❛❛23❞

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Vampires...

They were vampires...

“Vampires in Lockheart? What the actual fuck!?” Jungkook thought while fierce yet curiously gazing at the two vampires in front of him.

“Frost!” Jungkook commanded as frost took the control and his greasy, greying skin split like tree bark. Wiry black hairs sprouted. His once kindly brown eyes melted into a heavier, more ruddy color, and glowing red in anger. His bones moved under his skin like mechanical snakes.

He finally transformed into his wolf form, on his all fours as he howled but not too loud. The two vampires hissed as they bend down scratching the ground with their sharp nails before charging at Jungkook.

Jungkook and the vampire both charge at each other. The vampires hovers towards Jungkook, while the beast runs on all fours.

Jungkook leaps at the taller vampire but in a split second both of them shapeshifted into a bat, and flies out of the way, sending Jungkook to run into black space.

The vampires shift back into their normal state and pounces on the grounded Jungkook.

Hyunjin attempts to deliver the killing blow, with a near-fatal bite, but Jungkook grabs it around his throat and pushes his head back.

The tables turn and now hyunjin was the one on the ground under Jungkook as he was the one hovering over him. His nails digging inside his flesh as blood started gushing out from his wounds and Jungkook smirked in satisfaction.

“Any death wish?” Jungkook dug in more aggressively.

“Aahh!!” Hyunjin groaned in immense pain.

“Nevermind! You deserve it anyway!” Jungkook howled before going for his neck.

“NOOOOO!!!” Felix screamed before running off to his brother but it was too late as Jungkook's canines already pierced inside the flesh of his neck.

He held his head with his right paw slightly tilting it as a crack of bone was heard, he ragged off his flesh from his body that his bones became visible. And the next moment he literally ripped his head off his body and his dead figure laid there on the ground and blood gushing out of his neck.

That's when Felix kicked him away from Hyunjin's body and held his dead figure in his arms. They were Vampires, they can't die, they're immortal. But looking at Hyunjin's lifeless body Felix was shook.

“Hyunjin-ah! Noo!! My brother!!!” Felix cried as Jungkook watched the two in amusement and scoffed before standing up again and charging at Felix this time but suddenly he heard some whistling sounds.

It caught both of their attention as they craned their neck to the side and there was our Kangaroo Yibo coming all bouncing and whistling, lost in his own world.

But he stopped dead in his tracks when his eyes witnessed the view, a red-eyed and black-furred werewolf with blood dripping from his mouth. And two vampires, their appearance said it, one's dead body with his bleeding neck while the other one held him in his arms.

“The fuck!” His eyes widened and mouth hand wide open at the deadly horrible scene.

“What's this dumbhead doing here?” Jungkook irritatedly snapped out as his gaze then fell on Felix who was already angrily gazing at him. An evil smirk made its way to his lips as they curved into a mischievous smile.

Jungkook frowned in confusion but then his eyes widening in understanding. He looked at Felix again.

“You'll pay for it!” Felix said.

“Nooo!!” Jungkook growled and Felix charged towards Yibo to him and take his revenge on Jungkook for killing his brother.

He was invisible due to the rapid speed he was running in. When he reached close enough to Yibo, he finally change into his human form attempting to bite on his neck.

Yibo got startled because he suddenly popped up in front of him and Felix was about to grab Yibo's neck when Jungkook suddenly showed up and bit Felix's hand, crushing it aggressively and ripped off the flesh from his skin.

He screamed in extreme pain and quickly changed in his bat form flying towards Hyunjin. Once he reached him, he changed into his human form and picked hyunjin up from there before vanishing in thin air as he was injured and couldn't win.

Yibo transformed into his wolf form to chase after them but before that Jungkook transformed back to his human form and stopped Yibo.

“Stop! There's no use in chasing after them. They're as fast as the speed of light. And also we've more important things to take care of. So turn back to your human form.” Jungkook orderly let out as Yibo turned back to his human form and looked at him curiously.

“Then what? Let them go? But why were they even here?” Yibo twitched his eyebrows.

“Y/N! They were here for Y/N. I saw them near her window.” Jungkook pointed towards her window

“Y/N? But why that innocent soul? What did she do?” Yibo frowned.

“That's the mystery which needs to be solved.” Jungkook answered.

“Listen, I've to go back to my pack. Do me a favor! Make sure Y/N is completely safe and never leaves the pack. Her life is in danger.” Jungkook paused in between processing the situation in his mind.

“And don't tell anyone about what happened here earlier, as we're clueless ourselves. This should be between you and me only. Also if someone asks about me, just tell them that I urgently had to go back to my pack. Okay?” Jungkook let out everything in one breath as he was in hurry to rush back to his pack. His pack needs him right now.

“Okay but--” Jungkook cut him off.

“Don't ask me any questions, I can't, I can't answer any of them. Just try to be around Y/N as much as you can and don't leave her alone. She's our main concern right now.” Jungkook said and battled inside whether to do this or not.

“Okay! Let's get it!” He thought and hesitatingly pulled up his hand to Yibo's shoulder, giving him a slight pat and said, “I-I-I trust you...” He tightly pursed his lips and turned to his wolf form leaving the boundaries of Lockheart.

YIBO'S POV

“What did just happen??? Huh?” Yibo questioned himself, standing there stunned and shocked.

Favor? He asked me a favor to take care of Y/N? What? Isn't she my best friend? And concern? He said ‘our concern’ right? Why is Y/N ‘his’ concern tho?

“Oh my goodness!! I'll seriously go crazy if I'll be here for one more second.” I left from there vigorously shaking my head in confusion.

~✿>•<✿~

BLACKROSE PACK

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I reached my pack and turned back to human form, making my way towards the main gate.

“Omo Prince! Are you okay? What's that blood on your clothes?” The guard looked concerned.

Shit! I forgot about my clothes! I cursed pursing my lips together.

“I'm perfectly fine. I just helped a little boy who was injured on my way, so the clothes got stained.” I lied.

“Oh, our helpful prince!” The guard praised me while opening the gates. I entered as the guard closed the gate back and I started walking towards the palace.

While walking, the pictures of the book we were reading came into my mind, especially that page titled “Death”.

I'm worried for her, a lot, the anxiety level has raised up to my neck. I also felt Frost's uneasiness so I asked, “What's wrong Frost? You okay?”

“Why did you gave such important responsibility to that boy? Do you really trust him? I thought--” I cut him off, “Yah! I still hate him okay!” I deadpanned.

“Then?” Frost asked.

“You see, he's so close with Y/N, right? Also, he saw the vampires. He's completely aware of the danger because he saw it from his own button eyes. Also, if I said this to anyone else, they maybe wouldn't have believed me. So yeah that's why him!” I explained and felt him understanding my intentions behind my actions.

“Ohh I see...but I just hope our mates will be safe, I hope that boy doesn't mess up.” Frost said.

“He won't and if he does...” I paused waiting for him to join me as we said together.

“We'll protect our mate!”

~✿>•<✿~

He wasn't just famous but he was worth it...

However, he used to think from his mind before...

This time he proved it from his heart that...

The jealousy, the hatred which seized his mind was not more than the unconditional love in his heart...

He had the ability to befriend his enemy just for her safety…

He fulfilled his role as her mate...

But what when his role as a King will ask for a sacrifice?

A king who listens to his heart?

Will that be alright?

~✿>•<✿~

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro