling, and they're just overall having a blast. I can tell they're growing closer and closer by the minute. When they poke fun at each other and just joke around with whatever their minds can come up with, I can see that little sparkle in Ray's eyes. That radar inside of me is going crazy with the fact that Ray's life has been improved so much with Sophia back in it.

I can tell that they're going to have a great friendship, with many fun filled years to come. I know it's going to be absolutely amazing. And honestly, I'm happy for them. I'm ecstatic. I only wish the best for them. And as Sophia's best friend, I know that Ray is going to light up her world in so many ways that I can't even imagine.

Pete has also kind of laid off on the Russian teasing. I think he's realized that I'm going to stab him in his neck if he continues to tease me about being Russian. Sure, he's still a goof, who takes nothing seriously, but overall, I'm glad the Russian teasing has stopped.

However, I know that within the next couple of months, he's going to find something else to tease about me. I can sense it. But, hey, I'm grateful for the position I'm in right now. But, with the time that Pete decides to use to come up with new insults, I know I'm going to use to come up with new insults. So, we're both using our time wisely when it comes to these things.

And now, we come to one thing that I know you've been waiting about. Victoria. Yes, she's still kind of a bitch. Yes, I still hate her to death. Yes, she's still very present in our lives. But honestly, I think when she realized I was absolutely serious about telling David and making her life hell if she made ours, then she decided to lay off.

I've heard from so many people that I'm kind of scary because when I threaten to do something that does not get me thrown into prison, then there's almost a guarantee that I'm going to do it. Whether it be telling your family, or sabotaging you as payback for doing it to me, I'm going to do it.

But honestly, for the longest time, I thought I hated her. I thought I wanted her to be sent to hell, and if given a shovel, I would dig that tunnel quicker than you can run away from it. If you asked me now, I wouldn't say I completely hate her. I just feel so sorry for her.

I know, that's not usually an emotion that I feel on a daily basis, but on this certain occasion, I do feel sorry for her. If the way she gets her main form of entertainment is from tormenting people by targeting their insecurities, then yes, I feel sorry for her.

I don't know how she doesn't have anything better to do than to make people feel bad. If that's really what makes her happy, and she loves seeing people cry out of pure insecurity, then yeah, she's sick. She's just wack if she finds pleasure in that. So, I feel sorry that her family has to deal with such a wacko like her. I don't know if she's going to change, like ever,  but if she does, my gut tells me that it's going to be anything but good.

Also, we come to one of the most important things that I've told you about. Other than the part about Victoria being a bitch and just making everyone's lives hell, we can't forget about the one person whose life she made hell. Sophia.

All I can say is; our friendship is not perfect, but it's not going to change because of a few people. Just because Victoria decided to make her life hell, or Ray decided to brighten it right back up doesn't mean that we've gotten less close.

The one thing that I'll applaud Sophia on is that she's got amazing management skills. She knows how to split things so that there's a good balance between everything so that she doesn't focus on one thing more than the other.

She's amazing at that. She's doing that with her friendships. She's been spending just the right amount of time with me, and the perfect amount of time with Ray so that nobody gets jealous over anyone else. Honestly, it's perfect. And I'm glad that Sophia has made the perfect choices when it comes to such things.

And finally, I realized I haven't really talked much about my home life. Probably because it hasn't really been extremely problematic. I usually only write about things exciting, things that have gotten me upset, or things that have provoked all the wrong emotions.

Honestly, nothing much happened, which is kind of unusual. My mom has been amazing, my dad has been kind of strict, but overall, a great dad. Of course, we love to crack our inside jokes and have fun all around. I'm glad about that, because some families are just so serious and overall no fun. I'm glad my family knows how to have fun here and there.

But overall, no, nothing much has happened. If you don't count my family members  lecturing me on my heavily American accented Russian, then nothing interesting much has happened.

That's all I got. But, before I finish this up, I just want to thank you. Honestly, you've been an amazing ranting mechanism, and someone whom I can confide in for the longest time. Thank you for always being there when I had to rant about whoever was deciding to ruin my life at whatever stage or whatever time of day.

I know I haven't written much about this year, but honestly, it's been just enough for me to feel a lot better. When I confided in you, I felt like I had a weight lifting off of my chest. I know, that's cheesy, but there's no other way to explain it. It just felt so amazing to finally let everything off. But, unfortunately, all good things must end.

The thing is, I don't know if I'm going to start another diary. I probably will, if things get really crazy again and I don't know who else to confide to, but we will definitely see. Maybe I'll show this to my daughter when I get older and we'll both take a look and reminisce on my 7th grade self.

Maybe I'll keep this for future reference so that I'm reminded of my badass self as a preteen. That will probably help me if I ever feel like I've failed as the badass I am. That's the worst case scenario, but honestly, I don't know if that will happen.

To finish off my rambling, you've been the best listener that I can ever wish for. I'm grateful that you were able to take in everything I had to whine about or rant about. That's amazing. You're amazing.

So, thank you for that. I promise, I'll remain a badass for as long as I physically can. No matter what it takes. You can count on me for that. Since I'm not the person that breaks promises, you can sure as hell bet that I'm not going to break this one.

Lots of love, always,

Sonia.

———————————————————————-
Awwww, that's cute. I love how Sonia is repeatedly assuring everyone that she will never change. Do you think she'll live up to that? Let me know in the comments.

Wow. And this is the end. I can't believe I've completed another work on Wattpad. This definitely wasn't the easiest thing to write. But this was one of my favorites, and I'm so glad I got to share this with you guys. Thank you all so much for the love, support, and for giving me the motivation to finish this book. I'm gonna sound like every cliche person, but I actually couldn't have done it without you guys.

This isn't the end though. This is the prequel to my LONG book, I Never Imagined. Sonia is still in there, but she's not as prevalent. It focuses more on Ray, Sophia, and Victoria's relationships in the senior year of high school. I'm still sporadically rewriting it, but if you guys wanna check it out, I won't stop you. (You'll love chapter 25 if you like Sonia's badassery)

Also, I dedicate this book to my best friend, Nikki. She's the one who gave me the idea to make Sonia's badass character, because Sonia is a lot like her in real life. So, the biggest dedication goes out to her. (I tell her every positive thing you say about her. She loves you guys a lot).

Well, I have nothing more to say. I hope you all liked this final entry, but more importantly, I hope you guys liked the book.

Please vote/comment/share/follow/message if you like my work. I will see you all soon with some new content, which I hope you guys will enjoy.

Lots of love, forever,

Shree

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro