34. Nolan

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

“Are you sure about this?” I asked Kayra but she was already on her knees in front of me. She was insisting on giving me a blowjob ever since we came up. “Of course. I want to make you feel good too,” she said before pulling me down to sit on the edge of her bed.

Kayra took off her cardigan, revealing her tanned, smooth arms. She looked super concentrated when she worked her hands up to my erection.

Her actions were painfully slow but sensual. Like my body was on fire and she was ice water. She didn't realize that I could see her cleavage from above and it made it all the more hard for me.

She unbuckled my belt, followed by the zipper and took out my hard cock, already dripping from pre-cum. I covered my mouth with my palm because all the places where her fingers brushed left sparks in its wake.

I was already about to cum just from her holding my cock. I hissed when she licked the tip of my cock before taking it in. My breathing became uneven when she swirled her tongue around my erection and started moving.

Her hand moved up and down around the hardness which she couldn't take in. She was trying her best but I could tell that it was her first time doing this. The job she was doing was sloppy but it didn't matter. As long as I was being touched by her, I felt all the ecstasy in the world.

I grabbed her hair in a ponytail and pushed her further. The sight in front of me was so leud that it was becoming hard for me to control myself. Kayra was just in a tank top and shorts as she looked up at me with her teary eyes and I couldn't contain my moans.

“There, Kayra. You're doing good,” I said, thrusting her deeper. My cock already touched the back of her throat and she even gagged on it but she refused to pull it out. She increased her pace and thrusted more and more until the head of my cock touched her throat each time, making her eyes moistened with tears.

“Just like that.” My head fell back and  breathing became haggard at this point. My head spun while chasing the high Kayra was giving me. She seemed more motivated hearing me as she tried to take me whole. Her head bobbed on my cock, tongue licking and swirling around it.

“You look so beautiful, Kay.” Tears stained her cheeks and her hair was all tousled but she looked the most beautiful woman to me. My cock twitched in her mouth and shivers ran down my spine before I couldn't stop anymore and shot my load in her mouth. “Fuck.”

It took me a minute to pull myself together from the bliss I just experienced. I looked down at Kayra. She was sitting there with swollen lips, tear stained cheeks and my cum dripping from the corner of her mouth.

I had just cummed but watching her swallow my seeds and lick the remaining from her lips was making me hard already. I was still needy, her mouth was good but I wanted to be inside her. Feel her insides twitching around my cock as I fucked her brains out.

“Was it good? It was my first time giving a blow job.” She smiled, her chest rising and falling quickly. She looked like a child excited to show her mommy her test results with her expectant doe eyes staring at me. She seemed completely innocent as if she wasn't the most obscene a moment ago.

“Too good that I will have to patent it.” I chuckled. It may come out as a joke but I wanted to keep her to myself. Her firsts were mine, I wanted her lasts to be mine and everything in between should be with me. I couldn't imagine her doing this with some other man, the mere thought of that infuriated me.

“Seriously! Was that supposed to be a compliment?” She grumbled and as always whenever she was angry, her nostrils flared. She glared at me and I swear to god I just wanted to pull her up and slam my mouth on hers. She always hits the right buttons. Every time.

“Yes but if you don't like it then allow me to compliment you differently.” I pulled her up on the bed and leaned closer and closer to her face until my lips hovered over hers. “I fucking loved it. I loved it so much that I want to slam my dick inside you right now, this instant,” I whispered on her lips. Kayra’s breath hitched, her eyes wide with an exciting gleam. The corners of her lips twitched, threatening to smile. “Then what are you waiting for?”

That's it. My lips collided with hers in a hungry kiss. I grinned as I felt her smile against my lips. I inserted my tongue inside her mouth which made her hum in satisfaction. Kayra was getting better in kissing, her moves and lips placement improved drastically over the past days. It made me lowkey proud.

Kayra shuddered, unable to hold her balance. She was leaning backwards while her fingers worked on my shirt buttons. I threw my shirt on the floor, followed by Kayra's top and shorts.

The air around us felt thick and heavy with our hot breaths and sweat. The dim lights glowed on Kayra's beautiful bronze skin and her chest rose up and down giving me a splendid view of her bare body.

I had seen her naked before but the excitement and need she brought within me was still the same, in fact it increased every time. The not so innocent urge to admire her and touch all the places once again took over me.

She squirmed under my gaze because I stared at her like a predator looking at his prey. She was both my prey and my goddess. A whore and my love. I'd defile her and worship her the same. She was my everything and I wanted to do everything with her. Just her.

“Get on all fours. Now,” I said, my voice came out raspier than intended. Impatience and need were taking over me and the haze clouded my brain. Kayra obeyed like a good puppy and did as I told her.

Her ass faced me, allowing me the view of her gorgeous cunt. Her pussy was wet and ready with all the juices dripping from it. Unknowingly, my hand traced the edges of her womanhood, slow and delicate. As if she was an artwork and I, an admirer.

Kayra shivered at my touch and a low moan slipped from her mouth. “Nghh!” The desperation and need in her was visible as her pussy clenched at nothing but air. Well, lucky for her because I wasn't going to waste anymore time. “Hold the pillows tight.”

I inclined my dick towards her entrance and slowly inserted it in her vagina. I groaned when I felt her walls hugging my dick perfectly. Her pussy was perfect for my dick. Kayra's face sank in the pillows as she let out a small scream. “Aahh!”

My jaw clenched at how warm and tight she felt. She took me too well because I was already feeling good without even moving. I held her hips in place as I started moving. In one swift move, I was fully inside her, filling her to the core.

Kayra's back arched and she gripped on the sheets tightly. I began thrusting my dick inside her, I couldn't realize if I was being rough or hard. All my senses became clouded and the only thing which I felt was enormous pleasure. “Holy shit!”

The temperature was rising with each second and the sound of Kayra's moans grew louder along with the skin slapping sounds. “Do you hear it?” I said through gritted teeth, unable to keep myself sane. Kayra was too engrossed in pleasure to even pay attention to my words.

I grabbed her long raven locks and pulled her back which made my dick hit her sweetest spots. My dick was so deep inside her that I felt it hitting her womb. Kayra wasn't able to form any words, the only word she remembered and could utter was my name. “Nolan!” and God, it sounded like music to my ears.

“It's the sound of us becoming one.” I thrusted deeper and the skin slapping intensified, filling the air with filthy noises. I licked the back of her ear, while her back arched more. Her face, back and even ass blushed pink. Kayra was a moaning mess with her whimpers and screams. “Oh, aah!”

“Fuck!” My pace increased as I felt my climax approach. I sat on my knees and Kayra pounced on my dick. Her back pressed against my chest as she threw back her head in satisfaction. “Hngh!” Every nerve in our body was electrified, as I felt sweat trickle down my spine. My one hand held her in place as the other kneaded her boobs, pinching her nipples.

She screamed with ecstasy with all the simulations at different places. I sucked on her earlobe and bit her neck, claiming her. Kayra's whole body shuddered and with one loud scream she came apart.

Her head fell back on my shoulders and with half open eyes, she intertwined our lips. I groaned with pleasure running through my whole body. Kayra clenched around my dick, sucking it in more. “Oh god, Kay!” My jaw clenched and eyes closed, with one last thrust, I released myself.

It took us a minute to get our minds back. Kayra's head rested on my chest and I wiped the sweat and tears from her face. She looked too tired this time, well, I didn't really hold myself back this time, so it figured. I'd barely restrained myself the first time but today I couldn't stop.

I caressed her cheek with my thumb and she seemed to had felt my worry through my touch. She lazily opened her eyes, before pecking my lips. “I am fine,” saying, she smiled.

“Really? Then how about round two?” I bit my lips to contain my grin at her reaction. Kayra's face turned pale and her eyes widened. “Oh, I think I broke my back. Ouch!” She clutched her waist with a pained expression. I covered my mouth to control my laughter but it was to no avail. I couldn't stop laughing at her poor acting.

“Get some rest. We can go for round two later,” I said and quickly received a smack on my bare chest. “Ouch, that hurts!”

“Well it hurt me too.” She narrowed her eyes, directing her mean stare at me. She was sleepy but she had enough strength left in her to fight me.

“Where? Here?” I said as I caressed her left boob and in return received a smack again. I chuckled at her reaction because she looked at me with such bewildered expressions. “Asshole!” She muttered and frowned, glaring at me.

“Come, I'll kiss the pain away,” I said, snuggling my face in her neck. She giggled as if it tickled her, while lightly hitting me with her fists. “Get off, pervert.” I kissed her nape as she continued giggling.

We laid on the bed and I draped my right hand around her waist and pulled her closer to me. She didn't protest any more and gave up. My breath hit her ear while her head rested on my arm. Her back pressed lightly on my chest so I could smell her scent. We both laid there calmly, my gaze lingered on her until her breath evened.

By the time I tried to move, she was already fast asleep. Guess she was really exhausted. My eyes fell on the small red bite mark on her neck ,so I traced it with my fingers, admiring it. Seeing that mark made me strangely content from inside.

A sigh of relief left me when I felt too comfortable with her. I sniffed and snuggled more in her hair and it gave me a sense of peace. Like everything was fine. She was here with me. We were together and that's all that mattered.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro