1. Trolls

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I had to start from them - cause Who Wouldn't Like Such Happy, Colorful, Singing, Dancing, Hugging & Party Loving Creatures?  ^_^

( ... - Ok, I'm not talking about Your RL Friends who are Not 'Trolls' movie Fans - because I know that some of You Have Such Friends - I'm Talking about OUR WATTPAD TROLLS FAMILY :) - Because We All Like Trolls Here! 😁👍 )

🔷 We Love 'Trolls' movie not only for Good Music & Nice Colors 

- But for the Whole Positivity It Brings: Poppy Shows us that 'When things get Difficult - You Shouldn't Give Up - but Get Back Up Again & Keep Going! :) 

- It teaches us that 'We Should Help Each Other' - & when you Help Someone - They Will Most Probably Help You too - even at Unexpected Moments ( just like Bridget set the Trolls Free from the Bergen Pot ) 

- Your Dreams Can Come True with a Little Help ( just Like Bridget's Dream Came True & The King finally Fell in Love With Her - like in Cinderella story :) )

- & No Matter How Long You Have Been Sad - You Can Get Happy Again ANYTIME When You Decide to Be! 😁👍 ( Just like Branch Did after 20 Years of Sadness - when he Sang Again )

- Because 'HAPPINESS IS INSIDE ALL OF US!'  ^_^ 

*( So please, Dear Trolls Fans: Don't Forget About THAT Ever Again! - And Make Your Life AS MUCH 'CUPCAKES AND RAINBOWS' 🍧🌈 As Possible! 😉👍 )

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro