[2] Hottest Chili In The World!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Lina's manager whispered something into her ears before leaving quickly to go backstage.

Lina glanced at Y/N using her peripheral vision and sneered. She thought, 'Third Young Master hasn't appeared even after such a long time. He definitely doesn't value that woman Y/N.'

The press conference started off with the speeches of the creators and Y/N was the last to speak.

The host began to ask her about the matter regarding her beating up Lina.

"Y/N, after seeing Lina covered in wounds, do you have anything to say to her?"

Y/N yawned lazily and lifted her eyelids to look at the host before shifting her gaze back onto Lina.

Lina immediately put on a terrified expression and shuddered while moving to the side.

"Lina, don't be scared. We're all here, she won't dare to do anything to you!"

"Yeah, if Y/N bullies you, we'll beat her to death!"

Lina wiped the corners of her eyes and was just about to speak when she suddenly shrieked in pain and pressed her temples. "I'm sorry, I'm not feeling too well today. I've affected everyone's mood."

She first bowed to the cast and crew, and then bowed towards the guests present, and then to the audience. After that, there were many more people who voiced their concern for her.

Some of the audience might not know, but the production crew were well aware that Lina was not a kind soul either.

She was pretentious and put on airs all the time. However, they dared not offend her because she had a powerful backer.

"Lina, you're injured. Stop standing and sit down, quickly." The host walked over to hold onto Lina with a look of sympathy. He then glowered at Y/N.

'Unrepentant women like her are a disgrace to the entertainment industry.'

Y/N saw everything. After Lina was done with her act and finally quietened down, Y/N said nonchalantly, "Ah, did your head get bitten by a mosquito?"

With hatred in her eyes, Lina put a hand on her forehead and answered cautiously, "Y/N, I know you didn't do it on purpose. You only hit me because you wanted to act out the scene well."

Y/N suddenly stood up and walked towards Lina. Placing the microphone in front of Lina, she said, "Come on, speak louder."

Lina began to feel somewhat intimidated. "W-what?"

"Repeat everything you just said."

'What I just said?'

'What is Y/N trying to do?'

"You can choose not to repeat yourself but let me ask you a question." Y/N said smilingly, "It's a good thing for an actor to be dedicated to his or her work, right? You just clarified the matter for me. I hit you because I'm dedicated to my career. You're willing to get hit by me, right?"

Lina turned red, wishing she could rip Y/N into a million pieces.

Y/N had laid a trap for her. If she said no, she would be admitting that she was not a dedicated actress, but if she said yes...

It would be tantamount to clearing Y/N's name and embarrassing her manager!

"Let me rephrase my question. Will you blame me for hitting you?"

Lina smiled forcefully and said, "No, I won't, why would I?"

She had to pay the price for being too pretentious and hypocritical.

Y/N smiled slyly and suddenly slapped Lina on the face. "Don't put all the blame on me. I didn't even touch your forehead. I don't have the ability to give you such a serious injury!"

No one expected Y/N to slap Lina right in front of the public, especially with the presence of so many reporters.

Lina was dumbfounded as well. She cupped her face and stared at Y/N in shock for a long time before recovering from the shock.

She frowned and asked with a grimace, "You..."

"If you have any issues, go look for Kai. He was the one who instigated me to do this."

After saying her piece, Y/N sauntered away from the venue of the press conference.

Kai was watching the live broadcast of the press conference on the TV at home and cursed, "Damn it! Y/N, I must chase you out of the Kim Family!"

Once again, there was an uproar on the Internet.

"Damn it, I've seen savages but none of them were as unruly as Y/N. She openly slapped someone at the press conference. Where's the police?"

"Just saying, when she slapped Lina, I found her really cool and roguish."

"Damn! She's really wild and mad. Poor Lina."

"B*tch, how dare she slap Lina!"

"Am I the only one who noticed that she said that Third Young Master Kim is the one who put her up to this? Everyone knows that Lina and Third Young Master Kim are in an ambiguous relationship, but now, it seems like it's someone else he's in an ambiguous relationship with!"

In America.

A man was leaning languidly against a large and luxurious sofa.

The room was dim and the perfect contours of his face could be seen vaguely.

He was holding a lit, flickering cigar between his thin and long fingers.

"Mr. Kim, the latest news in our nation is that Third Young Master seems to have a new girlfriend again."

Without even battling his eyelid, Taehyung said in an indifferent and enchanting tone, "You don't have to report such trivial matters to me in the future."

"Yes, Mr. Kim. One more thing..."

Taehyung furrowed his thick eyebrows a little and glared at his assistant who couldn't help but shiver.

When Taehyung switched on the lights, the assistant finally handed the electronic tablet over to him carefully. "Mr. Kim, I think you'd want to see this."

After receiving the tablet, he saw a video that was playing on a loop.

In the video, a gorgeous woman was slapping another woman.

'Why does the woman in a black dress seem a little familiar?'

Taehyung tried to recall from his memories, but he could not remember any information about her at all.

"What do you mean?"

"Mr. Kim, that... that woman who slapped the other woman is... your wife..." His assistant swallowed a mouthful of saliva. Taehyung had interacted with Y/N before and he remembered her as a gentle, vulnerable, timid and boring woman.

However, the person in the video... was his wife.

Taehyung's frown became deeper, and he felt that there seemed to be such a person.

Her name was Y/N.

He suddenly remembered that Kai had called him a day ago to tell him that Y/N had gone mad.

He casually tossed the tablet aside and said, "Got it."

The assistant hesitated for a while again before saying, "But Mr. Kim, the woman who's rumored to be Third Young Master's new girlfriend is... Madam..."

???

Upon hearing those words, Taehyung finally had a reaction. 'Did my brother and my wife make a cuckold out of me?'

As soon as Y/N reached home, she saw Kai who was standing at the door with a furious expression, wishing he could rip her into bits.

"Lil Brother, have you become sensible enough to know to receive your sister-in-law at the door?"

Kai gritted his teeth and glowered at her. "You're thinking too much."

"Am I?"

After glancing at Kai, she walked past him and entered the house. The maid who was cleaning the sofa saw Y/N walking over and immediately scurried to the kitchen in fear.

She had witnessed how Y/N beat up the Third young master and the woman who tried to scam them. Today, she even heard the news of Y/N slapping an actress in front of the media.

She did not want to be hit by the angsty and hot-tempered Y/N.

Seeing this, Y/N touched her nose and said, "Kai, get your ass here now."

Kai was enraged after hearing her words. His eyesight was sharp and he saw Y/N picking up the feather duster on the coffee table.

His heart trembled and he immediately dashed towards her. "What's the matter?"

"Are you afraid of me?"

She picked up the feather duster with one hand and knocked it against the sofa at the side while questioning him.

Although she wasn't using much force, Kai was nonetheless terrified and he felt his scalp turn numb.

The power of the feather duster was truly incredible. Even till now, he still felt an excruciating pain on his back!

"What-what do you want? Hurry and speak. I'm very busy and I don't have the time to talk nonsense with you."

"Help me set up a Instagram account."

Kai rolled his eyes.

'That's all?'

Kai tapped his phone screen a few times and asked impatiently, "What do you want your User ID to be?"

Y/N blinked in puzzlement and asked, "Huh?"

"Your Instagram username, your Internet User ID."

In this era, it seemed that the stranger Usernames were, the better.

After thinking about it for a moment, Y/N answered, "Cheating Spouse."

Kai's hand trembled while he was holding his phone. He was dumbfounded.

"Why? Do you have an opinion?"

'You already have my second brother and you still want to cheat on him. Why don't you die?'

Kai mocked her in his head.

"Are you sure? You're the Second Young Madam of the Kim Family after all. What if..."

She had really forgotten about that.

Y/N suddenly recalled her former profession and said, "Bandit Leader then."

"..."

After setting up the Instagram account for her, Kai followed her account without hesitation. He initially thought that she would personally log onto Instagram and berate the netizens who had criticized her and wrote spiteful comments about her on the internet. However, in the end, she simply shared a post from a food blogger on Instagram and logged off.

"You're the Second Young Madam of the Kim Family and your reputation represents the reputation of the Kim Family. Are you not planning to settle it?"

Kai couldn't help but ask.

Y/N shrugged her shoulders nonchalantly, not bothered by him at all. "Less than ten people know that I'm the Second Young Madam of the Kim Family."

'Right.'

'She's just the in-name daughter-in-law of the Kim Family, whom no one acknowledges.'

"Hey, do you like acting a lot?"

Y/N glanced at him lazily and said, "Call me Second Sister-in-law."

Kai took a deep breath. He couldn't be bothered to argue with her.

Truth be told, he was rather infuriated to see the malicious comments that the gossipy women made about Y/N.

"You're an artiste under TG Entertainment and you're considered half my subordinate. How about I arrange a personal manager for you?"

'Yes, I'm only doing this to prevent Y/N from embarrassing the Kim Family.'

While speaking, Kai comforted himself.

"No, I don't plan to act for the time being."

Well, she wouldn't take on any acting jobs at least until she found a good script.

Besides, would the manager Kai arranged for her be reliable and competent?

Y/N was very doubtful.

'Y/N, this ungrateful woman who doesn't know any better!'

Surprisingly, the promiscuous and untamed Kai decided to get to it himself.

He sent a Instagram post.

"One-in-a-million Third Young Master Kim: Pretty face, I plan to groom her, I don't dare to speak about her, my life is more important."

Although his statement was incoherent, he nonetheless clarified the rumors about him and Y/N.

That was not all. He also released news about TG Entertainment's plans to groom Y/N, and many netizens even guessed that TG Entertainment had planned for Y/N to hit Lina, so as to bring some attention to her and expose her to the audience in a unique manner.

"I don't get what's going on. Y/N hit my Lina for real."

"Someone's retarded fan, get lost. I've always thought that that person Lina is pretentious and hypocritical. She seems to have a good reputation among her fans, but I don't think she has any close friends in the industry."

"Maybe TG Entertainment is trying to build an image for Y/N by portraying her as someone with a straightforward personality? Putting everything else aside, I was thrilled when I saw Lina getting slapped. In this drama, the female lead whom Lina plays has snatched my idol away."

All the netizens began posting comments and directing their hate at Lina after seeing that Kai had personally cleared Y/N's name. He was a big shot of the entertainment industry, after all.

At this moment, in the luxurious presidential suite, Lina was leaning against a middle-aged man, her fair face blushing peculiarly.

"Mr. Jung, I've already broken up with Third Young Master for your sake. Otherwise, why do you think he'd help that woman?"

Jung Min held Lina's hand and said, "Baby, you've made the right decision to be with me. Kai changes his girlfriend so frequently. It's only a matter of time before you get abandoned. Just rest assured and be my Mistress. I'll help you deal with that woman Y/N."

"Mr. Jung, as long as you help me deal with Y/N, I will definitely be devoted to you," Lina said in a dainty and gentle voice, which was extremely pleasant to his ears.

Jung Min smiled lewdly and said, "Baby, shall we get cozy with each other tonight?"

Although there was a look of disgust in Lina's eyes, she was still smiling.

Fortunately, she had the foresight to know that she might lose her backer, Kai, at any time. Hence, she had been keeping Jung Min on the hook and tempting him.

Jung Min was the live-in son-in-law of the Seo Family who had married the daughter of the Seo Family for the sake of a promising career.

On the surface, he was a good husband but actually...

Hmph!

'I have to look for a better backer sooner or later.'

Y/N did not expect the slap that she had given Lina at the press conference would bring her some job opportunities.

A local reputable skincare brand had offered her an endorsement deal for their products.

Y/N did not have a personal manager. The manager who was in charge of her was also handling more than twenty other newbies who were all more famous than Y/N.

"The first time I saw you, I thought it was a pity that you were not in the entertainment industry since you've got such a pretty face. However, I didn't expect that you'd still be in the doldrums three years after joining the entertainment industry. Great, now you've become famous because of violence," the middle-aged woman said as she patted Y/N's shoulder. "You've come to the end of your suffering. Although the endorsement fees are not high for this brand, it's a good opportunity for you to advance to the next level..."

Looking at the woman in front of her, Y/N couldn't be bothered to even smile at her.

That woman's name was Li Hua, and she was a mercenary person.

Based on the original owner's memory, she knew that that woman had created plenty of trouble for her in the past, and this time, she probably had a sudden and drastic change in attitude because she had seen Kai's Instagram post.

"How much will I be paid for the endorsement?"

In the past, Y/N would never ask about her remuneration. Hence, Li Hua was slightly stunned and the look in her eyes became a little guilty when she gazed at Y/N.

She covered her lips and coughed, and began to feign ignorance. "It'll definitely be at least tens of thousands of Won. Well, you know very well that the company has invested a lot in you in the past three years. The company will not do business that brings us losses. Now that you have the ability to make money, you must first repay the company."

'Repay the company?'

"We'll follow the contract then. I shall receive 150,000 Won as remuneration. A single cent less and I'll see you in court."

Y/N immediately cut Li Hua off and glanced at her coldly.

150,000 Won may be considered peanuts to other celebrities but not to her!

She was in need of money!

She was still waiting to rebuild her turf!

Li Hua's expression changed and she stared at Y/N with a frown. Just as she was about to chide her, Y/N suddenly stood up to leave the meeting room without even turning around.

Staring at Y/N's back, she secretly clenched her fists.

'It seems that Y/N has really changed.'

'What a joke. The total remuneration offered is only 150,000 Won. If I give her everything, what am I going to get?'

'Does she really think she can throw her weight around and put on airs just because she has gotten into the good books of Third Young Master Kim?'

After Y/N was long gone, Li Hua picked up her cell phone to dial a number quickly.

The call was only connected a long time later.

"I'm Li Hua, I agree to work with you... That woman is so unruly, it'd be good to teach her a lesson."

'Wouldn't it be better to let Y/N star in an adult film after the matter is completed?'

Y/N finally got to enjoy a few days of peace. However, the wayward Kai soon got involved in a scandal again.

There were news of Kai and a young model photographed behaving intimately with each other at entertainment joints.

Some of the tabloids began using Y/N as a topic for their content, stating that the true meaning of Kai's Instagram post was that he didn't fancy her and hoped that she would have the self-awareness to know that.

"Kai is in need of a lesson."

Y/N turned off the TV with a straight face.

'He's the Third Young Master of the esteemed Kim Family after all. Why is he associated with these dubious weirdos?'

The maid who brought some juice to Y/N saw that and was so frightened that she stood still, not daring to move.

Just as she was hesitating about whether she should wait a while before sending the juice, the butler hurried in from outside.

"Second Young Madam, Third Young Master got into a fight with someone at the entrance."

"Got into a fight? With who?" Y/N asked with a frown.

"The person who lives in the mansion opposite our manor. He seems to be Jung Min's younger brother."

"Who's Jung Min?"

The butler wiped the sweat on his forehead and explained, "The owner of a cable company, who used to cooperate with the Kim Family."

Y/N nodded. No matter what ties the two families used to have, she would not spare anyone who bullied her people.

She picked up the feather duster casually and sauntered towards the door in her slippers. "Bring me there."

She found out from the butler that Jung Min's younger brother, Jung Sung, was the same age as Jung Min and the two of them were former classmates who were at odds against each other.

Jung Sung was also a well-known playboy in Seoul. He was incompetent, ignorant, and like to bully others.

In the past, Jung Sung would still have some scruples because of the Kim Family. However, he actually dared to fight with Kai this time. It seemed that Kai had done a horrendous thing!

As soon as Y/N walked out of the manor, she saw a few men in a scuffle below the crooked tree that was dozens of meters away from her.

The buttons of Kai's shirt had already been ripped away, revealing his toned chest muscles.

The other man was a little chubby and his tattered clothes were hanging loosely on his body. He seemed even more disheveled than Kai.

Standing at the side, Y/N observed them for a while before saying, "Why do these two men fight like women?"

'Women... women...'

The butler's lips suddenly twitched.

Kai usually paid a lot of attention to his appearance and for the sake of being handsome, he dared not let his hair get too short. Jung Sung decided to take the chance to grab his hair.

"My hair is very precious. Move your paw away. Do you believe that I'll chop you up!?!"

"You're the one who's being a bully. Kai, others might be afraid of you but I'm not!"

"..."

Y/N touched her nose and dashed over with the feather duster.

Kai felt someone tugging the back of his collar forcefully. Before he could even react, he was already pushed away forcefully. Next, he saw the feather duster being swung in front of him.

Smack...

The feather duster landed hard on Jung Sung's body and a familiar female voice sounded. "How dare you bully my brother? Are you asking for a beating?"

Jung Sung grimaced because of the sudden pain.

Gritting his teeth, he glared at Y/N and barked in infuriation, "Where did you come from, shrew? How dare you beat Jung Min's younger brother?"

"He's just a live-in son-in-law, does he really think he's something?"

As Y/N spoke, she swung her feather duster again.

'Damn it!'

'Where did this shrewish gangster come from?'

Jung Sung jumped up and down in pain, covering his back with one hand and his leg with the other. "Who are you? Do you really dare to offend my brother?"

"I'm your ancestor."

Kai did not expect Y/N to suddenly appear. He was stunned and dumbfounded to see Y/N beating Jung Sung up bravely.

"I'm here to give my younger brother some help. If you're not happy, get your useless brother, who lives off his wife, to come fight with me."

Younger brother?

It finally dawned on Jung Sung that she was referring to Kai.

'But doesn't Kai only have two elder brothers and one younger sister?'

"If you don't want me to break your legs, hurry up and apologize."

Jung Sung grimaced and glared at Y/N. "Why should I apologize? It was Kai who stole my girlfriend!"

"Good that he did!" Y/N clapped and continued, "One should always snatch what they like. It doesn't matter who your opponent is, just go ahead with the snatching."

'This...'

Jung Sung stared at Y/N's pretty face.

'She's so beautiful, why does she act like a female bandit?'

'Is this how the Kim Family educates their juniors?'

'No wonder the Kim Family has been staying strong for hundreds of years. I've learned it now.'

Kai did not expect to hear Y/N standing up for him and he suddenly felt touched when he thought about the fact that she had hit someone for him.

Just as he was about to say something nice to her, the feather duster landed on his back.

"Ah... damned woman, what did you hit me for?"

"You're the Third Young Master of the Kim Family and you got beaten up into such a state. Aren't you embarrassed at all?"

"I..."

"Shut up. Also, did you dig out the eyes of a pig and attached them to your face? That stupid young model has a smaller chest than you. Is someone like her worth fighting over?"

Kai felt humiliated because she had compared his chest to that of a woman's.

However, he had no choice but to just listen to it at this moment.

"Are you really from the Kim Family? How can there be such a shrew from an elite family?"

Shocked by Y/N's ferocity, Jung Sung said, "You even hit your family. Tsk, tsk."

"What does it have to do with you? If you have a death wish, I'll cut you up! Must I account to you, whether or not I'm from the Kim Family? I've beaten more people than you can ever imagine. If you don't want to die, get lost. Stop being an eyesore."

'Is Y/N really a woman?'

Kai suddenly began to take pity on Jung Sung.

Not only was he berated, he got hit too.

However, the domineering and ferocious person was his sister-in-law!

Hah!

Although he had been hit by her too, Kai felt that Y/N seemed to be shining brightly at this moment.

"You, you, you're not a woman at all."

"I can conceive and give birth. Can you? I'll admit that I'm not a woman the day you can give birth to children," Y/N said, glaring daggers at him.

Jung Sung was speechless.

So was Kai.

Standing near them, the butler was at a loss for words too.

Taehyung, who just called the butler, happened to hear Y/N's words and was bewildered as well.

"Who's that woman?"

The butler shivered and placed the cell phone back beside his ear. He secretly swallowed some saliva and said, "She's Second Young Madam."

"..." Taehyung remained silent for a while before saying, "Okay, resume your duties."

Y/N still did not know that her in-name husband had heard her pugnacious words. At this moment, she was still teaching Jung Sung a lesson.

"You're so ugly and yet you're still vying with Third Young Master Kim for a woman."

Jung Sung gritted his teeth and pointed at Kai with agony on his face. "Clearly, he's the one vying with me. Nana dated me before the news of him and her came out."

"Blame it on your incompetence. This is such a shameless affair. If I were you, I would have long hidden at home and not dare to come out. You still have the audacity to come out. You deserve this!"

'Even if you want to defend him, this is not the way to do it!'

'So how is this woman related to the Kim Family?'

Jung Sung's chubby face was pale yet red. He wanted to leave but he felt that it would be too embarrassing to do so.

He wanted to continue thrashing things out with Kai but chickened out again when he saw the ferocious Y/N.

At this moment, a black commercial vehicle drove towards them from afar and pulled over beside them.

The car door opened and a middle-aged man alighted from it.

He looked a bit similar to Jung Sung, but his figure was surprisingly much better than Jung Sung. He was clearly a fitness fanatic who had been hitting the gym regularly for years.

As soon as Jung Sung saw him, he immediately ran over. "Brother, that woman actually dared to hit me with a feather duster!"

When Jung Min heard that someone dared to hit his own brother, he suddenly glared at Y/N in exasperation.

She was wearing simple home clothes, her long hair casually draped behind her back. She was leaning sideways a little as the warm rays of sunlight cast on her body.

She was prettier than Lina.

With some gloominess in his eyes, Jung Min asked, "Who's that woman?"

"She seems to be Kai's sister."

'Kai's sister?'

Jung Min finally discovered Kai who was standing behind Y/N. He walked over and said, "So it's you, Third Young Master Kim. Did Sung get into a conflict with you again?"

The Kim Group was huge and they owned many subsidiary businesses. Kai was in charge of the entertainment company under the group.

The person in charge of the family now was the second son of the Kim Family, Taehyung. However, he had always stayed out of his siblings' affairs.

If not for the fact that he was a member of the Kim Family, Jung Min would have really despised Kai, a heir of a wealthy family.

However, he ought to show him the mandatory due respect.

Kai had always despised Jung Min who relied on his wife's family to make a fortune. He immediately retorted hostilely, "Mr. Jung, you'd better take your younger brother in hand."

"Brother, he snatched my girlfriend away from me and I've been embarrassed because of this!"

Jung Min glared at his younger brother and said, "It's just a woman. If Third Young Master Kim likes her, let him have her." As he spoke, he turned to look at Y/N again. "This beauty is..."

"My name is Y/N."

'Y/N?'

'Why does her name sound so familiar?'

After thinking about it for a while, Jung Min came to a sudden realization.

His expression immediately became strange and he soon said with a smile, "Miss Y/N, I've heard a lot about you."

He was wondering why Kai suddenly had a sister who popped out of nowhere. It turned out to be Y/N.

'Seems like Kai really has an illicit affair with this woman.'

He looked at Y/N's fair and beautiful face lustfully, and suddenly changed his mind.

"Miss Y/N, did you hit Sung?"

"He deserves it."

Y/N said those words suavely without mercy.

"Since Third Young Master Kim has taken a liking to Sung's girlfriend, shouldn't you be angry?"

Y/N looked at Jung Min like she was looking at an idiot. "Why should I be angry?"

'This woman is pretty wild!'

Jung Min even began fantasizing about getting intimate with Y/N.

Just as he was about to speak, the sounds of a woman coughing suddenly came from the car. Jung Min frowned before smiling again. "Third Young Master Kim, if you like that woman, Sung will let you have her. We have something on at home. I'll bring Sung home."

"Brother, that woman hit me and you..."

"You deserve to get hit. Before you vie with someone for a woman, look at who they are. Get in the car!"

Deep in thought, Y/N stared at Jung Min's car and watched him leave.

If she had seen correctly, there was a woman in his car...

She was the woman who had a feud with her...

Y/N suddenly recalled the rumors about her and Kai which were circulating around the Internet, and her smile suddenly became peculiar.

'Interesting. I shall wait for you to come here and court death.'

Kai initially wanted to ask Y/N to go home but when he turned around and saw her devilish smile, he shuddered in fear. "What are you smiling so sinisterly for?"

"I'm thinking about which method of death is more thrilling, okay?"

"Who are you trying to get killed?"

Y/N smiled wickedly and lifted Kai's chin with her slender finger. "If you disobey me, I'll kill you first."

Kai did not doubt her words.

'This female gangster Y/N is really...'

After smacking her hand away, Kai grimaced and said, "Why did you hit those people for me? Jung Min may not be a big deal, but his wife is not easy to deal with."

"Do you think I'm easy to deal with?"

Y/N asked.

Kai shook his head with certainty at the thought of her violent behavior in the past two days.

'What a joke, who can beat this female gangster in a fight? They're going to lose in terms of aura alone.'

When Kai reached the entrance of the mansion, he said with some reluctance, "Thank you."

Y/N looked at him, feeling a little surprised.

'This spoiled brat actually knows to thank me.' She smiled and turned around to answer casually, "My family members should not be bullied by anyone except me."

She then turned around and headed upstairs.

Stunned, Kai stared at her slender and graceful figure as she walked away.

Although she looked weak and vulnerable, her body contained massive explosive power.

Kai's emotions suddenly became a little complicated.

Even his brothers were not as protective as her.

'It's actually... not bad having her as a member of the Kim Family.'

'If Second Brother really doesn't like Y/N...'

Y/N, who was unfamiliar with technology, nonetheless spent the entire day searching for information about Jung Min on the Internet.

In the end, she came to the conclusion that he lived off his wife.

However, Jung Min was rather lucky and he was indeed suited to being a businessman. Although he relied greatly on his wife's family, the Jung Enterprise, which he had single-handedly built, was developing rapidly. In fact, it was vaguely showing signs of surpassing the latter.

'It's no wonder his brother is so arrogant.'

As soon as Jung Sung got inside the car with Jung Min, he saw the beautiful woman in the backseat.

She was really quite pretty. Her skin was fair and she was fashionable and stylish. To top it off, she was even a famous celebrity.

In the past, he would have definitely been unable to resist it and proceeded to flirt with her, but after having had some experience with Y/N, he subconsciously compared the two women.

The roguish woman, Y/N, was beautiful and had a sophisticated vibe.

Right from the start, Lina had seen Y/N and Kai who were outside the car, and she was overwhelmed with jealousy.

'Doesn't Third Young Master Kim already have a new girlfriend?'

'Why is he still involved with Y/N!?'

She was extremely bitter and disgruntled when she thought about the fact that she had never visited the Kim Family's manor before, and yet, Y/N showed up there.

As soon as she saw Jung Min returning to the car, she immediately asked coquettishly, "Mr. Jung, why did that woman show up here?"

Jung Min smiled contemptuously and said, "She just used some tricks. She's pretty hot."

Lina could tell from the gaze in his eyes that he was bent on getting his hands on Y/N.

'Seems like this old man is attracted to that hussy Y/N too.'

"Why? Mr. Jung, do you fancy her? She belongs to Kai now. Besides, aren't you already married, Mr. Jung?"

Lina had a childlike voice which made her irresistible whenever she acted coquettishly, especially to a womanizer like Jung Min.

He immediately pulled Lina into his embrace and kissed her.

"Baby, don't worry. No matter how many women I have, you will always be the one I love the most."

"You're annoying..."

Jung Sung couldn't help but compare Lina with Y/N again.

'Could it be that I am actually a potential masochist?'

'Why do I find that woman even more attractive!'

"Mr. Jung, if you really like Y/N, I can help you woo her. Why don't we play together?"

Jung Min's eyes lit up and he asked, "Really?"

"Mr. Jung, as long as you want her, I'll help you. You just have to promise me that you'll ruin her reputation after you're done having fun."

"Don't worry, I'm only after a sense of novelty. Once I'm done, it's up to you to deal with that woman as you please."

Seoul was a beautiful city that was absolutely mesmerizing.

After a little more than ten days, Y/N had gradually begun to get familiar with this unfamiliar world.

Although the air quality here was poorer than where she had come from and she couldn't be the leader of the bandits, everything else was not too bad.

In particular, the bars here were very much to her liking.

Y/N was wearing a metallic black leather jacket and shorts, with her long, black hair tied up at the back of her head. Her face was covered in heavy, smoky makeup that she had hired a makeup artist to apply for her. At this moment, she was like a gothic siren who was blooming in the dark.

Kai was controlling the steering wheel while scrutinizing Y/N.

"Hey, we're just going to the bar for some drinks. Must you dress yourself up like this?"

Biting a toothpick, Y/N looked at Kai sideways when she heard his words and asked, "Do you have an opinion?"

"..."

He did not dare to have an opinion.

As soon as the car came to a steady halt, Y/N eagerly entered the bar, and when she saw the noisy scene in the bar, she felt like she had arrived in a new world.

That bar was the usual gathering place for the heirs and heiresses of wealthy families, and also the place that actresses would frequent to find a backer. It was impossible for ordinary people to enter.

"Hey, I'm going to see a friend, what about you?"

Kai yelled as he covered his ear with one hand.

At this moment, Y/N was focusing all her attention on the racy beauties who were pole-dancing on the stage. She waved her hand in annoyance and said, "Get lost, don't disturb me."

"If someone finds trouble with you, just report my name."

Kai instructed proudly.

Entertainment joints that were frequented by members of the upper class society were actually rather dangerous.

Besides, Y/N was dressed in an enticing outfit.

Still feeling worried, Kai gave some instructions to the waitress nearby before leaving. As he left, he continuously turned around to look at her.

Y/N was acting all mighty and suave, so he thought that she was knowledgeable and had seen plenty of the world. Yet, it turned out that she had never even been to a bar before.

'Tsk, tsk...'

'Has this woman gotten rid of all her bones? How can she be so flexible?'

'She might as well not wear anything. She's dressed so skimpily and peculiarly!'

'Unsightly!'

'Wow, this move makes her b*tt look so perky. I really feel like touching it!'

While Y/N was enjoying herself, she made several comments about the beauties who were dancing on the stage.

"Pretty girl, did you come alone?" a man suddenly asked teasingly while placing a hand on her shoulder.

Y/N changed her position in annoyance and said, "Get lost, don't disturb me from enjoying the dance."

The person was not infuriated either. He simply walked towards Y/N and stood in front of her to block her vision.

He was a man who was dressed stylishly.

His hair was dyed a vibrant blue color, and he was tall and slim – a classic pretty boy – the type of men that were currently popular.

"You're so hot. Beauty, I'm the son of the family who owns Heng-yuan Real Estate. Will you allow me the pleasure to have some drinks with you?"

"No. Get lost before I flare up."

Usually, all women would be attracted to him as soon as he revealed his identity, no matter how elegant and lofty they pretended to be. However, Y/N was unique and different from them.

Smiling like a rascal, he took out a black card from his wallet and said, "There's 500,000 won in here. Have a drink with me and it'll be yours. I can let you be a tyrant in Seoul from now onwards too. How does that sound?"

Y/N finally looked him in the eye and asked, "I'm not a crab, why would I want to do that?"

?

'This beauty is not reacting the way I expected her to!'

"Enough, pretty girl, I've already set my sights on you. Do you want a house or a car? I can give it to you."

"Do you have too much money to spend? Are your brains fried? Why are you offering to buy a house for a stranger? Get lost! Don't force me to beat you!"

He only spoke to her nicely because she was a beauty. He did not expect her to be that arrogant.

With a stern expression, the man asked, "Do you know the consequences of offending me? I'll make sure you can't make a living in Seoul. You'd better be more sensible and apologize to me with a toast now."

It was the first time that someone asked her to apologize with a toast.

"Are you sure you want to accept my toast of apology?"

There was a tinge of coldness in Y/N's voice, and she sounded like an aloof and ethereal beauty.

However, those who had interacted with her would know that she was the hottest chili in the world.

"I've taken a liking to you. After you drink, I'll let you be my girlfriend and give you the authority to be a tyrant in Seoul. How does that sound? Does it sound like a good deal?"

'Good deal my foot!'

Y/N put on a fake smile before clenching her fist and punching him.

"How dare you flirt with me? You're really brazen, huh? You look so weak and you still want to be my boyfriend. Are you asking for death?"

After her punch landed hard on his face, his somewhat handsome face immediately swelled up.

"Damn it! How dare you hit me. What are you people waiting for? Tie this bitch up. I'm going to teach her a lesson myself!"

A group of men and women quickly surrounded Y/N. Seeing that the famous overlord of the bar, Eun-woo, had been beaten up by a beauty who had a gorgeous figure, they took out their cell phones and began taking photos.

The bar was in chaos. Eun-woo covered his face. Sensing that the cameras were flashing at him, he yelled menacingly, "Try taking another photo of me. You people don't want to make a living in Seoul anymore, do you?"

'Damn it, I have always been adored by many women who want to suck up to me. Since when have I ever been hit by someone, worse still, a woman?!'

Looking at Y/N who had been surrounded by others, he picked up a bottle of white wine from the table and handed it to her. "Finish this bottle of wine today and I'll kowtow to you thrice. Otherwise, don't you think of leaving this place."

Y/N tidied the messy hair in front of her forehead and looked up lazily at the bottle of white wine when she heard those words. Soon, she looked away and said, "If you dare to stop me, don't blame me for being nasty."

She said coldly with an indifferent gaze.

The blinding laser lights scattered on her from time to time, and her ears were filled with dynamic music.

Eun-woo and others were inexplicably shocked by the aura around her.

"Don't you just want to get close to a rich man? You should feel honored that I've taken a liking to you, you..."

"You're young but you're very arrogant, huh? Your mouth is fouler than garlic that has been pickled in the cellar for hundreds of years." Y/N turned her head and put one leg forward to grab the wine bottle, after which she started pouring the wine on Eun-woo.

"With that appearance of yours, you want me to drink with you? Did you take a look in the mirror and check your gender before leaving the house?"

Y/N was obviously taking a jab at Eun-woo and mocking him for being too effeminate.

Eun-woo was also completely enraged. He ordered, "What are you people still waiting for? Today, I must teach this bitch a lesson."

The waiter who was hiding behind the crowd realized that the troublemaker seemed to be the person whom Kai entered with just now and immediately sped upstairs.

Kai was playing chess with some of his platonic friends and the doors opened when he was in high spirits.

His handsome brows furrowed into a frown, but before he could even speak, someone exclaimed eagerly, "Third Young Master, the beautiful woman you came in with just now has gotten into a fight with Young Master Eun-woo downstairs!"

'The woman who came in with me? Since when did I come here with a woman?'

As soon as Kai raised his hand, he stood still on the spot.

'Damn it!'

'It's Y/N!'

Y/N got into a fight with someone again?

Looking at the waiter, Kai asked, "Who did she fight with?"

"Eun-woo from Heng-yuan Real Estate."

That sissy!

Kai immediately began grinning widely in joy.

'Well done. That loafer wants to be part of my social circle and he's all polite and courteous towards me on the surface. However, he often criticizes me in private.'

'Heaven has done some justice. He must have got beaten up into a pulp by my sister-in-law.'

"Why? Does that woman have a feud with Third Young Master Kim? He looks really glad."

The son of a rich man said teasingly while seated opposite him.

Kai raised an eyebrow and asked, "Since when have I ever had a feud with a woman? I'm thrilled to hear Eun-woo getting scolded and beaten up."

The rich man's son did not think so. "Eun-woo has many connections in this circle too, and they all look out for each other. How could they leave Eun-woo in the lurch after seeing him getting beaten up? Moreover, he got beaten up by a woman."

Kai humphed coldly.

'Such an ignorant bunch. How could Y/N be compared to ordinary women?'

'She's a member of the Kim Family, she's my second sister-in-law!'

"However, I'm curious about the woman who dared to fight with Eun-woo. She should be the daughter of some wealthy family, right?"

How would ordinary people dare to offend the son of the owner of Heng-yuan Real Estate!?

With a mysterious expression, Kai said, "Since you're curious, go take a look and you'll find out."

They flocked towards the corridor of the second floor and craned their necks to see the spectacular view downstairs.

The young woman who was dressed in a cool outfit was seated on the couch with an empty wine bottle, and bossing Eun-woo around.

The rich man's son Eun-woo, who was usually arrogant and domineering, was kneeling in front of her and trembling while holding a plate of peeled apples with both hands.

"Damn! Am I blind? When has Eun-woo ever served others?"

"Who's that beautiful girl? She looks pretty hot, she's my type."

As soon as he spoke, he felt as if someone was glaring daggers at him, causing him to feel a cold chill down his spine.

Kai suddenly found his childhood friend to be an eyesore.

'If anyone has to like her, it's got to be me! It has nothing to do with these weirdos!'

'They should look at themselves in the mirror before coveting a woman from the Kim Family.'

Eun-woo didn't expect this hot and beautiful woman to have such a feisty personality, especially her high proficiency in martial arts. She was just like a member of the special ops teams.

Never in his life had he ever been beaten up so terribly.

"Why are you shivering? Are you getting an epileptic seizure?"

Y/N rebuked as she was about to grab a piece of apple when she saw the plate trembling.

Eun-woo's forehead was covered in sweat. He did not want to shiver either but his back was aching!

Sst...

'This woman is like Hercules.' Her punch was so hard that it made his body feel like it was about to fall apart.

"I'm hungry."

Eun-woo immediately shot one of his underlings a glance and exclaimed, "Hurry and go!"

Kai saw everything and quietly took out his phone to record a video, which he then sent.

In America, Taehyung had just ended a video conference.

It seemed that he had to postpone his plans to return to his home country.

He leaned against the sofa gently and raised his hand to pinch his straight and high nose bridge. All of a sudden, a WeChat notification tone sounded.

After a long time, he picked up his cell phone and opened the message.

"Second Brother, your wife is awesome! She even subdued that sissy Eun-woo!'

He opened the video and played it once.

Taehyung was speechless.

'So rough.'

At the end of the corridor on the second floor, Lina put away her cell phone and handed it to her agent with satisfaction.

"This woman is really dauntless. Expose this matter to the media."

"Don't worry, leave it to me. Mr. Jung is waiting for you inside, go in first."

Lina frowned after hearing his words. She couldn't help but look at Kai.

He was not the only son of the Seoul Family.

At the thought of this, she smiled and thought, 'I'll take care of that b*tch first.'

As expected, Y/N made it to the hot search list again.

The first hot search topic was the one about Lina comforting her fans and the second was Y/N.

The article accused her of having violent tendencies and reported the matter of her beating up the heir of Heng-yuan Real Estate.

However, only the video of Y/N beating Eun-woo up was revealed. It did not reveal the matter of Eun-woo being forced to become her servant for the night.

"She's just a woman who's worse than a D-list celebrity. How did she repeatedly make it to the hot search list?'

"She managed to get on the hot search list because of violence. Tsk, tsk, I find her so suave whenever she hits someone though!"

"What's the matter with this woman? Now I believe the analysis of a certain account. She must be Kai's woman. Besides, they must have made some sort of a deal with each other. However, how can an irrelevant actress like her be fit to be on the hot search list?"

Initially, the hot search was about Y/N beating someone up, but somehow, it turned into a comparison between Y/N and Lina.

Lina had a lot of brainless die-hard fans who were all criticizing Y/N and condemning her. They even brought a lot of hate to her.

Y/N was having breakfast while listening to the butler read a few comments aloud. Supporting her head with one hand, she began thinking about it.

Not used to seeing her being quiet, Kai said, "Hey, woman. You... you can get me to help you. After all, I'm the CEO of TG Entertainment."

Y/N looked at him sideways and said, "Eat your meal. If you're bored, go out for a run. Look how weak you are."

Kai's handsome face grew sullen.

'Hmph, vicious woman who doesn't know any better!'

"Second Young Madam, I do think that someone is manipulating things behind the scenes and deliberately drawing hate to you."

Y/N nodded and her cell phone suddenly rang at the side.

She glanced at it to see that it was a call from Li Hua.

She drank a sip of fruit juice in a relaxed manner before pressing the 'answer' button. Soon, she could hear Li Hua hollering.

"Y/N, don't get me involved if you want to court death. How dare you hit the heir of Heng-yuan Real Estate? You've got a death wish, don't you? From now on, I'll submit an application to the higher-ups and inform them that I don't wish to be in charge of you anymore. You're on your own now. You're such bad luck..."

Li Hua scolded her for a long time but Y/N did not interject. After she was done, Y/N drawled, "Is there something else?"

After being stunned for a while, Li Hua said in a hostile tone, "Your brand endorsement contract has been terminated, and I've replaced you with another artist. Since you've offended Heng-yuan Real Estate, I can't let you take on this endorsement anymore."

'That's my endorsement deal and this woman gave it away without asking me?'

'My 150,000 Won is gone just like that?'

Y/N was suddenly overwhelmed with anger.

"Li Hua, listen up, you'd better pray that you do not meet me in the future, or I'll beat you up to the extent that your mother can't recognize you! Who are you? How dare you cancel my endorsement deal!"

After that, before Li Hua could even reply, she hung up.

Kai and the butler were dumbfounded after hearing her words.

"Ahem, ahem, do you want me to teach Li Hua a lesson? We can discuss the endorsement..."

Y/N looked up and said, "I like doing everything myself."

Moreover, she had a better plan.

Well, investment is a crucial part of film production.

When Li Hua heard the sounds of the phone being hung up, she gritted her teeth and smashed her cell phone against the ground. "You're just an actress who isn't that famous. Yet you have the audacity to threaten me. Y/N, I'm going to make sure you find out the consequences of offending me!"

Previously, she had gotten implicated because of the rumors of Y/N being in an ambiguous relationship with Kai.

Now, Y/N made it to the hot search list on the Internet again because she had hit the heir of Heng-yuan Real Estate.

Even though Heng-yuan Real Estate could not compare to the Kim Family, Kai wouldn't get into a conflict with Heng-yuan Real Estate because of an actress.

Li Hua resolutely sent out Y/N's latest itinerary.

"Second Young Madam, I saw Mr. Jung and a woman passing by when I was sweeping at the entrance just now."

Y/N was eating some watermelon when a neat-looking maid approached her. "When I saw that she was Lina, I thought I'd come and tell you."

Y/N put down her half-eaten piece of watermelon and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. "Who did you say you saw?"

"Lina, the actress who's on the hot search list alongside you."

'Lina really has no scruples, huh? She openly followed Jung Min home. There must be something fishy.'

Just as she was thinking about how she could join in, she heard the text message notification tone coming from her cell phone. It was a text from Li Hua.

"Y/N, I was too agitated previously. After all, it wasn't easy for us to clinch the endorsement deal for you. However, the recent news... I really had no choice but to replace you. However, it doesn't matter. I've gotten you a better one after some negotiation. It's an endorsement deal for Jung Enterprise. The endorsement fee is 500,000 Won! I've already made arrangements. 2:30 p.m. at the Oriental Hotel, Room 2202. The person in charge will be waiting for us there."

Hotel?

Endorsement deal for the Jung Enterprise?

Y/N secretly put her cell phone away. It seemed that Li Hua and Lina were in cahoots with each other.

'They're setting up a trap for me, huh?'

'I'll show you what a trap really is!'

'I'll make sure you regret inviting me!'

"How are your makeup skills?" Y/N asked, looking up at the maid.

"Um, not too bad. I learned how to apply makeup for over a year in the past."

"Do my makeup for me. I want to look really attractive."

After all, it was her first time meeting so many netizens. She had to look beautiful.

She took out a maroon dress from her closet and sat in front of the dressing table.

The face that she now had was much prettier than her original one.

Y/N patted her face and thought, 'I must take good care of my face. I'll put on a mask once I come back.'

'Yes, I must get Kai to get me some skincare tonics!'

Although she merely had some light makeup on, Y/N looked extraordinarily gorgeous and alluring.

"Second Young Madam, your skin is in such good condition. Actually, even if you go out without makeup, you'd be prettier than most girls."

Y/N pursed her lips and touched the maid's face with a lewd smile. "What's your name?"

The maid got a great shock because of her actions. She stammered and answered, "Ni...Nina."

"Good. Follow me from now on. I promise you'll have a good life."

After saying that, she whistled and left the mansion leisurely while lifting the hem of her dress.

Dumbfounded, Nina stood still, thinking to herself that Y/N was really good at flirting!

She seemed to have been picked up by her Second Young Madam!

In Oriental Hotel, Lina wrapped her arm around Jung Min's affectionately and asked, "Mr. Jung, I just want to accompany you first. Does it matter when you have fun with Y/N?"

She was wearing a sequin halter dress today, and at this moment, she was pressing her body close to Jung Min and speaking to him in a coquettish voice. Jung Min immediately had a reaction.

"Baby, are you impatient? Okay then, I'll satisfy you first..."

Lina looked down shyly with timidness in her eyes. Before she entered with Jung Min, she turned around and winked at the woman who appeared at the end of the corridor.

As soon as the two of them entered the room, Eun-woo and Jung Sung appeared together at the elevator.

"Young Master Eun-woo and Young Master Jung Sung, please enter!"

Li Hua immediately grinned and opened the door of Room 2202.

Eun-woo looked inside the room and asked, "Where's that little b*tch, Y/N?"

"She's on her way here, don't worry about it. She will be at your disposal today."

Jung Sung and Eun-woo looked at each other, smiling lecherously.

'Let's play something exciting today.'

When they arrived at the entrance of the hotel, Y/N called Kai.

At this moment, Kai was playing golf with some friends and it happened to be his turn. He was surrounded by a bunch of sexy girls who were cheering him on and exclaiming in joy.

"Third Young Master, your mobile phone is ringing."

"Wow, is a beauty asking you out, Third Young Master?"

"Yeah, Third Young Master, you've been restraining yourself a lot lately. I haven't seen you coming out to have fun. Are you hiding a beauty in your home?"

Kai ignored his friends' teasing and grabbed his cell phone. When he saw the contact that was displayed on the screen, he subconsciously straightened his legs and put them together.

"I'm playing golf, don't look for me unless it's an urgent matter."

After staying silent for a while, Y/N said, "Your second sister-in-law is about to be violated by someone. Do you think that's an urgent matter?"

'My second sister-in-law is about to be violated?'

'Isn't my second sister-in-law Y/N?'

Kai pursed his lips and thought, 'What a joke. Who'd dare to tease her unless they had a death wish!?'

However...

Kai nonetheless asked solemnly, "Are you serious?"

"What do you think I called you for? Get Jung Min's wife to come to the Oriental Hotel. Just tell her that there's going to be a free adult show that's going to be very interesting."

After saying that, Y/N quickly hung up.

Staring at his cell phone screen, Kai thought, 'Y/N wants me to inform Jung Min's wife...'

'Did Y/N say that she's about to be violated?'

'Damn it!'

'How dare that shameless sponger harbor designs on my second sister-in-law!'

After thinking about it carefully, Kai tossed the golf club to the people beside him. "You guys go ahead."

"Huh? It's not fun without you, Third Young Master. Third Young Master?"

Kai was overwhelmed with panic at the moment.

No, he had to call the police first!

After taking her lipstick out of her bag to touch up her makeup, Y/N slowly walked towards the elevator, taking one small step at a time.

The door of Room 2202 was wide open, and she could vaguely hear the conversation inside.

'I'm coming!'

She smiled and entered before closing the door of the room.

Bang...

Inside the room, Eun-woo and Jung Sung, who were fantasizing about the exciting scene that was about to happen in a moment, saw Y/N entering and their eyes lit up.

She was indeed a beauty. She looked much prettier after dolling herself up.

Y/N looked in and asked expressionlessly, "Where's Li Hua?"

"She has left to do something important. I heard that your endorsement deal has been called off. It happens that the Eun-woo's Family and the Jung Family are working together on a project. If you have a few drinks with us, we'll engage you for the endorsement. How does that sound?"

Eun-woo was sure that Y/N would compromise and agree for the sake of clinching the endorsement deal. He was seated solemnly on the single sofa with his legs crossed.

The memory of him being humiliated by her at the bar was still fresh in his head now.

After that incident, many people discussed and gossiped about him behind his back. He was the mighty heir of Heng-yuan Real Estate but she had completely embarrassed him and caused him to lose his dignity.

He had to get his pride back today.

He had to make her kowtow to him and beg for forgiveness!

"Is the project you're collaborating on very impressive? Can it make me become an A-list star?"

Y/N asked with curiosity.

"Of course. Who am I? As long as you serve us well, we can let you win the Best Actress award, not to mention become an A-list star."

At this moment, Jung Sung handed her a glass of red wine. "This is superior grade red wine that's priceless. Once you drink it, our grudges will be settled, and the endorsement will be yours. How does that sound?"

Y/N was keeping a straight face while staring at the glass of red wine.

Eun-woo and Jung Sung broke out in cold sweat. After all, he had experienced the wrath of Y/N and was afraid that she might be able to tell that something was fishy. 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro