{1}

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The dark van parked in the alleyway, its insides filled with many antiques. There were porcelain figures, century old dolls, and The Cat. The owner had found The Cat in a river after a major flood that started in that same river nearly two hundred years ago. The original owner died in the flood along with hundreds of others. No one in the path of the flood survived. 

The current owner found The Cat twenty years ago. All beaten up and wet, mud coated The Cat all over, grass was stuck in The Cat's fur, and behind the head, was a little spot of blood from the original owner. The current owner had experienced some weird things when he had The Cat. He would get sick more often. He would often wake up in the middle of the night to screams coming from no where. He would see shadows on the walls of people falling and disappearing. Now, the owner was hoping to sell The Cat to a new person, so he wouldn't have to suffer any longer.

A few hours after the van had parked, a nine year old girl by the name of Lina skipped by the alleyway. The owner knew this was his chance to sell the creepy doll.

"Psst, hey kid," whispered the owner. Lina stopped skipping and looked around trying to locate the sound. "Kid, I have a doll here that I think you might like," said the owner. Lina looked at him and came skipping to the van. When she saw The Cat, she stopped, her eyes widened, her mouth dropped.

"She's so cute," squealed Lina. She reached out for The Cat,"May I touch her?" The owner nodded, Lina touched The Cat and squealed. "I want her, I want her," said Lina.

" That will be 20 dollars," said the owner. Lina sighed and thought for a moment. Finally, Lina took out a 20 and gave it to the owner. The owner in exchange, gave Lina The Cat. The owner smiled, he had gotten rid of The Cat and he made 20 dollars in the process. He got in the van and drove away. He had sold enough items today.

Lina skipped down the sidewalk towards her house. She looked at The Cat and smiled. "I'm going to call you Stenny," said Lina. She skipped happily down the street, as she skipped, the blood spot on "Stenny" grew bigger and bigger. Whatever was inside The Cat was getting angrier. The Cat started to move slightly in Lina's smooth hands, it started to move around more. Lina stopped and looked at "Stenny" she stared for a few seconds then laughed "Silly cat." She ran to her home and opened the front door. "Mom, I'm home," said Lina.

"What the heck is that Lina?" asked her mom, Darla when Lina showed her The Cat. Lina giggled,

"It's Stenny, my new friend," said Lina, "I found her in the alleyway." Darla's eyes widened. She tried to grab The Cat.

"Lina, dear, what if that cat has an evil spirit inside of her?" asked Darla, she continued to try and grab The Cat. Lina rolled her eyes.

"Mom, enough with your religious thoughts, I have to go to my friend's house," said Lina. She ran to her room and got some of her barbie dolls. She placed The Cat on her bed and ran over to her friend's house. As soon as Lina closed her bedroom door, The Cat's head fell off. It rolled off the bed and hit Lina's desk, it bounced off the leg of the desk and rolled under the bed. A piece of dust fell off the underside of the mattress and into The Cat's eyes. The dust slowly turned into a drop of blood, it ran down the side of The Cat and disappeared.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro