Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

This chapter is kind of short I know...I know :( I still hope you guys enjoy it! Please let me know what you guys think, I'd really appreciate it :)

P.S. This is a very very serious story of mine that I've been working on for a while. Although I post it on here I do write personally on other parts on it! I wish to one day get it published :)

THANKS TO ANY AND EVERYONE WHO TAKES THE TIME OUT TO READ MY STORY IT'S GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!!!!

While I was alone in the darkness I seemingly started to remember the gloomy touch of the bunny's big hands as they stroked my back and with every movement of its fingers the chills shoot down my spine. That moment was on replay in my thoughts, playing over and over again in my head - just me and that thing in the back yard. Alone. Reese wasn't there. My mom wasn't there constantly refreshing her emails. My friends weren't leaving the party - they weren't there. And then, all of a sudden, this scary thing started to happen everything about the thought became intense where the gates started to close in, and like a magnet by body started to pull closer and closer onto his. The smell, the sound of its heart beating, my clacking of the rings on my fingers rubbing against each other became more intense as the gates closed in, the costume smelt of burnt leaves and the air started to fill with fog.

When I finally thought to breathe, inhaling felt almost impossible, like no matter how hard I tried I couldn't possible get enough air. We stood chest to chest, and with every lift of its chest breathing became harder. I realized then,that the bunny was taking my breathe away from me.

The Pink, Fluffy bunny was slowly killing me.

I woke up lying on my back, and for a second I had forgot about everything but then that second was gone and everything came rushing in, when I looked over to my left I saw Reese knocked out mouth open on the couch and even though I had a throbbing headache I grinned at the thought of her staying, that's the kind of best friend I have - one that cares.

While I was focusing so much on Reese and how out friendship I almost didn't see Mason sitting at the edge of my bed.

"Hey." I groaned, pulling myself up in my bed.

Mason immediately jumped up from the edge of my bed when I spoke. "You scared me!" He admitted.

I chuckled.

I moved closer to head of the bed, "no, you really scared me." He said taking my hand.

He looked down at me, even in my darkroom you could see through his bright blue eyes. It had to be like 2 a.m. the sun hadn't even came up but in that movement I felt like it did.

"I'm okay." I lied. I wasn't okay. I'm scared. Still scared.

"If that guy didn't catch you when you fainted you probably would be in the hospital, right now." Mason went on to say. My eyes grew bigger when he said that and my heart sped up. Now it's trying to save my life.

"What guy?" I asked, in confusion and before he even mentioned the bunny my stomach started turning knots and everything in the room suddenly became small - I was starting to suffocate. A sign.

"You need to go." I barked, pulling the covers back and walking Mason to the door.

He looked confused, but I didn't have time to explain, I needed to talk to Reese. This is crazy, right. I'm over exaggerating. He's just a Easter bunny. A pink, fuzzy bunny, who's probably some fast food restaurant employee during the day and party entertainer by night.

I was trying to convince myself that my delusional thoughts that something was off about the bunny was just that, thoughts - in my head. Everything that was happy seemed so dark now, when I was a child I believed that the unknown was happiness - pink, bright things were fun and anything else was bad. I guess as you grow older things change, I was becoming a person who questioned the fun things like maybe, I didn't want happiness anymore just life.

But didn't anyone else think it was weird the bunny never took of its head to show us what's underneath, I wanted to ask him. What if I was wrong and there was nothing under the mask so I'd be right. My sixth sense would have finally paid off after all these years.

"No..." I mumbled to the voices in my head that said that fun was evil.

"Sydney, are you okay?" Reese was up. She was wide-eyed. She was concerned.

I chuckled, I didn't realize it yet, but this was the day I started to lose my mind.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro