[26] Who Is Jimin's brother?

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Glancing at the people beside Kai with her peripheral vision, Y/N sized him up and scoffed. "Indeed, you're a wolf in sheep clothing."

Kai was confused.

'How did I offend her!?'

"Second Sister-in-law, Third Brother said that he's lonely and there are lots of pure and innocent young girls in the amusement park. He's here to find a girlfriend."

Jennie immediately dissed and exposed him.

Hearing this, Y/N looked at Kai with even more disdain.

'Such a Casanova. Even if Mu Mu is his biological son, I won't let him reunite with Mu Mu. Garbage!'

Kai could sense that Y/N despised him.

"I'm a normal man, unlike you. You've been evergreen all your life and when you finally got a boyfriend, you ended up with a weirdo like Woo-jin."

"Don't think I'll be scared of you just because you're my brother. Try bringing up that shameless man again!" Jennie flew into a rage because Woo-jin was the greatest shame of her life and the mention of him made her feel extremely repulsed.

Y/N sat down on a random chair and watched them argue with each other while she snacked on some popcorn.

After a long time, Tzuyu finally returned but Mu Mu and Tzuyu's mother were no longer in sight.

Tzuyu winked at Y/N, hinting to her that she shouldn't spout nonsense.

"Hey, this beautiful girl looks quite familiar."

Kai saw Tzuyu almost immediately and he approached her to take a careful look.

"Kai, stay away."

Y/N kicked his calf and said ferociously.

Kai bent over to rub his aching calf. "No, I really find her a little familiar-looking. Oh right, she must be the reporter who came to my office for an interview with me yesterday morning! Are you Miss Chou?"

After saying that, Kai circled around Tzuyu and said, "I didn't expect that you know my Second Sister-in-law too!"

Feeling extremely uncomfortable to be gawked at by Kai, Tzuyu forced herself to smile and said, "Hello, Mr. Kim."

'What is Kai doing here?'

She subconsciously looked at Y/N and wondered, 'Did Y/N ask him to come here? What is she getting up to?!'

"It has nothing to do with me, Kai wanted to tag along," Y/N said, immediately declaring her innocence.

She was initially only suspecting that Kai was Mu Mu's father but when she saw how eager Tzuyu was to hide Mu Mu, she was even more certain of her suspicions.

Resting her chin in one hand and keeping her other arm folded, she glanced at Kai from head to toe.

'Tsk, I really didn't expect this dimwit to be the first to have a child among the Kim siblings.'

"Second Sister-in-law, I'm the Third Young Master of the Kim Family after all. Can you not embarrass me in front of a beautiful girl?" Kai flicked his hair and reached his hand out to Tzuyu. "Miss Chou, let me formally introduce myself to you. I'm Kim Jongin, but you can call me Kai."

Tzuyu stared at his outstretched hand and took a step to the side to stand behind Y/N. "Oh, I know."

Kai was bewildered by her action.

'Do I look very fierce? Or am I too ugly?'

'Others get shy when I take the initiative to shake their hand, why did she start hiding instead?'

Feeling a little awkward, Kai cleared his throat and asked, "Miss Chou, what is your full name?"

Tzuyu answered patronizingly, "Chou Tzuyu."

"Tzuyu, I see. That's quite a nice name but why does it sound so familiar?"

Kai frowned and began to recall.

Tzuyu was so nervous that her palms began to get sweaty. "Maybe there's a female celebrity who has a similar name to yours."

Kai thought that since he had had so many girlfriends, it was possible that one of them had a similar name to Tzuyu's so he was immediately relieved.

"Tzuyu, I'm really not a bad person, you don't have to avoid me."

"Don't..." Tzuyu hurriedly waved her hand and said, "I don't know you that well, Mr. Kim, please continue addressing me as Miss Chou."

'Why is this woman so awkward? But she's strangely quite cute.'

Kai was there to look for some pretty girls so that he could get a new girlfriend.

At this juncture, Tzuyu aroused his interest because of how timid she seemed to be in front of him.

"Tzuyu, can I have your number?" Kai asked while pulling out his cell phone.

As timid as a rat, Tzuyu tugged Y/N's sleeve and walked beside her.

Hearing his words, she shook her head and said, "It's not convenient."

"Hey, beautiful, let me have the honor to get to know you. You're my second sister-in-law's friend so I think we can get to know each other better. I'm very interesting and generous."

As Kai spoke, he deliberately pulled out his black card and flaunted it by waving it in his hand.

Tzuyu continued to shake her head, not wanting to speak to Kai anymore.

Y/N glanced at Kai in disdain and asked Jennie, "Did your brother used to pick up girls like this in the past?"

"Third Brother is rich so those women tend to throw themselves at him after hearing his name."

At this point, Jennie said with a disdainful expression, "I'm different from him. Among the four of us he's the only playboy. The rest of us are very loyal."

"Seokjin? Nah," Y/N sneered.

'If Seokjin is loyal, pigs can fly. Ah, the thought of Jisso really breaks my heart. How dare Seokjin bully such a precious girl who's supposed to be cherished?'

Tzuyu leaned closer to Y/N and said, carefully, "Y/N, it's quite cold, why don't we come back another day?"

She just wanted to be away from Kai.

Y/N looked up and said, "It just so happens that I'm not in the mood either."

"Are you leaving? Aren't you going to stay behind to play? Are you bothered by the crowd? How about I book the entire amusement park for our private use?"

'Book the entire am?'

Y/N glared at him and snapped, "When I first asked you to lend me some money for investments, you refused to give in but now you have the money to book the entire amusement park? If you're so rich, buy me a house!"

'Damn it! You offended Second Brother at that time and I would have been dead meat if I lent you any money!'

Kai pursed his lips and turned to look at Tzuyu charmingly. "Tzuyu, I think the interview yesterday wasn't good enough, how about we redo it once more?"

Tzuyu continued to shake her head and said, "Great, we can do the interview again, the financial journalist has already returned."

"..."

He didn't say anything at that time.

Seeing that Y/N was really getting ready to leave, Kai panicked and asked, "Second Sister-in-law, my friend has opened an entertainment joint nearby and it's really fun there. How about we go and take a look?"

Y/N turned him down expressionlessly, "I'm not interested."

"Let's go, they'll hold an exciting event every Saturday."

"Exciting?"

Pretending to be mysterious, Kai said, "A bunch of heirs of rich families are going to bet large amounts of money, and each person will showcase their talent. The final winner will take all the money or valuables, while the loser becomes the plaything of those heirs."

Y/N's eyebrows moved a little as she found it interesting.

"What kind of talents can you showcase?"

"Those talents can be very special. For example, who has the most money, who has dated the most number of women, and even other acts like riding a horse and performing archery."

'To put it bluntly, it's a group of losers who have nothing better to do than to find ways to kill time with money.'

Everyone knows that the upper class circle can be mind-blowingly wild when it comes to having fun.

In her era, there were also such people who sometimes even put their lives on the line. However, if they won, they would obtain a massive fortune!

Y/N looked at Tzuyu and then said to Jennie, "Jennie, you're responsible for taking Tzuyu home."

Jennie was initially quite excited because she knew of that place that Kai mentioned and had always wanted to go there. Yet, Y/N decided not to take her along this time.

"Second Sister-in-law, I want to go."

Y/N hollered coldly, "What would a college student do at such a place? Go back to school after you send Tzuyu home safely."

"Second Sister-in-law, there's no class today."

"You either go home after sending Tzuyu home at once or I'll call Grandpa now and tell him to arrange a blind date for you."

Jennie immediately tugged Tzuyu's sleeve and said, "Let's go!"

Y/N was already extremely eager. When she saw Kai staring at Tzuyu's back reluctantly, she kicked his calf and chided, "What are you zoning out for? Hurry up, bring me there."

Kai looked at Y/N resentfully in pain.

'Now that her marriage is settled, she doesn't care about mine at all.'

The club was situated in a gothic style building with two tall and handsome guards at the entrance where there was a long red carpet.

Although it was daytime, there were already a lot of people going in and out of the club, dressed to the nines in luxurious clothes. They were obviously rich.

While looking at the endless stream of young people, Y/N soon saw a shop that specialized in selling masks.

"What's that?"

Kai looked in the direction she pointed and said, "Oh, there's going to be a masquerade tonight, would you like to participate, Second Sister-in-law?"

Kai was about to say that it was a pointless masquerade but Y/N had already started to instruct, "Go and buy me a pretty mask."

"Second Sister-in-law, are you really going to attend it? They call it a masquerade but to put it bluntly, it's just a convention for people to hook up and have fun for the rest of the night."

"Just go like I told you to, why do you have so much nonsense to say?"

'Fine!'

Kai decisively opened the car door and run over. He soon returned with two masks.

There was one that was rather fancy and resembled the masks that were usually worn at balls.

It suited Kai well.

The other one was a rabbit mask that was exquisitely crafted and looked rather posh.

"Why is this mask so girly?"

Y/N despised it.

'Girly?'

Kai couldn't help but look at her from head to toe and asked, "Aren't you a girly girl yourself?"

"Forget it, I'll make do with it."

She preferred the style of the Pirates of the Caribbean.

Kai's status was well known so the both of them passed the check and were granted entry very quickly.

The interior was flabbergasting and Y/N felt as if she was in an ancient European castle.

She put on the mask and held onto Kai's arm.

Kai was stunned and he turned to look at her. "Second Sister-in-law, you..."

"It won't kill you to let me hold onto your arm."

'But it makes me shy!'

There was a total of four floors in this building. The first two floors were meant for ordinary entertainment purposes while the third and fourth floors were the paradise of the wealthy heirs.

There was a karaoke room, a table game arena, an indoor swimming pool...and many other facilities.

The function was held on the fourth floor.

The hall was gilded and the spacious dance pool was full of people.

Y/N was the only one wearing a mask. Fortunately, there was going to be a masquerade at night so no one found it strange.

Soon after Kai appeared, many heirs and heiresses of wealthy families swarmed over to exchange pleasantries with him.

Surprisingly, Jun-ho was there too.

"Sister Y/N, you're here!" Jun-ho bowed to Y/N respectfully.

Y/N nodded slightly with an aloof expression.

'Uh...'

"Third Young Master Kim, it's been a long time since we met. Are you going to bet some of your assets at today's event?"

"Third Young Master Kim, is this beautiful masked woman your new girlfriend?"

"Third Young Master Kim..."

In an instant, Kai and Y/N were surrounded by lots of people. Jun-ho finally had the chance to meet Y/N. Seeing this, he wished he could send throw a bomb at them to make them leave.

"All of you, get lost! She's my second sister-in-law, try getting close to her and see what I'll do to you!" Kai hollered.

'Count yourselves lucky if my Second Brother doesn't skin you people alive!'

'Second sister-in-law?'

Everyone was stunned and they soon looked at Y/N in unison.

'Wow, doesn't that mean that she's the rightful wife of the prestigious Second Young Master Taehyung who's the helmsman of Kim Group?'

The women all looked at Y/N with jealous gazes. 'How did she get so lucky as to marry Mr. Kim!?!'

Jun-ho took the opportunity to squeeze into the crowd. "Y/N... Second Young Madam Kim, please take a seat over there, the event is about to begin soon."

After saying that, he secretly felt a sense of relief.

'The look in Sister Y/N's eyes just now was too terrifying. Fortunately, I was quick-witted enough to react in time.'

Each table here was marked with a number and there were four seats at every table.

As soon as Y/N sat down, Kai and Jun-ho eagerly sat down on her left and right respectively.

The heavy curtains by the floor-to-ceiling windows were half-drawn.

"Sir, it's Second Young Madam Kim."

The mysterious man was completely hidden in the dark and his chiseled appearance could be seen vaguely.

He was holding a glass of wine in his hand and swirling it every now and then. "She's just a country bumpkin who managed to marry into a rich family because of her elders."

The man's words were full of disdain and he seemed to have no interest in Y/N.

"But Missy..."

"Hmph, there's no need to let her know about such a lowly woman."

Y/N couldn't help but glance at the corner as she had an uncomfortable feeling of being watched by a pair of eyes.

Finally, the event officially began.

As expected of an event that was exclusive to heirs of wealthy families, the host they hired was a famous one.

After reading out some rules, a dozen beautiful women in sexy cheongsam dresses walked over, carrying trays in their hands.

"Everyone, you may place your bets."

Surprisingly, everyone was extremely eager to put their money and valuables on the line.

Some placed more than 100,000 Won in cash while some placed their expensive watches and diamond rings that were worth millions. Some even bet with the title deeds of their property.

Soon, it was time for the guests at Jun-ho's table to do so.

Everyone knew that Kai would definitely bet something expensive. Being the heir of a famous family of status in the city, everyone was curious about what Jun-ho would bet.

"Second Young Madam Kim, I'll bet on your behalf," Jun-ho waved his hand and placed a bunch of keys on the tray.

"There's a box in the warehouse that contains three paintings inside, all of which are created by Master Mo."

The moment they heard the words "Master Mo", everyone got into a huge uproar.

Master Mo was a famous contemporary painter whose famed works were now rare and difficult to acquire even with tons of money. Yet, Jun-ho managed to take out three at once!

"What are you showing off for?" Kai humphed, knowing how miserly Y/N was.

He took out a watch especially calmly, which was also worth a few hundred thousand Won. However, considering Kai's status, they felt that he was being too stingy this time.

"No way, Third Young Master Kim, Mr. Jun has already taken out three of Master Mo's paintings and you're offering only your watch?"

One of the heirs who was quite close to Kai, teased.

Kai glared daggers at him and chided, "Don't you know that the Kim Family values diligence and frugality? I'm already being nice enough to put up this watch for your sake."

He wanted to say that he was doing it for Y/N's sake but he was scared that she might hit him.

"Kai, what are you being so stingy for?" Y/N suddenly hollered.

Kai subconsciously shook his body and looked at Y/N in confusion.

'Wait... Aren't you advocating frugality and thriftiness? Why are you yelling at me? Do you not want me anymore because you have Jun-ho now?'

Kai blinked with reddened eyes, feeling extremely aggrieved.

"Write a check for 1 million Won and put it on the table."

"I... I didn't bring my checkbook."

'Has Y/N been possessed by a ghost? She's usually a penny-pincher and now she wants me to put a million Won on the line? Anyway, I don't have the means to win it back.'

"Record a video of yourself promising to transfer a million Won to the person who wins."

Kai was forced to film the video properly.

The total value of the assets put on the line were above 100 million Won.

Y/N's eyes were glistening and she smirked, as if she could already see herself acquiring those treasures.

The competition was fancy as they competed in various aspects like chess, badminton, and swimming... In fact, there were even some who competed to see who had more girlfriends.

The rest of the people can choose which group to bet on.

Seeing the way Jun-ho and Kai were glaring at each other with animosity, she kicked Kai and said, "That table behind us are having a contest of who has the most number of former girlfriends."

Kai shook his head vigorously.

Y/N pulled a long face and asked, "Why?"

"They're having much more fun than me," Kai said, pointing at a rich playboy whose hair was dyed blond. "His family runs a chain of bars, he dates a different girl each day."

After saying that, he pointed to another person and said, "That one's even more impressive. He appeals to both men and women. It's no exaggeration to say that he has plenty of former boyfriends and girlfriends all over the city."

"..."

Hearing his words, Y/N turned to look at Kai with contempt. "Kai, you can't make it!"

"!!!"

'Who said so? I can do anything!'

Jun-ho said exceptionally sincerely, "Sister Y/N, why don't you join one of the competitions? It doesn't matter if you lose, the process of participation is the most important."

Y/N glared at him and asked, "Do I look like someone who will lose?"

Jun-ho quickly shook his head and exclaimed, "Sister Y/N will never be defeated!"

The scene became livelier, and more and more people were eliminated.

All of a sudden, Y/N stood up and walked calmly to the podium, taking a small step at a time. The host was announcing the list of winners and the microphone in his hand was suddenly snatched away.

He subconsciously turned to look at the person who snatched the microphone away from him, only to realize that it was Y/N who had caused quite an uproar just now. Dumbfounded, he blinked.

Y/N tapped the microphone and asked, "How about we do something big?"

The heirs of rich families began to cheer.

"Second Young Madam Kim, how should we do it?"

"Second Young Madam Kim, is it your first time here? If we win, will you take off your mask?"

"That's no big deal. Second Young Madam Kim, why don't you have a drink with us if you lose?"

Kai slapped the table.

'These people are going overboard. Do they really think Second Sister-in-law is a pushover?!'

The respect a woman receives when she marries into a wealthy family is closely related to her status in the family and how much her husband cares for her.

In their opinion, Y/N, the Second Young Mistress of the Kim Family, was clearly not valued or respected much.

"You're just a bunch of losers, just you wait, Sister Y/N will defeat you in no time!" Jun-ho said proudly.

On the stage, Y/N remained calm and looked around before saying with a smirk, "I'll stand right here. You guys come up one by one. If any of you can defeat me within 30 seconds, I'll not only accompany each of you to drink, I'll do a striptease too."

After she said that, everyone got into an uproar.

Sounds of the commotion resounded throughout the entire fourth floor.

"Damn, Second Young Madam Kim's got quite a unique personality!"

"She actually had the nerve to say that. Look how petite she is, is she tired of living?"

"Brothers, I'll be the first, don't vie with me."

Soon, more than ten of them walked over and lined up.

"Everyone, don't panic, if I defeat all of you, the valuables that you've put on the light tonight will belong to me," Y/N said with a pause in between.

"No problem!"

"You have to keep your word, don't regret it!"

In the eyes of this group of wealthy heirs, Y/N was purely putting her own life in danger.

"I never go back on my word."

At the table by the window.

"Sir, this woman can't compare to Missy at all, what's wrong with Mr. Kim's taste in women?"

The man adjusted his tie nonchalantly and said, "No one in this world is better than my younger sister. I'll make sure to give her anything that she wants."

"If only Missy understands how well you treat you her..."

Y/N noticed the extremely hostile gaze again.

'Which person is sick of living and has decided to target me?'

The host had basically regarded Y/N as a fool.

'Of all things, why do you want to compete in martial arts? Does she need some excitement because she's been living too comfortably?'

"Second Young Madam Kim, it's not too late to regret now. After all, you're from the Kim Family. I reckon..."

Y/N raised her eyebrows and retorted, "What did you just say?"

The host was bewildered.

"There's no such thing as regret in my dictionary."

"..."

'Forget it if you choose not to heed my kind advice.'

The host explained the rules briefly.

Y/N too a few steps behind with her hands behind her back.

Kai and Jun-ho were extremely excited and they were cheering her on enthusiastically without looking worried at all.

"It seems that Kai isn't as close to his Second Sister-in-law as they seem to be on the surface. Look how much he's gloating now."

"I'd be gloating too if I were him. This woman popped out of nowhere. I heard she doesn't belong to the upper-class circle and merely got lucky enough to marry a rich man."

"No wonder, I always thought that Taehyung would marry Miss Min."

"Exactly. I've met Miss Min before, she's really pretty."

Kai turned around and glared at the people who were talking about Y/N. "My Second Sister-in-law is the one on stage now, keep babbling and I'll rip your mouth apart!"

They immediately covered their mouths, their eyes full of horror.

'Why is he cheering for her then? Shouldn't he be persuading his sister-in-law not to go on with the competition?"

"Go bring me a feather duster," Y/N ordered coldly while standing on the stage.

The host was cooperative this time and he decisively borrowed a brand new feather duster from the janitor.

Kai was even more excited. "Damn, Second Sister-in-law has decided to use her ultimate weapon, this group of ignorant scumbags are going to have a hard time."

Jun-ho had heard from Jun-yeon that Y/N was especially terrifying when she hit others using a feather duster.

'She looks like she's from Hell!'

At this time, the first challenger had already walked over.

It was a thin and tall man, who saw Y/N and greeted her in a gentlemanly manner

"I'm Mr. Taehyung's junior in school, will you spare me some mercy..."

Before he could finish, Y/N swung the feather duster gracefully and it landed right smack onto the man's calf.

He shrieked in pain and fell to his knees.

"Next." Y/N shook the feather duster and looked down at the man from above with a condescending gaze. "You're so weak."

The second challenger didn't have that much nonsense to say as he clenched his fist and swung it at Y/N right away.

Seeing that his fist was still less than half a meter away from her, Y/N looked up and smashed the feather duster against his calf helplessly.

"Ouch!" Holding his leg, he leaped around several times before stumbling down the stairs.

The third and the fourth...

There were twenty challengers in total and the entire hall was filled with their shrieks and groans. All of them were in pain as not a single one was spared from a tough punishment by Y/N.

At this point, everyone had begun forming new opinions about Y/N because they had already witnessed her combat power.

Kai kept cheering while sharing a live video of the scene at the club with the Kim family group chat.

Jun-ho stepped on a chair and waved his jacket before squatting down suddenly to look at Kai.

"Hey, Kai, is your younger sister single?"

Kai glanced at him.

"Or do you have any cousins who are single? I think I can be your cousin-in-law."

Kai kicked the chair, and Jun-ho hurriedly leaped off to hold the chair still.

"Get lost! Jennie is not someone you can harbor designs on."

"If I can't date your sister, I can date your cousin too."

'Well, it's too bad that Sister Y/N is the only child. Otherwise, if she has a sibling, I can make do too...'

'Forget it.'

At this moment, there were fewer and fewer people who wanted to challenge Y/N.

Y/N combed her hair and said, "Is there anyone else who wants to challenge me? You people are the heirs of wealthy families after all. Don't you know to hire a master to teach you or something? All of you are so weak."

"..."

'Second Young Madam Kim, you're just too tough and brutal.'

They had witnessed how powerful she was.

'No wonder she can marry into the Kim family. She's very impressive indeed.'

Judging from how skillful she was when wielding the feather duster, they guessed that the servants of the Kim Family must have been bullied often.

After being glared at for a long time, a few of them finally trembled and proceeded to challenge her.

As a result, they consciously admitted defeat as soon as Y/N raised the feather duster.

The host, who was standing the closest to Y/N, was dumbfounded.

He could even feel the wind driven by the waving of the feather duster.

He swallowed his saliva and walked towards the center of the stage stiffly only after realizing that there was no one on the stage. "Is anyone else going to challenge Second Young Madam Kim? If not, I'm going to announce the result."

There was nothing but silence.

"Alright, in this case, Second Young Madam Kim wins this time. All the valuables that have been used as bets will go to Second Young Madam Kim."

Y/N smiled, eager to sell the valuables for money immediately.

She decided that she would set aside a room just for storing money once the fortress was built.

She would only feel truly happy when she sees cold hard cash!

Since then, Y/N had left an unforgettable impression on the heirs of the wealthy families in Seoul as Second Young Madam Kim.

"Sister Y/N, the masquerade is about to begin, do you want to attend it?"

Jun-ho gazed at Y/N in awe, as if she was a deity. He couldn't take his eyes off her at all.

Y/N was feeling triumphant for the windfall that she had made today and she wished that she could go home immediately to count her spoils.

After hearing his words, she shook her head and said, "Nah, I'll pass." She then patted Jun-ho on his shoulder, "Have fun!"

Jun-ho subconsciously shivered and said, "Okay then."

Kai proceeded to drive the car over while Y/N spoke to Jun-ho for a while before taking her own sweet time to leave.

As soon as she reached the staircase of the fourth floor, an unfamiliar male voice sounded just in time. "Second Young Madam Kim, please wait a moment."

Y/N turned around to see that it was a young man.

"Second Young Madam Kim, my boss wants me to tell you to leave Mr. Kim as soon as possible. He doesn't like hitting women."

"Does your boss fancy Taehyung?"

Not expecting to hear that from Y/N, the young man froze for a while before reacting immediately. "My boss is not into men."

"What nonsense are you saying to me then? Come and talk to me when your boss falls in love with Taehyung."

Y/N continued to curse, "Who do you think you are? Why do I have to leave him just because you say so? Do you think I'm the female protagonist of a novel? Tell your boss to get lost if he has nothing better to do."

After saying that, she left without looking back.

The young man stood dumbfounded at the staircase and watched as Y/N leave.

'Uh...'

'Second Young Madam Kim seems to be more aggressive than she looks.'

He couldn't help but be worried. 'Can Missy really defeat her? Will Sir kill Second Young Madam Kim after hearing these words?'

Before walking out of the entrance, Y/N turned around and leaned closer to the doorman. "Hey, this is the gathering place of the wealthy heirs after all. Don't just let any Tom, Dick, or Harry come in. It's really disgusting."

The doorman was dumbfounded.

'When did we do that?'

"Ma'am, I don't know who you are talking about, we..."

"It's the person wearing a gray and black striped suit. He's shorter and fairer than you are and there's something wrong with his boss' brain. His boss is coveting my husband. Don't let a lunatic like him come in again."

After saying that, she waved her hand.

'Uh, what an odd description...'

The doorman suddenly thought of something and his expression changed immediately. He silently gave Y/N a thumbs up while facing her back.

Y/N waited for a long time at the exit but she didn't see Kai even after a long time.

"Kai is courting death."

She cursed softly and a black car soon pulled over in front of her. She found it to be quite familiar-looking.

Y/N subconsciously took a step to the side to take a look at the license plate number. 'Oh, isn't this Doggy Taehyung's car?'

'Huh? What is he doing here?'

Y/N came back to her senses. The door of the car was opened and the warm air from inside the car wafted up to her face. Taehyung was seated in the backseat and staring at her expressionlessly.

Apart from him, the only person left in the car was the driver. Kai was nowhere in sight.

"Mr. Kim, are you here to pick me up?"

She got inside the car, closed the door, and turned to wink at Taehyung sultrily.

"Darling, you seem to have had a lot of fun."

"I did. Did Kai tell you I was here?"

Taehyung didn't answer her question. Instead, he asked, "You've earned quite a lot of money. How do you plan to use it?"

"Of course I'm going to build a fortress... Ahem, I'm going to build a house on the land you rented to me."

"I heard that you planned to do a striptease."

When Taehyung spoke, Y/N felt cold air surging towards her.

She shook the goosebumps off her body and said, "What a joke. I defeated those losers easily." At this point, she leaned towards Taehyung and said, "Mr. Kim, fight with me and I'll do a striptease for you!"

The driver quietly pulled the partition up.

'I shouldn't have asked Assistant Wen to drive.'

Taehyung's eyelids twitched as he recalled the kiss that they shared previously.

He pressed his lips together and pretended to be calm. "The heater is on, feel free to do so."

Immediately afterwards, he looked at Y/N and seemed to be saying, "I'll watch as long as you dare to do it."

'Oh?'

'Has Doggy Taehyung learned to flirt with me? Hah, let's see who's better at this.'

Y/N leaned closer to Taehyung whose heart raced when he felt her breath. He then picked up his briefcase to block her. "Darling, we're in the car, it's not good to do it here."

"Will you let me kiss you all I want when we're at home?"

With a sullen expression on his handsome face, Taehyung said, "Darling, you're being overly eager."

"No, no, not at all, we're married so we can kiss any time we want!"

'There won't be a chance to do so after we get divorced.'

Most importantly, she had set a goal for herself and that was to treat Taehyung's strange misogyny.

"Darling, do you lack love very much?" Taehyung suddenly asked.

'Do I lack love?'

'What a joke, do I seem like someone who will lack love?'

However...

She squinted and stared at the ascetic Taehyung, vaguely starting to admire him.

Y/N pretended to be shy as she shrugged her shoulders. "Yeah, I lack love from you."

"..."

Taehyung turned around quietly and looked out of the window.

Y/N grasped the opportunity to sprint over and give him a quick kiss on his cheek.

Taehyung felt his face turn warm and he felt a chill down his spine, as if he had been tickled with a feather.

He clenched his fist and curbed the memories that had suddenly resurfaced in his mind again. Staring at Y/N with a frown, he said hoarsely, "Darling, no nonsense."

Y/N widened her eyes and said with an innocent expression, "Am I getting up to nonsense? I'm expressing my love for you, Mr. Kim!"

Taehyung covered his mouth with his hand and coughed.

"Mr. Kim, do you miss your parents?"

Taehyung's sudden question made Taehyung's body stiffen immediately.

Y/N could sense that he was shivering. Others knew that talking about their parents was taboo to the Kim siblings so no one would bring it up for no reason, especially when Taehyung was around.

After all, watching one's biological mother set fire to burn herself and her husband alive was a terrifying thing.

It was especially horrifying that Taehyung would have died if his father hadn't saved him.

Y/N had seen huge fires before.

She had also seen people getting burned to death alive.

In her previous life, she had killed many people. At this very moment, the aura around Y/N became somber and somewhat murderous.

Taehyung quickly got a grip on his emotions but when he sensed the tension, he looked at her in surprise.

"I don't really miss my parents," Y/N said. She smiled at him and continued, "Do you think I'm very heartless? Anyway, I have no feelings for them here."

As she spoke, she put a hand on her chest.

She had really become one with the current body she was in.

Taehyung stared at her closely, capturing every tinge of self-deprecation in her eyes. He suddenly said, "You have the Kim Family, and that's enough."

Y/N blinked and said, "Mr. Kim, you actually mean that as long as you have a place in my heart, it's all that matters."

Taehyung humphed coldly and closed his eyes to rest.

'Gee...'

'How boring.'

When the two of them returned home, the other three Kim siblings were all present.

Seokjin was holding onto an English medical book while Kai was playing some games. Jennie would look out of the window from time to time, and when she finally saw Y/N whom she had been longing to see, she immediately smiled.

"Second Brother, Second Sister-in-law, you're home. Second Sister-in-law, I heard that you won lots of money in a really domineering and mighty manner tonight. Can you teach me some martial arts?"

Y/N began to touch Jennie's bones while seriously sizing her up.

After a moment, she pushed Jennie away disdainfully. "It's too late."

"Huh?"

"Your bones are not in good shape, and you're too old to start now."

'I just want to learn how to learn some self-defense skills, not become a professional fighter!'

Jennie pounded her chest and looked at the message Kai sent to their chat group. She suddenly regretted not picking up martial arts since she was a kid.

'Martial arts are really so interesting!'

Y/N ignored Jennie's expectant gaze and said, "Don't waste your effort. You're ugly, to begin with, and you'll be even uglier if you don't take care of your skin."

Jennie subconsciously pointed to herself. 'Ugly? Is Second Sister-in-law calling me ugly? She actually thinks I'm ugly!'

"Second Sister-in-law, what kind of girls do you think are beautiful?"

Jisso's face immediately appeared in Y/N's mind and she smiled while saying in a more tender voice, "Girls like Jisso."

Seokjin who was reading a book, couldn't help but glance at Y/N.

In the first week that Y/N returned home, Jimin who hadn't appeared in front of her for a long time suddenly called her.

"Little pepper, it's my birthday today and my mom really wants to see you."

Y/N rolled her eyes and said, "What does your birthday have to do with your mother? I'm not going to meet her."

"Little pepper, we haven't met in such a long time. Don't you miss me at all?"

"No."

Sounding extremely aggrieved, Jimin said, "But I miss you so much. When I went to some dilapidated and shabby place for filming a few days ago, I missed you every waking moment and I really wanted to come back to see you but my lousy manager was dead against it."

Y/N didn't answer him and instead put him on loudspeaker while watching television in the room.

'It's so cold out there, wouldn't it be better to stay at home and watch TV than go attend some retarded birthday party?'

"Little pepper, come on come on, my mother is a tough nut to crack. If you don't come, she'll arrange a blind date for me."

"Go on a blind date then," Y/N said nonchalantly.

She could clearly hear Jimin gritting his teeth on the other end of the phone. "I'll give you 200,000 Won, spend my birthday with me today and help me lie to my mother."

Y/N lifted the blanket lazily and stood up. "Deal, Jimin, do you want to me dress up like an intellectual beauty or the gentle and meticulous girl-next-door type? Or do you want me to be a fierce and violent but beautiful girl?"

Hearing her words, Jimin got a little shy and said, "As long as it's you, I'll like whatever you dress up as."

While picking an outfit, Y/N said, "I have to act like the type of girl your mother likes."

"My mom will like you as long as I do."

'Oh?'

In the end, Y/N fixed her gaze on a sweater and a pair of jeans.

Recently, she had been particularly fond of casual, preppy outfits as wearing them would make her feel as if she was a college student.

It was the first time Y/N came to Jimin's house, which was an apartment with a large floor area and a very modern exterior design.

'Jimin may be silly but his taste in residential properties is not too bad.'

Y/N took out her cell phone to snap a few photos of Jimin's home. At this time, Jimin happened to walk out of his room in a pair of slippers. When he saw Y/N, he opened his arms and was ready to give her a big hug but Y/N dodged very quickly.

After the failed attempt, Jimin tugged his clothes and said, "Little pepper, you're being too stingy, you won't even let me hug you."

"Stay away from me."

"Forget it, Little pepper, what gifts have you prepared for me?"

'Gifts? What gifts?'

Y/N blinked in confusion.

'Didn't you ask me to come here to help you deal with your mother? Why do you want gifts?'

"Little pepper, did you not prepare a birthday gift for me?" Jimin asked with his peach-blossom-shaped eyes wide open. He sounded extremely appalled as if Y/N had committed a heinous crime.

Uh, well, it was indeed not very nice of her to not prepare a birthday gift.

Y/N thought about it and fumbled about in her bag for a chocolate bar.

"There you go, here's my gift to you. It's imported from overseas and the quality is guaranteed to be excellent."

Staring at the chocolate bar, Jimin asked, "Is that all?"

Y/N questioned sternly with raised brows, "Why? Do you mind?"

"Little pepper, the fact that you're spending my birthday with me is the greatest gift I can ask for! Let's go inside and enjoy the delicious food my helper cooked!"

The interior design of the apartment was slightly inclined towards an industrial-style decor. As soon as Y/N stepped inside, she could smell the rich aroma of food.

There was already a variety of delicacies laid on the large wooden table.

Y/N sniffled her nose as she was starting to feel peckish.

"How is it?" Jimin asked with a smug expression and both hands on his waist. "Is the food cooked by our nanny very fragrant? Little pepper, once you marry me, you'll get to enjoy these delicacies every day."

Y/N glanced at him quietly and said, "Nah."

"???"

"Where's your mother?"

Jimin immediately stopped smiling and he was obviously displeased. "She's taking a shower in her room."

'Huh?'

Jimin brought Y/N on a tour around the room. They were seated on the couch and watching some cartoons when a middle-aged woman suddenly spoke up.

"Jimin, is the girl you mentioned, here yet?"

"She's here."

Y/N immediately turned around to look at the woman.

She had wavy hair and was wearing makeup on her face. Dressed in designer clothes, she looked rather fashionable.

However, her slightly arrogant gaze was making Y/N feel uncomfortable.

"Are you Y/N?"

Y/N nodded and tried to look as polite as possible. "Hello, Auntie."

"Hm, I heard that you acted in a movie that's very popular lately. I also heard that Second Young Madam Kim had invested in that movie."

Y/N nodded.

"You should thank Jimin for it. If it wasn't for his popularity, you wouldn't have risen to fame overnight."

'Is Jimin's mother such a mean and sarcastic person? It's shocking that she could give birth to such a simple-minded son!'

"Mom, be polite to Y/N. I wouldn't have taken on that role as a monk if it wasn't for Little pepper."

Jimin's mother glared at him and pulled her cloak together. "My name is Park Bo-Young, you should have heard of me. I'm the head of a famous local dance troupe."

Y/N frowned slightly and said, "I'm sorry, I haven't heard of you before."

Bo-Young was displeased. 'Is this woman doing this on purpose?'

She looked at Jimin and said, "Son, go see if your father is here."

Jimin sulked and humphed as he turned his head to the side. "No."

'Huh? Didn't Jimin say that he's from a single-parented family? Why does he have a father now?'

Y/N couldn't help but size up Bo-Young again. 'Oh right, they should have gotten a divorce. It must be because this old hag is too hot-tempered.'

"Jimin's father is not someone a person of your status can meet. Watch your words later. Hmph, if it wasn't for Jimin's threat, I wouldn't have let you come."

'I would have beaten you up badly if it wasn't for your son. What are you being such a snob for?'

Bo-Young scrutinized Y/N's outfit again and said in disdain, "Are you wearing clothes bought from roadside stalls? It's Jimin's birthday, don't you know to dress up properly? Jimin, take her outside to buy some clothes before your father arrives."

Jimin was already on the verge of losing his patience. He barked, "Have you had enough? Y/N can wear whatever she wants to. Don't forget that I agreed to let that man come over on the condition that you would accept Y/N."

Bo-Young was momentarily speechless and she couldn't help but glare at Y/N furiously.

Y/N could tell that Jimin wasn't on very good terms with his mother and his relationship with his father was extremely strained.

However, she was puzzled by the fact that Bo-Young seemed to want Jimin's father to come over even though they had supposedly already gotten a divorce.

Y/N looked extremely cold and aloof. Jimin was just chattering non-stop while Bo-Young sulked angrily at the side.

After a long time, the helper who was waiting outside rushed in and said, "Madam, Mr. Jeon is here."

Bo-Young was overjoyed and she immediately leaped up from the couch to adjust her skirt.

She was wearing a deep crimson traditional hanbok with a cardigan on her shoulders. Her hair was tied back and as a former dancer, she looked very elegant.

She was just a little annoying.

"Jimin, quick get that woman to stand up. Your father is here, remember to show him some respect and don't make so much trouble."

Jimin ignored her.

Soon, a tall middle-aged man entered.

He was wearing suit and his hair was waxed and shiny, with a long beard. He had a mighty aura.

Y/N found his aura to be very familiar. In the past, she had an enemy who was the leader of another fortress and he gave off similar vibes to this man.

'Is this Jimin's father?'

'Why does he look like a gangster boss?'

"Jung-hyun, you're here!" Bo-Young exclaimed as she walked over to greet him smilingly. She even took the initiative to take his coat after he removed it. "Jimin has been asking about you and wondering what time you would arrive."

"Is that so?"

Jimin humphed as he couldn't even be bothered to look at the man.

"Are you sure it's not you who wants me to come?"

"Of course not. You're Jimin's father. Come on, sit down and dig in. The food is about to get cold."

The man took a few steps forward and finally noticed Y/N. "She..."

Bo-Young's smile faded and she said, "She's Jimin's friend whom he had invited to spend his birthday with. Jung-hyun, you know that Jimin doesn't have many friends."

'Friend?'

"By the way, your brother is also here, you'd better show him some respect when you see him later. He's still your brother after all," the man suddenly said sternly.

Bo-Young couldn't continue smiling.

Jimin frowned slightly with clear displeasure on his face.

Y/N was a little curious. 'Does Jimin have an older brother?'

At this time, a very familiar figure appeared at the door.

He was carrying several bags of things in his hands and he seemed to have already noticed Y/N as he was wearing a playful smile on his face.

'Jungkook?'

Y/N was a little surprised but she suddenly thought of something and squinted.

'Is Jungkook Jimin's brother?'

"Hey, Second..."

As soon as Jungkook said that, Y/N glowered at him with a threatening gaze and he hurriedly rephrased his words. "Miss Y/N, what are you doing here? Had I known that you were here, I would have come over earlier."

Seeing that Jungkook also knew Y/N, Bo-Young couldn't help but glance at her again. With a pretentious smile, she said, "Oh, it turns out Jungkook knows Y/N too. What a coincidence."

Jungkook glanced at her indifferently and said with disdain, "Auntie Park, you're just a mistress who couldn't even replace my father's lawful wife. You're not fit to call me by my name, please call me Mr. Jeon."

Hearing this, Jeon Jung-hyun couldn't help but rebuke, "She's your younger brother's mother. You'd better show her some respect."

Jungkook stared at Bo-Young with an ambiguous gaze and a fake smile.

Y/N finally understood.

Jimin's mother was a mistress who had given birth to an illegitimate child. Unfortunately, even then, she couldn't become Jeon Jung-hyun's lawful wife.

'So, Jimin is an illegitimate son who's Jungkook's half-brother. Damn, what a shocking and juicy piece of news!'

She stared at the both of them, flabbergasted as if she had discovered something incredible.

"Okay, let's all go eat." Jeon Jung-hyun ordered. The tension in the room finally eased.

Y/N chose to sit at a position that was furthest away from Jeon Jung-hyun and Bo-Young. To her surprise, Jungkook and Jimin sat beside her without hesitation.

Before Jeon Jung-hyun started helping herself to the food, Jimin had already picked up a slice of meat with his chopsticks and placed it in her bowl. "Little pepper, have this."

As soon as the pork ribs were placed into Y/N's bowl, Jungkook picked up a piece of braised pork and placed it into her bowl. "Miss Y/N, since you like meat, you'll like this. It's delicious."

Jimin glowered at Jungkook. When he saw the provocative expression on Jungkook's face, he cursed and picked up another piece of braised pork for Y/N. "Little pepper, the braised pork my helper makes is the best. Some ignorant people just like babbling nonsense."

"Miss Y/N, try this prawn, I've removed the shell for you. It tastes great."

Soon, Y/N's bowl was already full of food.

Jeon Jung-hyun and Bo-Young watched in bewilderment.

"Do both of you know Miss Y/N?" Jeon Jung-hyun asked as he put down his chopsticks. He began sizing up Y/N with a stern gaze.

Having been a triad boss for more than 20 years, he thought that Y/N would be intimidated by him but to his surprise, she simply ignored him.

"Little pepper is the person I adore!"

"I do have plans to woo Miss Y/N."

Both of them answered unanimously.

Jeon Jung-hyun slammed his hand against the table. "Nonsense! How can you two fancy the same woman? You're brothers, this is unacceptable!"

After hearing what he said, Jungkook sneered. "It's better than fancying multiple women at the same time, like you do, Dad."

Jeon Jung-hyun immediately turned pale in anger.

He glared at Jungkook menacingly and rebuked, "Men of the Jeon family do not have to be faithful to just one woman. Women are just accessories, I won't allow either of you to be wrapped around a woman's finger."

Y/N looked up and thought, 'Is he pretending that I'm not around?'

At this moment, Jeon Jung-hyun looked even more like a gangster than Jungkook did. He was also a playboy by nature...

'This pair of brothers must have inherited only part of their father's personality.'

Y/N then turned to look at Bo-Young who was eating gracefully.

It was as if she hadn't heard what Jeon Jung-hyun said at all.

'This woman has quite a high EQ, it's no wonder she can stomach being his mistress for so many years without any complaints.'

"Miss Y/N, I hope you have a clear idea that it's your honour to be the love interest of both my sons. I hope you won't two-time the both of them. If I find out that you've been toying with their feelings..."

At this point, Jeon Jung-hyun paused before continuing, "Miss Y/N, I believe you know what we used to be before becoming businessmen."

Y/N smirked and looked at Jeon Jung-hyun composedly. "Mr. Jeon, are you trying to threaten me?"

Jeon Jung-hyun nodded. "You may take it that way."

He was quite impressed with how calm Y/N was when she was facing him.

However, he would never let a woman toy with his sons' feelings, especially Jungkook, the successor of the Jeon Corporation.

"Mr. Jeon, you probably don't know this..." Y/N rubbed her ears before continuing, "I'm a stubborn person and I'm really obnoxious but what I hate most is being threatened."

"You!" Jeon Jung-hyun was enraged.

"It's about time for my next date. In this case..." Y/N stuffed a piece of meat into her mouth and stood up. "I'll get going now, enjoy your meal."

As soon as she took a few steps forward, Y/N turned her head around again. "By the way, I've taken a liking to both Jimin's and The Jungkook's handsome faces. If you don't mind, you may join my harem."

At this point, Y/N sighed regretfully. "I'm just such a Casanova, I want the best of both worlds. Mr. Jeon, I have no choice but to let both your sons down."

Jeon Jung-hyun was incredibly furious.

His gaze was stern and he saw the smugness in Y/N's eyes.

After Y/N left, Bo-Young finally put down her chopsticks and said with some contempt, "Who's that ill-mannered brat? Jung-hyun, don't bother getting upset with such a lowly person like her."

"Instead of being ashamed, you take pride in being someone else's mistress. Mistress Park, I doubt you're that well-mannered," Jungkook mocked as he rested his chin in his hand after drinking some soup.

Bo-Young's smile stiffened as she felt a little ashamed.

'I'm doing this for the sake of this man, for love, and for living a better life. Am I wrong? What matters is I've raised a brilliant son.'

"Jungkook, watch your manners when you're talking to your aunt."

Jungkook stared at Jeon Jung-hyun, put down his chopsticks and then stood up to smoothen the creases of his shirt. "I shall not disturb the three of you while you're enjoying your family time."

"Bastard, if you dare to step out of this door, I will consider letting your younger brother succeed Jeon Corporation instead."

Bo-Young's eyes lit up when she heard that.

Jimin shrugged his shoulders and said in disdain, "Don't call me."

With one hand in the pocket of his blazer, Jungkook retorted with a sinister smile, "Do you think I care?"

Jeon Jung-hyun frowned. "What do you mean?"

"Everyone knows that I'm the CEO of Jeon Corporation." Jungkook paused. "Without me, Jeon Corporation will be nothing. So, if you want to continue being the chairman of Jeon Corporation, you'd better behave yourself."

Jungkook wasn't polite with his father at all.

In his opinion, if Jeon Jung-hyun hadn't fooled around, got into extramarital affairs, and even brought his mistresses home every other day after marrying Jungkook's mother, the latter wouldn't have developed depression and eventually passed away due to a severe illness.

Jungkook hated his father.

Jeon Jung-hyun was aware of that too.

In fact, if it wasn't for Jungkook's refusal, Bo-Young might have really become Jeon Jung-hyun's lawful wife by now.

"Rascal."

Bo-Young quickly patted his back. "Simmer down, that's how hot-tempered kids are. Jimin, you're not allowed to make your father so upset too, you hear me?"

Jimin rolled his eyes without answering her.

Y/N cursed during her journey back to the Kim Family residence. It was still relatively early so she thought that there shouldn't be anyone at home at this time. However, in the end, as soon as she entered, she saw Taehyung who was sitting on the couch. He was reading a book while wearing a pair of gold-framed glasses, looking handsome and refined.

"Mr. Kim, shouldn't you be working?"

After changing into a comfortable pair of shoes, Y/N walked over to sit down beside Taehyung.

Taehyung closed his book and looked at her with a sideways glance. "Did you enjoy your meal, Darling?"

"You know where I went?" Y/N was a little puzzled because she didn't feel that she had been watched along the way!

"It's Jimin's birthday today and the navigation app on your phone shows that you had gone to his place."

Y/N sulked. 'I hate the advanced technology of this world!'

Y/N didn't deny or tried to hide anything. Thus, she answered rightfully, "It was great, your arch enemy was there too. He and Jimin even openly vied for me in front of their parents."

After saying that, Y/N tried to observe Taehyung's expression with the corner of her eye.

"Jungkook is indeed a bit smarter than Jimin..." After a pause, Taehyung continued, "But, he's not as smart as me."

"..."

Taehyung added, "Jimin is quite good-looking but I heard he had plastic surgery done on his face."

"..."

'How are you so sure?'

Although Jimin was talkative and noisy, his features were natural and he had never gone under the knife before.

Y/N suddenly thought of something and blinked at Taehyung. She asked teasingly, "Mr. Kim, are you jealous?"

To her surprise, Taehyung didn't change the subject this time. Instead, he answered, "Yes."

Y/N was a little surprised and she stared at Taehyung in shock for a long time before suddenly pinning him down onto the sofa.

She pulled away from Taehyung a little and said, "Mr. Kim, I kinda want to kiss you."

This time, Y/N did not give Taehyung the chance to answer. Immediately after saying those words, she pressed her lips against his.

She was an inexperienced kisser so all she knew was to keep their lips together.

No one took the kiss a step further.

Taehyung opened his eyes and he could see clearly her curled eyelashes.

His heart skipped a beat and he once again felt the great discomfort.

He clenched his fists tightly and tried his best to push Y/N away. He then closed his eyes slightly and tried to ignore the fear within him in a bid to accept Y/N.

There was only one thing Y/N felt at this moment.

'Doggy Taehyung's lips are soft and tender, I'm a little addicted.'

"Mr. Jeon, Mr. Jeon, it's not convenient for you to go in right now, Mr. Jeon..."

At this moment, they heard Zhang Guoquan's anxious voice. Jungkook ignored his efforts to stop him and barged straight into the house and he saw the both of them on the sofa almost immediately.

Y/N was pinning Taehyung beneath her and their lips were pressed together. Even a fool would know what they were doing.

Zhang Guoquan secretly sighed. 'Second Young Master has relented under Second Young Madam Kim's seduction after all.'

He shook his head and quietly turned around to leave with an extremely lewd smile on his face.

Jungkook felt extremely uncomfortable and he even wished that he was the one being pinned down by Y/N.

He couldn't help but touch his heart and wonder, 'What's going on?'

'Didn't I intentionally flirt with her only because she's Taehyung's woman? Why am I upset about their intimate behavior?'

Realizing that someone had walked in on them, Y/N got up and sat upright. When she saw Jungkook, she didn't feel awkward at all. Instead, she gibed, "Mr. Jeon, do you have the habit of walking in on married couples while they're getting intimate with each other?"

With a nonchalant smile, Jungkook walked over and sat down on a random spot. "I'm just here to ask you out for some fun. I didn't expect Mr. Kim to be here too."

Jungkook genuinely didn't want Y/N to continue being with Taehyung so he decided to call her 'Miss Y/N' from now on.

Taehyung adjusted his clothes calmly and said, "This is my house."

"Is that so? Miss Y/N, come on a date with me then. I'd like to get to know you better."

"I'm sorry, my wife will not go out alone with strangers."

Taehyung answered on Y/N's behalf.

Jungkook detested Taehyung even more. 'This sly old fox is just intentionally trying to show off. He's taking it too far.'

"Mr. Kim, you're such a shrewd and formidable businessman when you're at work but it turns out you're not the one on top at home. Tsk, tsk, if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes, I wouldn't have believed it."

Taehyung leaned slightly backward and crossed his legs before looking up languidly. "It's my pleasure to have my Darling on top of me. Mr. Jeon, there's no point in being envious."

'Damn it, you cunning fox, don't you be too smug.'

'What are you showing off for? Sooner or later, your current wife will become my lifelong partner!'

After being agitated by Taehyung's words, Jungkook was even more insistent on winning Y/N's heart.

'In any case, I must take Y/N home!'

"I heard from Danny Ahn that you want to buy a mountain, Miss Y/N, it happens that I have an abandoned mountain in the suburbs. Miss Y/N, if you'd like, I can sell it to you at a cheaper price."

Y/N's eyes lit up. Before she could even say anything, Taehyung had already interrupted her. "She's my wife, and I'll naturally give her what she wants. We don't have to trouble you, Mr. Jeon."

After saying that, Taehyung looked at Y/N with a smirk. He said in a low and alluring voice, "Darling, what do you think of my black card?"

'Nonsense. It's a globally limited edition card, of course, it's good.'

"Talking about money puts a strain on relationships. Mr. Kim, why don't you just give the card to me?"

Y/N reached her hand out as she spoke.

'You've terminated my card and you have the cheek to ask me what I think of it. How shameless of you.'

To her surprise, Taehyung really took out his money clip and put an extraordinarily dazzling black card on her palm.

Y/N raised her chin a little to pretend to be arrogant but she couldn't take her eyes off the card.

'He's giving me the principal card? What is Doggy Taehyung trying to do? Humiliate Jungkook with his credit card?'

"Miss Y/N, don't you like mountains?" Jungkook suddenly asked.

Y/N first took a look at Taehyung's black card before turning to look at Jungkook, stuck in a dilemma.

'Doggy Taehyung might be giving me the principal card but what if it's already been terminated?'

'But what if it hasn't? The money would be enough for me to buy several mountains.'

"Miss Y/N, do you like the ocean? I may not have much of everything else but I've got lots of land. Maybe I can give you a seaside villa where you can go to after you get sick of being on the mountain."

'Is he making it convenient for me to expand my side hustle and become a pirate?'

"Darling, that mountain is quite good, the Kim family escort team can protect you." Taehyung wrapped his fingertips around a segment of Y/N's long hair and started playing with it, looking rather ambiguous. "Since you and I are a married couple, the rent is waived."

Taehyung emphasized on the words "married couple".

Only then did Y/N suddenly realize that she couldn't leave the Kim Family just yet because at least before she becomes fully-fledged, she would still need their protection.

"Mr. Jeon, I suspect that you are trying to sow discord in the relationship between me and my husband."

Jungkook disagreed. "Beautiful and demure women appeal to all men. Miss Y/N, you're so outstanding and gorgeous, it's only normal for me to carry a torch for you." Jungkook stood up and continued, "In this case, I won't impose on you any further. Miss Y/N, you're welcome to come and harass me whenever you wish."

Jungkook grinned at Y/N sinisterly before leaving suavely.

Taehyung took his hand off Y/N's back and said, "Darling, you attract too many men, I hope you'll get these messy suitors sorted yourself."

Y/N stared at his back and sneered. 'You seem to be the one who has the most number of suitors.'

Apart from Jennie, the rest of the Kim siblings were extremely appealing to the opposite sex as they all had a long list of admirers.

Tzuyu had been very distracted lately and she would often dream of Mu Mu getting snatched away by Kai.

In the dream, Kai's face was hideous and menacing as he kept humiliating her by calling her a loose woman. He even said that the Kim Family would never accept her even though she had given birth to Kai's son.

"Tzuyu, the news article you've written lately are all so nonsensical. You're in charge of the society news edition, not the tabloids or entertainment section!"

The chief of the publishing house slammed a roll of newspaper onto her desk with a loud thud, giving Tzuyu a huge fright.

"Sir, I've been too busy with taking care of my son lately, I really didn't have the energy to scour for news."

"It doesn't cost much to hire a babysitter. If this goes on, you can forget about clinching the Outstanding Employee Award at the end of the year..."

After being berated for an entire hour, Tzuyu finally dragged her exhausted self away from her office.

'It's all Kai's fault!'

Tzuyu gritted her teeth and clenched her fists. If it wasn't for him, she wouldn't have ended up in such a state.

Y/N had just returned from the mountains. The construction speed of the workers there was quite fast, as she could already vaguely see the prototype of the Black Cloud Fortress.

As soon as the car entered the main city, she got a call from Tzuyu.

"Y/N, what do you say we go for some drinks at a bar? It's on me. The bar is near the cluster of colleges, I'll send the address to you."

Tzuyu sounded a little upset.

"Are you sick?"

"No, it's just easier to get some juicy news at places like bars. Just take it that you're doing me a favor, will you?"

Thinking that bars were dangerous places that weren't suitable for naive girls like Tzuyu, Y/N agreed resolutely.

Since she transmigrated to the modern era, she had been to a few bars but she rarely patronized the ones near the cluster of colleges.

There were many bars in this district and the most famous one had a prominent signboard with a string of words. She didn't know much about the rest.

Tzuyu was often barefaced but for the first time, she was wearing some makeup today. However, the makeup was too heavy and it made her look like a hooligan.

"Y/N, aren't you going to disguise or hide your face a little? You're at least a famous actress now after all."

Y/N simply took out a pair of shades and put them on. "Let's go."

It was very lively in the crowded bar. Most of the people on the dance floor were college students from the universities nearby. From time to time, there would be some working adults.

There were many decent-looking men seated around the dining tables, some of whom were young and some old. They were all gawking around like hawks, each searching for a target to prey on.

"To put it bluntly, this bar is a place for rich men to hook up with young girls. Rich men have gotten sick of sultry and seductive women who are dressed in racy clothes. They tend to prefer innocent-looking college girls these days."

Tzuyu drank a mouthful of juice and continued, "You should be able to understand what I mean. Many young girls dream of marrying a rich man who can let them live in luxury for the rest of their lives. Since they can't go to more high-end bars, they choose to come here instead. Those who like to pretend to be rich heirs and hook up with girls will come here too..."

Y/N nodded. She was not a fool so of course, she understood.

"This is the place where newsworthy events happen." While speaking, Tzuyu had already eagerly opened the camera app on her cell phone and took a video of her surroundings.

There were many people who came here to take photos and some were so brazen that they would take photos of others right in their faces without asking for permission.

However, those who had their photos taken merely thought that their looks made them stand out from the crowd.

Under the dim light, there was a young girl dressed in high-fashion designer clothing who was holding a glass of wine and seated between a group of people, with a proud expression.

"Yuna, is your cousin really Second Young Madam Kim?"

Yuna raised her chin slightly and looked at her female classmate who asked that question, with great contempt. "Of course I do. Didn't you see the video call I had with my mom when she was at the Kim Family's manor?"

"Yuna, Kai is still a bachelor. Since your cousin has married Taehyung, won't you be able to marry Kai in the future?"

"That's right. Yuna, you're so lucky."

The girls chatted merrily.

Yuna looked at the man sitting beside her coyly and said, "Nonsense, Senior Yuan is the person I fancy."

"Senior Yuan is not bad too, he's the campus beau!"

When Y/N came out of the bathroom, she happened to pass by their table.

She couldn't help but look at them when she inadvertently heard them mention 'Second Young Madam Kim'.

She got a huge shock when she turned to look at them.

'Isn't that girl who's sitting beside that hunk, Chen Yulian's daughter?'

Her real name was actually Eunseo but she stubbornly insisted that her parents change her name to Yuna, which she thought sounded better.

In her memory, Yuna, who was Y/N's step-cousin, used to bully the original Y/N all the time.

She was a typical gangster who often got into fights and brawls since middle school. She even misbehaved and committed all acts of misconduct in school.

'Is this brat using my name to deceive everyone out there?'

Just as Y/N was about to go teach her a lesson, a figure suddenly appeared in front of her.

After giving Yuna a loud and clear slap on her face, a woman hollered furiously, "Yuna, you're so shameless. You shameless woman, how dare you seduce my boyfriend!?! So much for treating you as my best friend!"

It was a girl who was about the same age as Yuna. She was dressed in fashionable clothes but her features were rather bizarre-looking as she had obviously had plastic surgery done on her face.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro