10 facts about Russia you didn't know

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

A/N- Before I start, I just want to say that I mean no offence to anyone from Russia. These are just some things that I found out and wanted to share them.

1. Moscow has more billionaires per capita than anywhere else in the world.

2. Russians are taught not to smile in school (can someone confirm this?)

3. If you spent 2 minutes looking at each exhibit in the Hermitage, it would take you 6 years to see everything.

4. The village of Suzdal is only 15 square kilometers but has an incredible 53 churches.

5.  St. Petersburg has three times as many bridges as Venice.

6. The Trans-Siberian Railway crosses 8 time zones, goes through 87 cities and towns, and crosses 16 rivers including the Volga

7. Giving flowers to residents can be a delicate point of etiquette. You should always make sure you give them in odd numbers, unless going to a funeral, when even numbers are the rule.

8. The word "vodka" is derived from the word "voda", which means "water".

9. There are around 11 million more women than men.

10. It has more time zones (11) than any other country, but since 2011 has only used nine. 

⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘

Hope you liked this chapter. If you're from Russia, or live there, put a little 🙋‍♀️or🙋‍♂️ in the comments.

I'm going to do a series of 10 countries just like this one. Tell me which country to do next in the comments!

If you have any feedback or suggestions that I could use to make this book better, feel free to message me with them!

Stay safe :)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro