005;

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

yeon joo was bored during recess. so, she walked to her school's garden and decided to admire the plants. all of a sudden, she spotted a familiar plant, and realisation dawned her that it was seokjin the thistle.

"bitch! what are you doing here?" yeon joo exclaimed at the thistle. but in return, silence only greeted her. she slapped the thistle's leaves, and hissed again.

"you bitch answer me!" she shouted as she kicked the thistle's stems. she was extremely frustrated that the thistle was not answering her.

"i guess i have to use my special technique." she mumbled to herself and dug her hand inside her pocket. she grabbed out a packet of chilli and shake it, jumping up and down like a mad woman.

"jellyjellymochamocha!" she chanted as she tore open the packet of chilli. she took several steps backwards and swung her arms repeatedly until she felt that there were energy in her arms. she then threw the packet of chilli and it landed right on the thistle.

"oh my shit! home run!" yeon joo cheered as she started to run around the garden like naruto and screamed non-stop. stopping in front of the thistle again, she noticed that there weren't any reaction from it and her patience was running out.

"ezo rice be fryong over jung hodrok! if mickey mouse ever gets his ass spanked by olaf, cinderella would grow balls! jeon bunch limb o be weeping nimama's jaw because it can cut him into a quarter. vavam tryna rap like jay z but no kim sookjin slayed it mathafaeker!" she rapped like a professional rapper but obviously she failed.

"such words exists in prorapyeonjoo.dicktionary.cum so hoe don't fight me." yeon joo added as she was out of breath. she sat down on the floor and looked the thistle, in hopes that it would respond but no – it was just stationery.

she was beyond tired right now. all of her energy was drained from rapping and trying to summon power from her arms.

"student, what are you doing?" a voice jolted her up. she immediately shot up and saluted, "yes ma'am!"

yeon joo then realised it was just a teacher so she return back to her original position. "oh, you know just thistle and chilling."

realisation dawned her again that many pairs of eyes were looking at her and some were laughing so hard that they could even die from laughter. some thinks that she is maniac and is mental. and she finally figured out that the thistle was not the bitchy thistle who could talk, but rather just another typical thistle.

but yeon joo being yeon joo, she doesn't have any pride so she doesn't care what people thinks about her. she thinks that just being herself is the best way and people would eventually accept who you are truthfully.

"well, why is there chilli stained on the thistle?" the teacher continued to interrogate her. well to her, it was interrogation.

"you know, so that i could activate its hormones and it could have sex with the mosquitos! we need more thistle x mosquito moments, they're my number one otp." yeon joo sighed dreamily as she came up with an excuse which she thought that it was excellent. the teacher shook her head because she can't take yeon joo's weirdness.

"see me in the discipline office, right now!" the teacher screamed at her. yeon joo looked at the thistle sadly as she wiped off some chilli using her thumb and lick it.

---

"today was such a peaceful day in school." yeon joo sighed as she plopped onto the grass in front of seokjin the thistle, specifically. she suddenly changed her position into a kneeling one, which literally means she was kneeling in front of seokjin the thistle.

"i'm so sorry uh, i kinda dissed your fellow mate today." yeon joo apologised frantically. seokjin the thistle looked like he was tickling himself with the leaves but in fact, he was scratching his stomata.

"k." he lamented. yeon joo looked up at him and she was starting to grow in rage. "you did not just 'k' me, bitch."

"so what if i did?" seokjin the thistle responded in a sassy manner. yeon joo launched at the thistle and shook his stem violently until she was satisfied.

the other bangtan plants were heaving a sigh heavily as they continued to hear the screamings between those two, except for yoongi the cactus who doesn't give a fuck even though he is a fuck given himself.

-

this story ranked #921 in humour what even OMF IM STILL SCREAMING IM NOT OVER THIS I JUST

thank you so much to all of you i'm crying omf this story is just shitty tho i just

i tried to make this chapter funny but i think i failed idk omf

but again tysm i'm seriously so shocked like this is the first time my story ever ranked!!¡¡

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro