Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

AUTHOR'S NOTE: IF POSSIBLE, TRY TO LISTEN TO THIS SONG WHILE READING THIS CHAPTER....AND IMAGINE THIS CHAPTER ACTUALLY PLAYING OUT ON TV OR SOMETHING :)

LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS ON THE MUSIC AND THIS CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!

•••••••••••••••••••

These are MY kids. I take care of MY kids.

"That's something my mommy would always say when people accused us of being bad people," Roy leaned against the plain walls, calmly, taking a deep breathed before she continued.

"Mama knew from a young age that her girls weren't perfect - yes, we ate candy like it was the only thing to eat on the planet. Yes, she'd say, we watched endless episodes of SpongeBob, yes, we fought with other kids and then started laughing with them. But, she'd say our eyes were deeper than most 6 year old. Hearts were colder, hands sharper, feet quicker. "

"Yes," I said, "you guys are kids".

Roy smiled, a full smile and nodded as if I had just solved her puzzle. In this moment, I was so intrigued by this little girl, I could sit and talk to her forever. She's brilliant. She's bright and I wanted to know more.

"My children are no different from your child!" Iris blurted at a random mother on the playground whose child held his knee and cried in the mulch, while Roy and Winter stood over her eyeing each other unaware that they were, indeed, different from other children. Quite dangerous, some would suggest.

Iris, not for a moment, doubted her children ability to harm others and even more so when she gave birth to her second set of twins- Iris would soon believe earth side was the most daunting for them both.

Winter would wake Roy, nonchalantly, in the middle of the night to go into their mom's bedroom to stare at the blue -wrapped, coddled cuties in their fenced bed beside mommy. Roy was almost 5 minutes older than Winter but, Winter was far more sicker than anyone ever imagined.

The innocent babies sucked on their bottom lips while Winter and Roy sat on the floor blocking the door, looking wide eyed back and forth from - mommy to babies. There wasn't a single, movement between them, but their eyes moved in unison. The moonlight shooting in from the outside making their eyes gleam in awe.

"Mama , Jordan, and Trey.." Roy whispered to her sister.

Iris frozen in bed, knew, so she went to long extremes to protect them from her now, almost, deadly daughters. Iris was a strong women - she always was and she always will be.

"Trey, Jordan, Mama," snickering at the sound of those names together - in that order.

Trey.
Jordan.
Mama.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro