Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Izuki's POV

Auntie Iida, well I mean Hatsume, stood in front of us with a projector and a laser pointer, "Alright, after observing quirk data from Izuki I have come to a conclusion. The reason the temporal gate attempts keep failing is because the way her quirk works is, she can rotate the gate to change when it opens, the failure is caused when she forces it to start as a temporal gate with out the foundation of a spacial gate. This should allow you to create a proper temporal gate and go home." She clicked some buttons and it showed an image of me and my gate, I turned it and the time seemed to flow faster through the image.

I was so excited that I would get to go home, I couldn't wait. "So, once you two are at tip top shape then we will try and send you home." Aizawa said as he walked out followed by Hatsume.

"That's great, we can finally get back to normal. I miss my room." I said as I sat next to my brother on the bed.

"Yeah it will be nice to go home, I know we've only been gone a week, but it still feels weird." Akito said as he sat up.

Akito's POV

You know, I was happy to get to go home. Especially since I got my first win against Uncle Bakugo. The day went on slowly and after about four hours we were cleared and made our way back to the dorms, it turns out everyone had already been told about the update in our situation. Aizawa told us to get together the things we had with us when we fell since we didn't know how time travel truly works and didn't want to risk messing up stuff. The three of us made our way to our room and started getting ready.

Katsumi's POV

I was excited, of course I was, we were getting to go home. But there was something else. I felt like something was making me sad, I knew what it was though. I was going to miss seeing all these people that I've known since I was born being the same age as me, it was so fun to see what my parents were like before they were pros. I'm gunna miss this.

Izuku's POV

We were getting ready to head to Hatsume's lab, she had built a machine that would forcefully close a gate so that Akito wouldn't have to risk his life again. I was in mine and Ochako's room getting changed, then I heard a small sniffle. I turned to see Ochako sitting on the bed with tears in her eyes, "What's wrong Ochako?" I asked as I sat next to her.

"Its nothing. Well I mean it shouldn't be anything, it's the fact that Akito and Izuki are leaving. I mean I know that there not dying and of course I know I will see them again and all but its just upsetting." She tried to fix herself and I rubbed the tears away.

Ochako's POV

I felt sad, I know there not gone forever and that I will see them again, but I am still there mother. Even though that's been weird to think, I still have those same instincts that I had with Eri. Izu tried to comfort me and it helped a lot, but I was still somewhat upset, and nothing would change that. We both got up and made our way downstairs to meet everyone and go to Mei's lab, I walked over to Eri and picked her up into a hug. She was confused but for some reason I needed this.

Ashia's POV

Katsu was quiet for the first day or so after Katsumi got here, but then his attitude changed. I had come back from hanging out with the girls and as I entered his room, he grabbed me in a hug and spun me around. He was smiling, a genuine Katsuki Bakugo smile.

Now we were getting ready to say goodbye to the time travelers, everyone was walking toward the school and I saw Katsu with the same confused look he had when she first showed up. "I know what your thinking, we'll see her again. I mean she is our child after all." He gave me a small smile as he hugged me from the side.

Bakugo's POV

I couldn't quite make out what I was feeling, it felt like loss, but no one had died. I couldn't quite put it in perspective but Ashi helped me with that. Her words helped me see that even though it felt like I was losing my daughter, she wasn't really gone, because I would see her again.

3rd Person POV

The class stood in front of the door to Hatsume's lab, everyone felt the tension of happiness and sadness swirling around the group. Izuku moved and opened the door, and as they entered, they could see that the lab had been cleared to make room for the large platform that had a metal ring over it. "Hey everyone, are you ready to get started?" Hatsume said as the class noticed her behind a control board on the other side of the machine.

"So how does this work?" Akito asked as they approached.

"This machine will match the energy given off by the gate and if it goes haywire then the machine with flood it with anti-particles to cause it to close." Hatsume said as she walked toward the group.

Now was the time that each person dreaded, the goodbyes.

There were some small tears, but everyone held it together, everyone finished their goodbyes. The three time travelers made their way onto the platform and faced the class.

"Its been fun." Akito said as he waved at them and his eyes landed on Izuku, "I'll see you around dad."

"We'll see you guys in a bit." Katsumi said as she faced her parents.

"Bye Mama, Bye Papa." Izuki said as she let some tears well up.

They then turned to the center of the platform and Izuki opened a gate, there was once again a disheveled yard with grass that was taller than Eri. She then rotated her hands and it seemed like time was flowing at light speed on the yard and after two turns the group could see people standing there and staring at them.

They could see an older Ochako, Bakugo and Ashia. As well as an older Eri.

"Glad to see your ok kids." The group parted to see a man with green hair and freckles step into focus.

"We thought it was time to come home Dad." Akito said and then stepped through the gate.

He was followed by Katsumi and then Izuki, however before Izuki went through, she turned and waved to everyone.

As she steeped through it closed and they were gone.

The class of 1-A shared a quiet moment before they started their walk back to the dorms. Once they arrived, they saw Aizawa standing in front of the building. "Pack your things everyone." H said and the students looked confused. "It's time for you to move to a new building, Class 2-A"

The End

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro