9 INCHES?!!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Warnings : Heavy smut from now on!

Tieran POV

I flipped him over once again and this time carried him to the bed. Putting his small self down on his bruised knees I quickly undid my pants. Looking at his blushing face I asked him a question,

"Do you know how to deepthroat, Nevan?"

And his eyes widened up at my words. His lips trembling as he asked me,

"How big is it?"

I gently smiled and replied back,

"9 inches..."

I take out my cock and gently grab his hair pulling him closer. His eyes widen as he stares at my throbbing length for a moment before he starts to take it in, inch by inch.

I watched with a burning gaze as his small, innocent mouth tried to accommodate my size. I felt a little guilty but the heat of pleasure in my body was too intense to stop. My hands gripped his hair tighter and my hips moved on their own, pushing myself into him further.

I saw him struggling to breathe but he didn't try to escape. His small hands wrapped around my thighs, holding onto me for support. And his nails dug into my skin, giving me a burning sensation on my thighs. He gave my tip some kitten locks and kisses before trying to take me in entirely.

He also used his hands to pump my length nicely as his mouth was a little bit smaller for my dick. I groaned as his tongue swirled around the tip of my cock before taking it back in again. The feeling was intense, overwhelmingly good.

I groaned as Nevan's small hands started to pump my length faster, his tongue swirling around the tip of my cock in between thrusts. My hips moved on their own, pushing myself deeper into his mouth.

I could feel the pleasure building up inside of me, my breathing becoming more labored as Nevan continued to take me in. His eyes were watery but he didn't try to escape, his small hands still gripping my thighs for support.

I gripped Nevan's hair tighter and pushed myself in deeper, feeling my cock hit the back of his throat. I held it there for a moment, feeling him struggle to breathe before pulling back slightly, allowing him to gasp for air before pushing back in.

Nevan gagged and coughed as I hit the back of his throat over and over again. Tears streamed down his face and saliva dripped from his chin, but he took it like a good boy. I praised him,

"Good job, Nevan. You're taking it so well."

I pulled myself out of his mouth and pushed him down on the bed. I climbed over him and thrust into his tight entrance without warning. He cried out in pain but I couldn't stop, the pleasure was too much to bear.

"Ahh too much! wait Tieran!"

he moaned out my name, his eyes watering as I thrusted even deeper. I was trying so hard to control my instincts, but I lost control over my head. and now I'm pounding on him like a hungry bull.

"Fuck! Oh god Nevan, you're so tight! I can't help it, I need more!"

I growled out, my hips slamming down into him harder and faster. Tears streamed down his face from the pain and pleasure but he didn't try to stop me.

"Look at me Nevan! I want to see your face as I make you mine!"

I demanded, grabbing his chin and forcing him to look up at me. He was panting heavily, trying to cope with the pain and pleasure coursing through his body.

"Nevan, cry for me! Let me hear those sweet, pitiful sounds as I claim this tight little ass as my own,"

I snarled, pounding into him mercilessly.

"You're mine now, understand? No one else gets to touch you like this. Call me Daddy, Nevan... I need you to moan my name. You know that turns me on..."

I spoke into his ear before nibbling onto it.

"Yes, Daddy! You're so fucking big, Daddy!"

He screamed out, a flood of emotions taking over.  he moaned, tears rolling down his cheeks as he submitted himself to me completely. I growled, thrusting into him harder as he cried out for more.

"You like that, baby? You like it when Daddy fucks you hard and fast like this? You're mine, Nevan. Mine to fuck, mine to use, mine to destroy"

"Ahh- daddy.... yes... So big, so deep..."

Nevan kept moaning like crazy as his nails scratched my biceps and back.

"That's it, baby, scratch me harder. Mark me with your nails as I mark you with my cock, you want it harder? You want Daddy to make you scream?"

I grunted, my own pleasure building to a crescendo. I yanked Nevan's legs up and back, nearly bending him in half as I slammed into him with brutal intensity.

"Scream for me, baby! Let the whole house hear how much you love being fucked by Daddy!"

"I won't be able to take much more, Daddy!"

Nevan wailed, tears streaming down his face as he met each of my savage thrusts with a desperate need of his own.

"Fuck me! Oh, God! Fuck me harder, Daddy!"

"Yes, baby! Here it comes!"

I roared, driving into him with all my strength as I felt my dick twitch and spasm inside his tight little asshole.

"That's it, Nevan. Take Daddy's cum like a good boy. Look how I fill you up, baby. Soak that tight ass with my hot cum!"

With a final, brutal thrust, I buried myself deep inside Nevan's clenching hole and erupted, my cock pulsing as I pumped load after load of my thick, viscous seed into him.

"Oh, fuck! Yes!"

Nevan cried out, his own orgasm triggered by the sensation of being filled and completely dominated by me. Ropes of white cum shot from his cock, landing on my chest and stomach as I collapsed onto him with a satisfied groan.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Make sure to like the episode...

And subscribe too...

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro